Game Lovers Hangout
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:28 pm
Oh nice! There are town portal scrolls in the 'Torchlight' games, and on the first game you can learn a thing for making portals that doesn't need scrolls. We don't always need them, because the pet can sell things, but I still like having it.

Oh, the seasons sound neat!

Coool! Have you got a pet or the goblin?

Is it because you're a lower level that you can't do the same torment as him? Oh dear. My warrior will sometimes stand there and look silly instead of hitting something or power stomping like I tell him to. But I have a fireball on he right click, and he seems to do that alright. ...Other than my own poor aim. I got him another level last night, and a few fame points.

Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:21 pm
That's nice that you don't need scrolls on you to go back to town.

Ya the seasons are nice. A couple weeks after this one ends I guess another one will start.

I had the puzzle ring that gave me a goblin but some goblins drop pets and we found them twice so far and got 4 pets from them. Two each time. You usually find two goblins at a time since the season is greed so you have a higher chance of finding them and doing goblin runs is the best thing right now.

My armor isn't what it should be to do more damage at a higher torment level. We need to work on getting me the rest of the set I need but that is hard. Seems firebird doesn't like to drop at all lol.

Yay you got him higher. Keep up the good work, he will be able to take everything soon enough Smile
Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:09 pm
Ohhh. I don't think I've ever had a full set on in any of the games but the 101 ones. Too often on the TL games one piece will have great stats, but I won't like the stuff on any of the other pieces. Plus, I've never had more than two pieces drop in any length of time.

What are the pets like?

He can already run up to a trapped barrel and whack it without hurting himself. LOL

Sorry for being so AWOL. Stuff.

Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:29 pm
In Diablo 3 sets are needed to run the higher rifts. They give you bonuses when you equip 2,4 or 6 pieces of the set so it's kinda needed and you get stuff for them so it's a plus to have them. Plus you have three ways to get them. Either from drops, upgrading a item with materials into a legendary or a set piece (it's random) or blood shards which is a special currency you can buy armor/weapons with and get a random piece. Shards drop from rifts and the blood goblins that drop them only.

The pets just collect money for you, but I got a succubus, a ghost like guy, a flying robot machine like, a four legged weird guy and I forgot what else. Oh year a cow with a crown. Here's a link to what they all look like
https://www.gameskinny.com/u3dqq/the-complete-list-of-diablo-3-pets-and-their-locations

YAY he doesn't get hurt from beating up a barrel! lol

It's ok, life happens. I just hope you are doing well and resting well.
Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:12 pm
Ahhh. So that's a difference from TL and TL2. We do get the bonuses, but as far as I've seen yet, I can bonus myself better just by picking good stats and sockets. LOL

Flying bot! Cooooool. Cow with a crown. That which must not be named. LOL Which is your favourite so far?

LOL I was meaning the ones that explode.

Working on it. I babbled about it a bit in the other thread we're both in. lol Thanks.

Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:07 pm
I'm not sure I have a favorite so far. I do change the pets with different classes and at times with one I'm using more often. I kinda want to find more of them but we haven't found any yet.

Oh barrels that explode, owie.

Seems Wizrad101 is coming to Steam but users have to sign up for a separate new account in order to play it on Steam. Seems kinda bad to do that. Most players won't do that with how far they got or people who paid to play the game. Seems also some people in the discussions aren't too happy about the move to Steam either.
Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:47 pm
Ahhh. So it's more which pet works best with which class? You'll find more! Lots of time, right?

Yuuup. That's why my TL1 characters always get a fireball. Bust the barrels from a distance!

Yeah. There's a lot of fussing going on. LOL My friend who plays the game with me bought a two seater mount, so now I'll be able to play more without getting overwhelmed, and we're joking it's her birthday present for me.

Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:33 pm
I don't think it depends on class and what pet is used. I think it's more my preference to make them match as much as possible really. Hubs never changed his pet. He got a succubus and hasn't changed her out. Even on another character he used her as well.

Fire is a great thing to have to the distance destruction hehe.

LOL. Well 2 seater mounts are nice. This way it's easier to get to places. Hubs liked it when we played WoW together. Made following me easier for him when we would do things. Since I liked to wander off and collecting mats for crafting badly.... He's lose me all the time lol.

We haven't played a game lately. Haven't felt too well, either did he yesterday and since I'm working on the coloring book to put things on our walls finally after 2 and half yrs at this place, he's going back and forth between watching youtube videos and playing Metal Gear Solid. He's doing great. I'm hoping after the beginning of next month I can play a game. He's getting a controller to make playing Final Fantasy XV easier so I figured I can finally work on my RPGs then. This way I know he's got something to do.
Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:02 pm
Ohhh. Gotcha. So do you have to equip the pet for each character? And can the same pet be equipped to different characters?

Yuuuup. I've tried other things, including an ice bolt, and they don't work the same.

Being able to have someone else drive me around the 101 games means I can play longer without getting overwhelmed.

XD Which one did he have?

Ahhhh. Have you ever seen 'Bushwhacker 2'?

Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:21 pm
Ya you can have every character you have with the same pet. And when you start a new one you do have to equip a pet.

Wow, well at least you have a spell that works for things.

I can understand. Sometimes it can get overwhelming to do things with another person along or on your own.

I just checked out Bushwhacker and it seems cute for sure. Never heard of it before though.

What do you specifically by which one did he have? I think I lost the context of the question.

Today we get to get hubs his controller and I am almost done with the coloring book. Thank god for that since my left elbow is getting really sore and raw from it rubbing lightly on the carpet. Not sure what game I will work on though. I got a couple Tales of games or Star Ocean to work on. I probably should finish Star Ocean since I do have a over hour save in it so far. So I might just do that. He's excited to get his controller.

