~Flight of the Yoricks~ We did it!
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 48, 49, 50  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Zantarni Discussion [Nov.'19]
Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:40 pm

Hello and Welcome to Flight of the Yoricks!

Hem, We, the staff of FOTY, would like to first welcome you! Thank you for stopping by and taking a moment to read through what is about to be a massive wall of text!

Ah! So your still reading! Good! Well here at FOTY we, the humble staff, are currently trying to amass the required amount of gold for the lovely Yorick Wings sitting in the Smuggler's Shoppe! We know. You think us crazy! But fear not Zantarnians! We, the staff, have thought long and hard about this and have decided to take on the tedious task of collecting 195,000,000zg!

Your probably wondering why in Yoricks name we're doing this?! Well it's because we love YOU! Yes! You! Strange slightly deranged You! We do this out of love and a fierce belief that Zantarnian's deserve a chance at have those beautiful sparkly golden wings!

So we, the Staff, have decided that we are going to get those beautiful sparkly wings and hold a Zantarni wide contest!
    There will be rules and all that jazz of course! But hey! You get a chance at those pretty wings right?! What's a little work when your trying to obtain the most prized wings on the entire site huh?!

The contest itself will not really be held specifically in this thread. This thread is to update you, the users, of our progress and to thank those who have been kind enough to help us along the road!

If your wonder, "Well, where will the contest be held? What are the rules?", then you'll just have to pop over to the Help Save The Forums! thread in the General Discussion to find out all the details for the contest!

Now! I'd like to introduce to you the Staff of FOTY!

First up is the founder of the HSTF! That's right Lady's and Knights! It's Ducky 333!
    Most user's will already know who Ducky is, as he's everywhere on the site Wink

Next up is IvyKitsami! Most Zantarnian's know of dear Ivy here, simply because it's widely believed that she owns almost every item on the site Heart!

Third up is Nexess! You've probably heard of her at some point here on Zantarni, she's one of those Oldy Moldy user's you see wandering around every once in a blue moon Zoned!

Fourth is the lovely WishingMoon! Highest post count on the site and climbing everyday! She's also a fabulous artist and makes rather cute little stuff animals :3

Last but not least is Scarlet Ibis! Scarlet seems to disappear and appear randomly but is known as one of the friendliest user's on the site Luffles!

And there you have the Fab' Five of FOTY!

Let's also take a moment to introduce the FOTY mules shall we!

Ducky-2.0 - This a Ducky 333's mule and will be used for donations and any posts that the staff feel will need to updated regularly.

Sir Bloopers - This is Nexess' Mule. He's used for donation purposes and for general posting.

Ambiguous - Wink This is FOTY donated Mule. She will be used for Donations and general posting.

And now on to our current Progress!

Current Gold:
    120'885'000zg

Note: If your going to donate please donate to;
    Ducky-2.0 , Sir Bloopers or Ambiguous. These are the FOTY mules and will be accepting donations. Thank you :3

Last edited by Ducky-2.0 on Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:36 pm; edited 14 times in total
Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:42 pm

The people listed below we'd like to thank greatly. These are the users of Zantarni who have decided, although we're insane for trying, to give us a hand and have donated gold or items to our cause!
    So from the Staff of Flight of the Yorick's;

THANK YOOOOU!

Ducky 333 - 18mil + items
    Nexess - 3mil + items
    Anastasia - 1 Gem Heart (=200k)
    Mallymkun12 - 500k Heart
    Strawberry13 - 1mil Luffles
    Black Lotus - 5k Heart
    Clausey - 4mil Heart Luffles
    Ryver - 10k Heart
    Kiyo Ayanami - 50k Heart
    -Liz- - 7 Gems HeartLuffles (=1.2mil)
    DarkDream - 260k Heart
    WishingMoon - 1.61mil Luffles
    Lantis - 90mil - I don't think there's a fitting emote for this... HeartZoned
    star2000shadow - 50k Heart
    Rhavaniel - 6 items Heart
    Pawz - 1mil

We do have a little gift for anyone who donates! We've got some cute little buttons for you! You have four to choose from :3 Everyone who donates will get one!

Last edited by Sir Bloopers on Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:54 am; edited 24 times in total
Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:44 pm

Links to Threads and Hangoouts who have been kind enough to put a link on the first post of their thread or hangout to help spread the word!

Some Banners for anyone to use for they're Signatures,Threads and Hangouts.

Code:
    [url=http://www.zantarni.com/flight-of-the-yoricks-t55044.html][IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y119/Nexess/sigbannerz4.gif[/IMG][/url]

Code:
    [url=http://www.zantarni.com/flight-of-the-yoricks-t55044.html][IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y119/Nexess/sigbannerz3.gif[/IMG][/url]

Code:
    [url=http://www.zantarni.com/flight-of-the-yoricks-t55044.html][IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y119/Nexess/sigbannerz2.gif[/IMG][/url]

Code:
    [url=http://www.zantarni.com/flight-of-the-yoricks-t55044.html][IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y119/Nexess/sigbannerz1.gif[/IMG][/url]

Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:00 am
*cuts the ribbon*

Very Happy Not only are we open but I also swiped first post! BWAHAHAHAAA eBil
Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:01 am
I best get in here and swipe the second post! XD
Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:05 am
XD Before some else does!

<____< Shall now shamelessly advertise this in all my threads....
Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:07 am
I want to help! :'D
When I get more money. o-o
Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:07 am
I guess i'll put it in my shop as well XD and i'll try and have my HSTF thread written out properly by the ned of tomorrow ._.

you can help with getting the word out now, if you like XD

Last edited by ducky 333 on Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:09 am
Wait when we get the pure who do we donate it too?
I dont think I read anything about that.
Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:10 am
Are you just accepting zg, or would you accept items to sell to gain zg?
Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:11 am
Sir Bloopers wrote:

The people listed below we'd like to thank greatly. These are the users of Zantarni who have decided, although we're insane for trying, to give us a hand and have donated gold or items to our cause!

:3
Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:12 am
We accept items too :3

Mally - Huh, thought I put it in there... o____o Oops, erased it and forgot to re add it XD
Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:13 am
The mules of any of the staff mentioned will be accepting donation of both pure and items Yes We forgot to list the mules, but we'll get right on that

just choose which ever mule you'd be happiest handling your money/items XD
Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:13 am
Hahah I do that a lot. o-o
Ducky the only mule I know is yours. xD
Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:16 am
Sir Bloopers is Nexess XD we'll have a list up matching them to each main account, so no need to worry.
Page 1 of 50