Game Lovers Hangout
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:41 am
I got to eat mac n cheese just now. So far so good.

lol Aww.

Aww. Yeah, I don't think it's spring blues for me either. And my one friend had near constant periods, but the doctor was able to look at her and give her the meds she needed.

Yeah. Times like that, I tend to just sit on the toilet and wait for the next spasm as I read a book. Yesterday I saw a game called 'Silence' on Steam. Have you ever heard of it? It's a point and click puzzler.

Yeah. I've heard a lot of people ranting about that game in general. I also know of one game player who has been playing a long time.

Aww. But you're the game crafting mavin. You could get the right bird!

Too bad he can't play one of yours with you. *hug*

Maybe she thinks the smell of her butt will tell you. Doofus kitty. You've seen under the couch and up inside it and the box spring, right?

Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:18 am
I hope the mac n cheese went well for you. I hate it when some faves hate me at times. I love pizza and only the kraft powdered mac n cheese. Otherwise I can't stand or tolerate cheese. I have a extreme hatred towards it. lol

I'm glad she was able to get meds. I just need to remember to call for an appointment. Hubs might want to ask his doc he saw recently if she has anyone she would suggest since he seems to really like and trust her. Which is understandable. In Ohio doctors are a tad too special in the head. >.>

I usually calm my breathing in the bathroom and hope not to take a face dive again. It's been 2yrs since I did it. And I'm hoping that keeps up.

I just checked out Silence. It looks intersting. The graphics are really nice though.

What stuff have you heard about Onmyouji? I know steam used to charge it but since it's free I figured why not. Plus it's a nice time killer if I feel sick. I'm only lvl10 so I haven't gotten too far into it yet.

I hope I can get the right bird. Or I might be like. "OH I got a baby chocobo!! YAY" and not care about anything else lol. I was so happy the first I played the game and got it. Just need to figure out if we can afford it or what. Since we got a free pair of glasses at the eye doctor that will cut our cost of buying an extra pair down. I use one for inside and outside. Darn OCD. lol

Hubs isn't interested in MMOs they still bug him. He's not sure why they make him tired and bore him. He thought maybe he outgrew them. That is what I have mostly right now. And non two player games as well. Only multiplayer is Onmyouji lol. And he said no lol.

I checked in the couch and under. Just haven't pulled the backs off of it yet. And they haven't torn the bottom apart so there's no worry in that. And hubs would have to hold the couch up to check better under it. He doesn't like doing that. He's not as strong as he was before. I think the weight he put on kinda is putting too much strain on him so I make sure I time things right when I ask him to do heavier things it would really hurt me to do. >.> Which is anything half the time now lol.

Anything fun going on in your games?
Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:04 am
This one is gluten free, dairy free, and potato free. It was about as gluey as KD, and almost as gross tasting. I enjoyed it very much. LOL I miss cheese so badly! I love me my rotten milk.

Yeah, only now there might be a problem with her insurance. :/ I've met a doctor here that made me wonder how she was practicing. All she did was write prescriptions for things that couldn't be prescribed.

Awww. Face dives are not fun. I'm still grateful that I managed to avoid doing that the time I fainted.

Yes! The art is really pretty on 'Silence'. I stink at point and click puzzlers though.

Oh. Only what you've told me. Aww. Time killers can be handy to have.

Maybe it'll need to be a Christmas present?

Ohhh. I used to poop out on them, but now I can understand games better and don't get overwhelmed as much. OH! You can play together on 'Torchlight 2'! It's not true MMO, but you can play together.

Ahhh. You need a wheeljack.

Well, I haven't really been playing my animated ones much. Though I did waste a lot of money on the new Unicorn Hoard packs on 'Wizard 101'.

Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:02 am
Well at least someone loves their 'cheese' while I hate it. I started to hate it as a kid I guess. Used to love it before that. No idea what changed to make my body feel it as a gross icky thing.

