Game Lovers Hangout
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:18 pm
Hubs and I will just deal with the thing we were going to ask about. At least I can think instead of people who don't know how to do their own job. lol

So many people have been complaining about Harvest Moon games since I don't even remember when. I am not sure what game they say is the last true one. And so many more than have come out are a bit more tricky to do some things in or in this case hard as heck but with Light of Hope I figured something out.

For me. I'm going to now focus on collecting all cooking materials while I get married and if I have a kid, that too. Then maybe work on fishing. Or do it from time to time. I am going to read up on if anyone has found a trick to fish since for some reason I have a hard time. Seems theres specific times to get fish and that is understandable but if you have to keep tossing your rod and nothing shows up since they show fish in the water with your bobber in it, then that's a bit of a issue.

Got my house using a cheat engine. Otherwise it would of taken lot longer. The game is already a bit sad with how somethings are working and I didn't realize that until I got this far. So Since I got half the achievements already I'm going to play it here and there and try to get the rest to finish it up and be done.

Funny thing is, people say Story of Seasons is more of a HM game and so is Stardew Valley and I don't understand their reasonings for it. Haven't really found anyone speak on the full reasons for that.

I keep forgetting about my guild. SW isn't something that is easy to pay attention to chat while heading to your next quest lol. Plus my mind can get hyperfocused at times that the guild is not on my mind at all. But it's pretty active. They had their first event last night and something today but I don't think I'm at the level to find those datacrons. Since I never heard of them yet in game. But someday I might do something with them. Just not now.

Did you eventually find your way in Rift? What did you win? And thta sounds kinda funny with sitting on your friends clown car. Interesting mount too.
Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:38 am
*hug*

Oh, I've never heard of 'Story of Seasons', and with 'Stardew Valley', the guy that made it just said he wanted to make a HM type game for the PC, if I remember rightly what was said on videos I watched. It's eight bit. There's also one other... what was the name of that? I can't remember, but it had the farming and stuff, but I don't think there was marrying. 'Cloudcatcher Chronicles'?

Ooops. Maybe not so bad if you're too low level for things yet.

No. Haven't tried yet. And I won a code for ten dollars of at some store called "By fans for fans" or something like that.

LOL! There are all kinds of interesting mounts in 'Wizard', and that tiny clown car? Can hold four players.

Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:10 pm
I never heard of cloudcatcher chronicles. I haven't read too much into Stardew Valley but people keep saying it's the best "HM" game there is besides Rune Factory for the DS and I think another system. I have thought of SV but just haven't done much about it.

The way HM games work now you get upgrades tools and when you accomplish something like restore more of the lighthouse you get more things you can do. It's more of a gift for getting something done and I have all the max tools you can get in the game already. Not hard when you take food with you and mine the heck out of the mine lol. You get a ton of money for the gems and get alot of mats to make the tools as well. Just depends on the food you have. If you don't have much you can't do much since food raises you stamina instead of being low/none you get it back when you eat.

Is it like money you use in the gem shop in game? If so that is pretty cool. The shop does have some nice things in it. Sadly that most of the nicest stuff is paid with money but GW has to make money somehow and they never really did their games wrong like other companies have.

That is pretty cool that the car can hold 4 people. Most mounts can hold 2 players in games. That is really nice that one can hold more.

Well finally lvl30 in SW and even bought Princess Leia's 'dancer' outfit when she was prisoner of Jabba. I'm not wearing it, it's in the bank, but I own it so that is enough for me lol. I'm still behind on storyline since I'm so high lol but hey I'm doing everything there is in an area. And I'm doing too bad for my taste in crafting.
Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:50 pm
http://store.steampowered.com/app/580200/Yonder_The_Cloud_Catcher_Chronicles/ It looked like fun. You can have a pet follow you around, too. SV is eight bit. No pets can follow you, but there is a mine to mine in and having food will help you. There are also lots of storage places, and you can SEE how much inventory space you have. And your house is the first thing you get.

No. It's just RL stuff. I know! And my characters can even be dressed in real clothes without me having to buy something to cover a battle bikini!

*nod nod* The bug I had sitting on top of the car is a two seater.

Aww. Not up to your standard of crafting?

Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:06 pm
Oh I looked at Cloud Catcher before and was interested in it.

Oh that's nice.

Well crafting is like this. If you are f2p then you get one craft only. So you are better off getting a gathering one for money. Like archeology like I did. If you are a subscriber you get 3 total. I'm doing synthweaving (tailoring/clothcraft), archeology and underworld trading. Both of that last two give you materials you need to make clothing and a couple other things. It's kinda hard to send your companions to do one while out leveling and using the other to help you in the field. I only have 2 at the moment and my robot does the gathering while the main guy helps me fight. I am still trying to get my synth up so I can finally make things my level. It's about lvl 100 and so is trading. While Archeology is 200. Not easy to gather mats when one is lvl 4 and others are still 3 and only one person can go out and gather or craft. Thankfully though when they craft they can do up to 5. You set it up with what you want crafted and if it's successful it just goes into your inventory. You don't do anything. Unless you find things in the world to gather for archeology. But your companion also does it. It's called crew skills. So your crew does the work.
Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:16 pm
Smile

Wow. That sounds really complicated. Also reminds me that there's a system for special pets in 'RIFT' that only go out and collect things.

Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:23 am
The crafting was a bit overwhelming at first but after awhile I was able to figure it out. Like if you are f2p then you should only do gathering so you can make money unless you can get tons of money to buy the materials to craft with the main crafting skills. But for me that is the kinda dumb way to do it.

