Game Lovers Hangout
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:58 pm
*hug*

While I was derpiest, I learnt about the geomancer on 'RIFT'. Deleted a character. AND THE BIG STASH OF BUILDING MATERIAL I'D HAD AT HER HOUSE. Ugh. Will I never learn? I lost a rare pet doing that on 'Pirate 101'.

Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:56 am
It's mistakes like those that usually make me quit playing whatever game I messed up in for a long period of time or entirely.

I was playing Metal Gear Portable Ops+ on the PS Vita a couple of months back and I forgot all about the whole Permadeath thing on extreme mode... (I used to play MGPO+ on the PSP way back when, but after picking it up after a few years I forgot some of the minor rules) I decided I was going to try extreme mode while I was sleep deprived and drained of energy... 3 of my best personnel from my main squad got killed... I was so angry, I deleted the game from my Vita. Nothing like a surprise permadeth. Zoned

My original animal crossing town for the Gamecube which I spent like 3 years playing like everyday got erased by my younger sibling. .. . . . T____ T

Losing virtual treasure sucks, even though it doesn't really exist.

At least losing real money to buy virtual stuff can be fun though. I've bought mostly software this Steam sale. Some of it's so dang expensive. O _ O

The only game I bought was called "Force of Nature" it's a 3D survival game, it's very slow in terms of in-game progress. I give it a 6.4/10 so far.
Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:58 am
Oh no Tam *hugs lots* I don't think it's a will I ever learn thing, I think it's more, you forgot and your brain didn't want to work like a good girl like it should. *hugs*

Ouch Tootreku. I know some games are pretty harsh in harder modes. But something like that is understandable, I think I would probably do the same as well.

I only got Dragon Age Orgins Ultimate Edition so far. Might pick up a couple more today though but no idea what they might be. I want to get the best deals picked up and for sure that is the 3 Tales of Berseria dlc that I wanted to get. They are half off so this is perfect to get them.

I've been playing Skyrim Special Edition lately so I haven't started DAO yet. Working on the dawnguard dlc and yesterday my brain broke a bit trying to figure a couple things out since I picked to be a vampire to go through the questline.

Ugh just hope today isn't too bad since it's going to be 90 and I have to go outside. I just hope that I can handle it since lately I've been having weird stress tingle/numbness in my left arm and the worriness of being out in that hot weather... Ugh.. Gotta keep my mind positive and active to forget everything else.
Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:05 am
I was looking at some of the Tales of games on Steam, but I haven't really gotten into a Tales game since Tales of Destiny.... But I really really love Tales of Destiny so I think it skews my view of the 3D tales games. The 2D battle system was just amazing in my opinion, probably one of the most fun battle systems in an RPG. I bought Tales of Symphonia used at a flea market a year ago, I haven't gotten a chance to play it. I've also dabbled with Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology for the PSP in the past.

I also had a jaded view of Skyrim when I first played it because I was and I guess still am partially obsessed with Oblivion. I am less this way now, and have successfully played through Skyrim and enjoyed it, but when I first bought Skyrim I played through it all as fast as possible like some bitter grouch and returned it to Gamestop to receive $40 store credit! It was kind of an awesome reward for doing a speed run.

I picked to be a hunter in the Dawnguard DLC, it was a decent quest-line, but I feel like the Vampire route is probably more fun to playthrough.

I was really impressed by the Dragonborn DLC, I think it really highlighted the talent of the Dunmer's voice actor for Skyrim.

As far as the hot weather goes try bringing a wet washcloth in a plastic bag if you are driving anywhere or traveling by other means. I remember I was having some trouble with the hot weather and anxiety a while back and it helped me stay calm and alert, by wiping the cloth on my forehead or on the back of my neck. Grounding yourself in positive thoughts and familiar things is a good way to get through anxiety. You can get through it. Sometimes downplaying stressful situations with a front of boredom can help defuse the tension too.

Also be sure to wear loose fitting sleeves to allow the best possible circulation to your arm and drink water when you can. I've been trying to avoid excess sodium & cholesterol and it also seems to help.
Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:19 pm
Destiny was my first game as well in Tales. I was obsessed with Symphony when it first came out. Berseria and Zestiria I haven't played yet, I own on steam but haven't played them. I've played every other Tales game except for Symphony 2 (I read too much garbage about the game when it came out that I was like, nope), and both Xillia's. I had them but never got the chance to play them. I plan on playing the two on steam when I get the chance. And that Tales of Vesperia is coming out with the japanese version no one got except the ones who bought the JP version, I'm so getting that one and hating the Estelle fight since the last time I played the game... I had to grind for I forgot how many days just to beat her.

I haven't played anything but Skyrim so far. It's a bit hard to mod the older ES games and Oblivion is one I need to since I saw hubs playing it and the camera would mess me up so I know I have to mod that to fix the camera movement. I never tried playing any ES game because when I first saw someone play them I thought they were only in first person and I can't touch those games. And when I heard you can do third, I went modded Skyrim and played it. I only rush through the chats since that much info would kinda kill my brain (anemia is a horrible enemy).

I just make sure I drink alot during the heat since I get easily dehydrated. I can't really watch my sodium levels since I get low sodium too often and it's hard to tell the difference from dehydration headaches from low sodium level headaches. ; ; So now I just add salt at times to food to help keep it at a decentish level for me while trying to drink alot, especially only cold as heck water since my body somehow turns the cold water into warm and acts like I'm more dehydrated than before. I've actually told doctors about my healt issues before, they just don't care so I'm hoping the one in 3 months I'm seeing does and things will improve.