Gotta love those 'SPECIAL' doctors. >.> I hate when they prescribe things that shouldn't be prescribed. Ugh I hope your friend will be ok with the insurance. The one thing in this world that we need but can screw us over. ; ; *hugs*

I just hope that I can keep my 2yr streak of no face dives going longer. I have no idea how often my head bounced off the floor or what it all hit while I was on my way to have my face be introduced to the floor. Something I know which caused problems with my thinking.

I seem to do good with hidden objects. Well as long as my mind works that is lol.

We will figure out when I can get a game. It depends on expenses and how my change in meds works for me.

I heard about the Unicorns in 101. What all came in the packs?

Well hubs and I figured things out. I've been severely depressed for the last two weeks. And my sleeping problem is due to the anxiety meds. First we thought going off of them all together, but then I asked him how I was on his 5mg pill. Like if I slept and if I did things. Seems I did things in the house and slept well. So I'm wondering if the 10mg, yes it removes the anxiety but my body just compensate for the rest of my body with it in me and causes my brain not to focus/concentrate, depression and sleeping. So I'm trying half a pill instead of a full one. Here's too it working.
Wed May 02, 2018 9:42 pm
I like cheese in stories too. LOL So long as the writer doesn't lay it on too thick.

She was a muslim woman, and yeah. *shakes head* The way she acted made me wonder if she'd faked her North American medical training or something, because it was just like I've heard and read of doctors in muslim countries acting.

*hug* Yeah, banging your head isn't good. *says the woman who once slammed hers into concrete in a rage as a kid*

Awww. I tend to get eye strain.

On 'Torchlight 2' you can wait for a sale. When they go on sale, the price drop is insane.

Oh, all kinds of junk ghost pets, three different kinds of armour, a rainbow unicorn wig, a bunch of goofy but cute unicorn mounts with the new animation. Some weapons to match the armour, old unicorn pets as more filler.

Oh wow. How's it going?

Thu May 03, 2018 12:22 pm
Ya cheesy stories are nice, but like you said as long as it's not laid on thick.

I had a east indian doctor for my ulcer, she did tell me what was wrong but ignored, mostly her nurse praticoner, about me not eating anything but boiled chicken and potatoes for a few years during my ulcer healing.

Ouchy that sounds painful as heck.

The stuff you got from the unicorn packs sounds cute. Nice bunch of little stuff.

I stopped my pills a few days ago. Even on 5mg I still had severe depression and couldn't sleep really either. But since I stopped, I'm doing stuff, I got really happy over a game, something I haven't felt in a very long time. I'm still working on the sleep part. But my mind is very clear and I can think again. Going very well for me. At least I got to learn some things about my anxiety by being on the pills but I'm glad I'm off of them. I read alot into anxiety pills before I went off of them. And I'm not the person for them in anyway.

I bought Star Ocean 4 The Last Hope. Square Enix has a golden week sale going on right now and the game was 10.49 instead of 30. So far I'm only like a hour and half into the game but I like it. Hubs told me two days ago to look into it when I saw it was on sale on their website and I got so happy looking into it. Watched a review of the game and the guy had some nice things to say about it but more bad. But the bad is stuff I like and am used to. Long cutscenes, bad voice acting. I played Tales of games and they kept on popping in my head throughout the entire review video I watched. The fighting and everything reminded me of it. So I got it and am enjoying it so far.

How are you doing? Playing anything fun?
Fri May 04, 2018 1:33 am
Ahhh.

Yeah. It hurt. I did it more than once that time.

It's cute stuff, but I spent all my crowns and didn't get too much. Oh, there were seeds to plant, and a unicorn statue, too.

I'm glad you're feeling better.

Aww. I don't mind long cut scenes. So long as they work. But then I like stories and back story.

I played a map dungeon in 'Torchlight' last night. That was fun! And https://random-ooc.dreamwidth.org/4152.html <-- been playing the game that she's for. I write daily interactions with her. I want to find someone to make me a RL doll of her, because I've gotten attached to the little character.