So far all I can tell is pets are found in the cartel market which the place to use real money. I did purchase a lil bot to follow me with credits but I can't find him since he isn't in my collections and I have died since I purchased him. But it's ok I haven't too hard time to make money. I sell my materials I gather and with my boosted character who came with the same crafts as my main I can sell everything and the boosted can just craft since her crafts are pratically max already lol.
Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:57 pm
Do you think the little bot's in the mailbox? That's where things go in 'RIFT' after I buy them.

https://i.imgur.com/7FejlO0.png

https://i.imgur.com/hLJrWlA.png

https://i.imgur.com/qwMcCqb.png

https://i.imgur.com/98MYR5x.png

https://i.imgur.com/ro1rFbw.png

https://i.imgur.com/x467TTk.png

https://i.imgur.com/Fm0P4Pp.png

Remember to copy paste those. They show some of the mischief my main 'RIFT' character and her little vanity pet get into.

Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:22 pm
What do you mean by the little bots?

Seems your kitty wants some stuff when you are out. Some of the pics remind me of wow. The horse on a box. HAHA I've seen that before in other games. Usually WoW or BDO you can do things like that. BDO the physics aren't really working properly so you can do stupid things.

Well getting closer to 50 on my main in SWTOR and I'm trying to remember that I don't need to craft on my main. Since the boosted girl I got has the same crafts so I can just sell on main and craft to max out on my other girl. Makes things a bit easier. I could just work on a achievement from crafting on my main by making war chests or something like that. But I need to look up the achievement to find it and figure out what I need to make and how much.
Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:06 am
No no. The little pet robot that you can't find, I mean.

XD Actually, Mav's a lamb in a santa hat. And she jumps up on EVERYTHING. Also, I got that horse up onto a rooftop once, and took a picture of that too. XD I'm going to see sometime if I can get him up into her leaning tree.

Saiyouri: *MUST. CRAFT* Wait. No. Not on this character.

Is there a prize for the achievement?

Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:10 pm
Oh that one. I accidentally found him looking through different things. It's a bit difficult to find things until you memorize everything. I think I found him under my abilities where your mounts are as well. I tend to forget where everything is since there is so much lol.

Oh thats nice. Hope you can get them in the tree.

Well if both have the same crafts it makes sense to just do it on one of them. This way people have money so others I make can buy a mount instead of having to scrounge up 8k to buy it from a shop I have to look for. There aren't many speeder vendors around so I forget where they are and if you are sith you have to look for one in a whole new area lol.

I know some achievements give you cartel credits, the pay with real money currency but what ones do that I have no idea at all. I'm still trying to figure out the achievement page. It's a bit different and hard for me to figure out what to work towards to complete one. But I will eventually.

How are your games going? Anything fun going on. Oh ya I need to get on SWTOR to get leveled up. There is a big xp event going on. I think people said 200% more xp per things so you level fast. And if a lvl 38 can get a few levels in a night just by doing main storyline quests and class quests, like 4 or 5 then yup better get on.
Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:57 pm
Ohhh. Yeah, come to think of it, I think other games put pets in a similar kind of thing to mounts too. I'd like to see a picture of your character with him! XD Like the shots of my Shame and her lamb.

XD I'll proly have them fall in the drink and the horse unequip a few times first.

Yes, and wow. I would probably have a terrible time in that game. Real money? Whoa. I'm sure you'll figure it out, and then ace it!

I spent a big chunk of yesterday playing 'Wizard 101' with tsukiko. I was hitching my character a ride in her four seater clown car, and a couple times, somehow, mobs managed to yank my character right out of the car. And then one time when they'd done it, I fled, re-mannaed, and jumped back into the car without tsuki noticing till she wondered if I needed help with the fight.

Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:30 am
I'll try to get pics of it today. She's already 55 and I still am in a lvl 30 area for main story quests and class quest LOL. I'm skipping everything else and I still get so much xp.

I looked at the achievements but couldn't find a crafting one where you make war boxes or whatever they are called. I might have to check online for it. They don't seem to say if there is cartel coins given for the achievements so they might be a bonus you are given when you get those special ones. I know there are some hidden achievements for your companions so it might be like that.

HAHa sounds like you have a adventure yesterday.

I really need to remember to try to do something with the guild but what they do give xp and I want to catch up with my story and class without being so far behind. >.>
Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:27 am
Wow. Sounds like you need an XP inhibitor thingie like they have on LoTRO.

Hmm. Nothing about it on a wiki?

Yuuuuup. LOL And then I played more 'Wizard' last night with another friend.

Ahhhhh. Conundrum.

Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:31 pm
Well I'm going to try to focus on class quests more for now on. Get them caught up then maybe do the story quests for different areas. If it's in the same place as my class quest I might just do it to be done with 2 birds 1 stone.

I looked online and found a decent amount of achievements give cartel coins. There are a ton of them. I think for all crafting up, each class up. Like the two versions of sage that I have (healer/magic dealer). All them up to 50. Different speeder ones, certain clothing you own as well give something. I forgot the site but shouldn't be too hard to find it again.

HAHA sounds like you've been having fun.

I forgot screenies last night. I kinda felt sick all day from food. I need to learn how to speak up more often if I know the food will cause a boo boo. >.> Something I am working on and failing big time lol.

I think when I hit 70 I can do things with the guild since things they set up I know for a fact are high lvl since they are things I never ran into yet and at 56 if I haven't heard of them, then they are higher for sure.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 9 of 11