I wear as light loose clothes as possible, but I have noticed that my arm triggers with certain pressure on it and stress. So that helps at least.
Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:46 am
LOL I quit 'RIFT' a long time ago, but now I love the world too much. I've hit a quest on my warrior though that I wish I could get help on. I have to kill these waves of things before they destroy my ore, but I don't seem to be able to hustle the warrior fast enough, and they wreck it.

I don't think I'll be able to buy anything on Steam sale. I have to buy a 101 card so I can buy the next area I need on 'Pirate 101'. Oh yeah, and I got some of that done the other day. I'm working on the guinea pig crewmember's special quest.

Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:17 pm
Would you be able to get that quest on another person and complete it on them like a faster class? I can understand quitting Rift though. Alot of people say things about it on Steam and they aren't happy things.

Interesting quest and nice a new area. Hopefully the next steam sale you can take advantage of if there is anything you really want that is.

Hubs bought me the first and second Witcher games so now I own them all. No idea why but for 1 and 2 I got them for 4.03 which is pretty good.
Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:10 pm
Noooope. Each character has to do it for herself. And back when I quit I was a total noobie on animated games, and I just got overwhelmed. Like I say, I like it now. I can grind there without losing my mind.

Yeah. Lord willing, but I have a lot of good games already. And I just downloaded 'Trove' so I can play the plant mage class.

What's 4.03 mean?

Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:13 pm
Well it's good that you can handle it now.

Plant mage... sounds interesting. I'm guessing it's more of a nature based class? But it does sound cool.

Oh 4.03$ was the cost of the two games combined.

My son told me yesterday that his father is taking his steam account back, the one he gave him and never told him about it so now he's going to get his own and rebuy all his games. He was supposed to send me a $100 gamestop giftcard for christmas/birthday gift but I told him just to use it on himself since it's still a gift to me. He would get his games he likes that make him happy which would make me happy and he's really happy about that. Plus he's still making great work in losing weight so he can enter the air force like he wants. He has a 2yr plan to do this and has a year and half left on it. I'm so proud of that boy.

I'm even working on finishing up achievements in Skyrim and just got 3 more done. Gotta work on becoming a werewolf to get that achievement. It was fun being a vampire though. Miss not being one.
Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:05 pm
http://trove.wikia.com/wiki/Chloromancer It's also the class that I switched to on 'RIFT'. The 'RIFT' version really has some range to it, and when she starts flinging at another ranged character it's kind of hilarious.

OH! Now I understand. XD

Bummer. But at least this time it'll be all his. Oh nice!

Aww. LOL Grats on the ones you've gotten done! I got one on 'RIFT' just now... no idea what it was for, though.

Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:12 pm
That class looks pretty cool. Love the flower weapon.

I got the achievement for building 3 homes last night so another done. Now the others are a bit harder. I got to do the main storyline to get to the other area in order to unlock the achievement there by walking to all 30 areas to discover them and find the right shout to tame 5 dragons to ride them. Others are like collecting things and some other stuff I have no idea what it is right now.

I hope my son will be ok. He's a bit upset with his father taking the account back, which I don't blame him since his dad isn't exactly the greatest person in the world and would do things like this since he's such a mean person. But I hope he will be ok with starting over on all his games and get the achievements he worked hard for.
Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:38 pm
I'm a plant nut. So I HAD to play it. The 'Trove' version can summon a flower that *beep*slaps mobs. Oh! And I got that quest done with my 'RIFT' warrior! I had forgotten that help is never far away in 'RIFT'. I just had to wait to do the summoning till one of the NPC guards was walking near. She put the hurt on those things. Yes, she. *happy chair dance*

Awww. Yeah, the starting over would really bite. Poor guy.

Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:18 pm
LOL, sounds cute with the class in Trove. And I'm really glad you got the quest done in Rift. That is great.

I know my son can handle it. He isn't happy now but he will be ok after sometime has passed. He has surprised me so much that I know whatever happens he will figure it out and be ok with how things have happened. He really is a strong man.

Well got another achievement done in Skyrim. Console learned the shout I need to do another achievement. I didn't want to go through the questline to go to the other island to learn it to tame and ride 5 dragons. I did the questline before and I hated every second of it. Kinda glitchy and I didn't want to deal with that again.

So I'm getting somewhere at least. I kindaa want to play another game but can't decide what one to do with Skyrim or if I should try to mod it or not. My brain doesn't like me at the moment.
Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:11 pm
When I first got on 'Trove' I was trying to find an NPC for a quest. Finally asked for help, and one girl goes, "Some idiot probably bombed him into the ground again. Follow me."

He'll have better stuff too, I bet.

Oh grats. And Ugh. I know of quests like that.

Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:10 pm
Sounds like Trove has some good people on the game which is good when you first start a game. Toxic people when I first start a game kinda puts me off of wanting to play it at all.

I'm sure he'll have some great stuff.

Well last night I choose to put Skyrim on the side and focus on another game instead so I don't get burned out on it and quit it again. Just need to pick which one to play though. Not sure which to pick first. Witcher 1, 2, or 3, Fable Anniversary or Dragon Age Orgins. Ught the choices.

I tend to cheat alot in Skyrim but I'm also kinda sucky at certain things, like not dying non stop in fights lol so I go in god mode alot. But some quests even with mods that fix the game, the game is still broken and you have to either fly through walls non stop then get out of it or make sure you are careful cause something bad might happen and you need to figure out what happened. The second island in Skyrim is not too bad. Mostly a Norse area, but the library quest... My goodness NO. I had to cheat alot, did things right, followed the only path there and still got stuck quite a bit. Couldn't figure out how to finish the line for seveal minutes because I couldn't click on the only thing there but it finally worked after awhile. So maybe a break in Skyrim might be best since there are some achievements that will take forver. Like finding 11 daedric artifacts. Plus if I get all achievements then I might never play the game again and that is kinda sad to be honest.

So is Trove your main game with 101 games right now?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 17 of 20