Fri May 04, 2018 11:55 am
Oh that is nice you got something to plant and grow and a statue. People who love unicorns would for sure go nuts for that pack.

So far the cutscenes are working. They do explain what is going on for sure. Unlike Dead or Alive Dimensions for the 3ds. The two chapters I played last night, sadly you need to be on drugs to understand what is going on in the story so far. Plus not much fighting in the story. Ugh wished I could find a good fighting game for the ds instead of having to eventually get a console like the 360 to play one.

That's cute that you write little things like that for her. I hope you can find someone who make a doll of her. Glad you had fun in Torchlight.

I had a off day yesterday so I didn't do much. Today I'm waiting to clean and shower til I find out if I need to see the doctor for a blood test. Kinda sick of dealing with my fun times so often. Woke up to a surprise. So hopefully I can get the easiest part done soon.
Sun May 06, 2018 1:04 am
I did get the statue. It's at my Life house. Very Happy

So it's more a visual novel, huh? Too bad. http://www.metacritic.com/browse/games/genre/date/fighting/3ds Maybe there's something on that list that is what you want?

It's how the game goes. We're supposed to interact five days and then get a final art and some event currency. A person called Lee is writing really cute stuff for their chicken.

Awww. *hug* I'm just hiding from swollen feet and a migraine. Though I went for a walk to pick up a manga today.

Sun May 06, 2018 12:14 pm
Yay.

I know of Smash Bros, hubs wants it but it's still 30$ used. We are getting hyrule warriors for the switch so that is something. I always was attracted to Dead of Alive but if we get a 360 in the future I can just get it on that. I keep trying with some games and it always ends bad so I just give up to save myself trouble of getting really down.

That's interesting. Different run event for sure.

Ouchy. I hope you are feeling better.

I've been trying to get myself to do somethings but haven't succeeded yet. So I'm hoping today is the day that I can do something.

But we did get a air conditioner for the room with our computers in. His mom helped us with it and now I won't wish to be in the ground when the summer hits. It was 73 yesterday and I got sickish in Walmart to go pick it up. My body has no idea what to do with the temps being ok and one day of high. It's beyond confused right now. Poor thing.
Wed May 09, 2018 8:01 pm
Sorry for vanishing. I got to feeling like total blah. How're you doing?

Thu May 10, 2018 12:06 pm
I hope you are feeling better.

I'm so so. Trying to get myself to play a game. Depression making it hard.

Though I'm doing the closed beta for Maplestory 2 now. Released yesterday and it's a huge learning curve for me.
Thu May 10, 2018 7:47 pm
I am. Smile

Ohhh. Is that the 3D one? I used to watch that one, and thought I might like to try it. Not so sure now. I've found games I already like. lol

Fri May 11, 2018 12:07 pm
That's good.

lol. The game's camera is like the original game. Something I hate. If I could move the camera behind me at least I'd be ok. Instead of it on the side of me when it's not a 2d game. Rather annoying for someone like me who can't follow straight lines with their own life. But so far that is the only thing that drives me nuts and annoys the heck out of me. I never played the first one but it's ok otherwise.

Maplestory 2 is the only game I'm playing. Hard to do anything else when we play that in the afternoon for a few hours and when we get off it's already after 7 and I'm not sure if I should try Star Ocean. >.> And my pc has been having issues again because of the heat. So yesterday I was a bit iffy about playing anything on it in fear what if I get far and haven't saved since saves in SO are kinda far apart. About a hour worth of gameplay inbetween each other according to a review I watched. Kinda didn't want to chance losing alot of time in the game if the pc went and thought it was a good idea to shoot itself for fun again.
Fri May 11, 2018 10:28 pm
0_o Side scroller camera on a 3D game? Fail. What class are you playing? Did you use the swingy ponytails hairdo?

Ahhh. Do you miss your other games?

The other day on GW2 I forgot again that it's only in 'RIFT' that you can jump from great heights and not be a pancake.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> Pubs and Clubs All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
Page 12 of 23