I'm just waiting impatiently for Tales of Vesperia to be listed on Steam so I can get it. They say winter of this year for release but that doesn't say anything. No idea on the cost or anything. Just it's the the second game of the same name that released in Japan but this one has extra things in it. Like another person you can play with their storyline in it. I played it on the xbox 360 and loved it, hated fighting Estelle with a burning passion since I had to grind hard to get her butt kicked and bought all the exp bonuses from the xbox shop. I just hope they have something like that again on Steam for dlc to purchase so if I need it I can get it. It's worth it to me for Tales of games since I love them. Just wished they would release the older games to pc so I can play them instead of having to emulate them instead. Since purchasing the system and original games is expensive as heck.

Play anything fun lately?
Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:30 pm
Nice, to the every character can equip the same pet!

Yes. I've found fireball to be a good standby on other games too. First learnt about its usefulness back on the old 'Adventure Quest'.

Well, 'Wizard 101' has a lot of detail too, and a lot of camera angle shifting during the battles. And when you're travelling, it's on a sidewalk by a busy street, and even in RL that can fuddle my head. So in that case it's a big help to get a ride. lol But yeah, I think part of the reason I got so frustrated with 'RIFT' the first time I tried to play with it was because I was tanking for a friend who started at the same time.

'Bushwhacker 2' gives you all kinds of pets and mounts and doofy costumes. Over on the first site that I played it at my character even had an evening gown. They push you to buy things for cash, but you really don't need them. I only quit at the other site because they had a FB style friends system there, and people kept leaving the game. Over on the site I'm on now there's no friends system, so I hope to play as long as I like.

Oh, which two seater mount on WoW.

So did you decide which game to play?

The BW2 is fun. XD Kind of been too distracted or too blah to play much with the others.

Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:59 pm
Ah that makes sense to have a ride.

I kinda hate how games have facebook in them. Where you are kinda forced to login to it to save your progress. I deleted my account so I only touch games that you aren't forced into it.

We had a alchemy mount on WoW that is expensive as heck for two seater. Sandstone Drake.
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/wowwiki/images/8/80/WoWScrnShot_080412_073153.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20120804123745

I think I'm going to do Star Ocean but I gotta wait til my brain settles down and can handle the idea of playing a game right now. Yesterday we put all the pictures up that I colored and I'm still tired from all of it. Standing for that long hanging pictures makes my back sore and feet hurt a heck of alot. And my brain keeps trying to find things to do that don't involve touching my computer. SO until she chooses to shut up I gotta try to occupy myself. I hope this doesn't last too long. Can't even cross stitch with the heat or work on this craft thing called painting with diamonds his mom gave me that she doesn't like. Don't want sweaty hands to mess things up especially since the diamonds thing uses glue. Won't end too well with that.

I've even sat on the floor too long that my body can't handle sitting in my own computer chair because it registers it as uncomfortable. >.> I hope this goes away soon so I can do something that doesn't involve driving me nuts.

BW2 sounds really funny and cute. I can understand the blah feeling. I've kinda had that as well with how hot it is. It's not humidity heat it's pure heat and that is sucking so much moisture out of the air my body kinda hates liquids since it stays dry like a desert and hubs wakes up in coughing fits at times. Please go away summer, no one likes you.

I think today for sure I'm going to try to find posters of games we both like to hang on our walls, something to do eventually with more money and see if that sparks anything in me. Plus I'd be forced to sit in my chair so that might help my brain from being so darn stupid.
Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:03 pm
Yeah, I don't play games that need FB either.

Oh neat! I looked it up online and watched a couple videos.

Aww. I'm glad for the camping chair a friend gave me. Yesterday on the way home from buying groceries I had back spasms so bad that I had to ride the bus instead of walking. But once I sat down in the chair my back relaxed.

Yes. It's grindy, but the changes that you make in the world stay there. Oh ow. *gently pours water on you like I do for my air plant*

I played some 'RIFT' today and yesterday. Was exploring around, mining, picking flowers, breaking robots and taking the material from them, finding artifacts to collect. And fighting a few mobs and closing two rifts.

Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:30 am
I just wished that when I get sore from the floor I can sit still on the couch or in my computer chair, but it's like my body wants to kinda move around and I can never sit still and that ends up making my back more sore. I swear my body is really special. Glad your back felt better after you sat down.

I am hoping that if I drink some water today it helps me feel better. I'm a bit worried that it won't do anything since it seems like my body hates water and makes me even feel ick. Like more of a dry mouth. I think it's the heat that is making that happen. Though the next couple days are supposed to be cooler so I'm hoping that drinking some water during these days helps a bit before the heat comes back.

Glad you got some time in your game. I still have yet to play one. Today might not work with a odd sleeping schedule. I just hope I can soon. I kinda want to do something instead of realizing that at night I did nothing for an entire day again. Just hope hubs sleeps better so we both can accomplish something.
Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:26 am
Well, the feel better was just brief. I've been in pain pretty much since last Tuesday. And now Hurricane Flo's started out of time, and I have a colonoscopy on Friday.

Maybe a bit of vinegar in the water? Just a tiny tiny bit. I find that refreshing on a hot day.

Got some 'RIFT' done yesterday. She's level 32 now, the higher leveled character. Also worked on BW2 some more yesterday, it's grindy, but mindless and fun. And I finally, after years of playing the game, figured out how to use power.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> Pubs and Clubs All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
Page 20 of 22