Five Questions.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 75, 76, 77
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Main Hall [Nov.'19]
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Mon May 20, 2019 5:16 pm
1. What is your favourite genre to read/watch?
I pretty much read fantasy and science fiction genres. Occasionally I'll read something else, but it's more likely that I don't finish it. I'll watch just about anything if I like the story line, but I don't watch that much TV.

2. Would you ever consider leaving everything behind, and moving to a different country?
I believe that's what hubby and I are contemplating on doing in the next ten years or so. He wants to live in Norway or Italy. A lot can happen in ten years, so we haven't really made any serious plans.

3. It's Spring in Cali, are you dying of allergies?
Yes. Yes I am. I'm up to five sneezes in a row (last years record was twelve). My eyes are permanently itchy and watery, and I've had a cough for three weeks now. And last night, it started turning into a sinus infection. Ugh.

4. What is your favourite item from the May Flowers event?
Spot

5. If you could live in a lighthouse, would you?
That sounds neat. I couldn't see myself living there permanently, probably for a set amount of time I could. I love the ocean.

New Questions:
1. What is your favourite genre to read/watch?
2. Would you ever consider leaving everything behind, and moving to a different country?
3. It's Spring in Cali, are you dying of allergies?
4. Are you a tea or coffee person, and what is your favorite blend?
5. If you could live in a lighthouse, would you?
Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:52 pm
1. What is your favourite genre to read/watch? i dont have a favorite genre
2. Would you ever consider leaving everything behind, and moving to a different country?no
3. It's Spring in Cali, are you dying of allergies?im not in cali
4. Are you a tea or coffee person, and what is your favorite blend?tea
5. If you could live in a lighthouse, would you?no

new 5 questions
1. cat or dog person?
2. favorite color?
3. have you ever had a pen pal?
4.fav season?
5. fav holiday?
Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:02 pm
1. cat or dog person? -> Honestly, I love them both for their own unique reasons!
2. favorite color? -> Purple, with more blue tones than red!
3. have you ever had a pen pal? -> Once, waaay back in elementary school when we did it as a project. It's certainly a neat idea.
4. fav season? -> Autumn, for sure. The air is crisp, everything is pumpkin-flavoured, and the colours are so pretty!
5. fav holiday? -> Halloween, for sure! Spoopy decorations, costumes, and candy everywhere!

Updated Questions
1. cat or dog person?
2. favorite color?
3. have you ever traveled outside your home country?
4. fav season?
5. fav holiday?

Knight of Zantarni
Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:39 am
1. cat or dog person?

I'm overall an animal person but between these two, cat all the way. :3 Which is not to say that I didn't make acquaintance with dogs whom I loved very much.

2. favorite color?

Green and my favourite shade is teal.

3. have you ever traveled outside your home country?

I've travelled a fair bit. I currently live outside of my birth country. I consider the country in which I live in currently as my home country. As much as I didn't believe it when I moved here, this country has now become my home.

4. fav season?

Summer all the way. Gimme sunshine, gimme hot weather. Love it.

5. fav holiday?

I don't really do holidays but if I had to pick one, I'd say Christmas, since I get three weeks off work during the Christmas period.

~Questions for the next person~

1. Cat or dog person?
2. Favourite Halloween Event shop item from this year's event?
3. Have you ever traveled outside your home country?
4. Favourite season?
5. Favourite holiday?

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:49 am
1. Cat or dog person?[b]
Like Lillie said, I'm an overall animal person. When I was a lot younger, I was a dog person all the way. But now that I'm much older, I think I now favor cats over dogs. But I love them both for different reasons.

[b]2. Favourite Halloween Event shop item from this year's event?

All of them. I'd say my top three are Scaredy Cats, Bernadetts Reach, and Conjured Spirit.

3. Have you ever traveled outside your home country?
Yes, and I plan on doing a lot more traveling in my life.

4. Favourite season?
Fall, hands down. The crisp air, the changing leaf colors...the overall season invokes a sense of inner peace and calmness.

5. Favourite holiday?
It's almost a toss up between Halloween and Thanksgiving, but Halloween wins. Thanksgiving is just staring to not be as painful, but I think Christmas will forever be my least favorite, and the one I'm most likely to say I hate.

Next Questions:
1. Cat or dog person?
3. Favorite Halloween/Fall tradition?
4. Favourite season?
5. Favourite holiday?
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:40 pm
1. Cat or dog person?

Dog, but I love all animals.

Mouse on a stick is my favorite of the event items. My favorite of the Trick or Treat ones is the Dark Cowl.

We don't do it anymore, but when I was a kid we'd go eat at Pizza Hut before we went Trick or Treating. It was awesome. We also went to this great pumpkin patch every year.

4. Favourite season?

It's a tie between summer because of swimming, and fall because it just has this great feel about it.

5. Favourite holiday?

Another tie between Halloween and Christmas.

Next Questions:
1. Cat or dog person?
4. Favourite season?
5. What is your favorite kind of drink?
Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:41 am
1. Cat or dog person?
hundred percent a cat person!

2. Favourite Halloween Event shop item from this year's event? I haven't checked yet. will be doing so after answering these questions.
Watching the leaves change color? that's what I do every fall at least.
4. Favourite season?
Fall/autumn. Love the cool weather and the lovely colors. It just feels magical to me.
water? I don't really have favorite but I can tell you what I don't like.

New questions:
1. Cat or dog person?
4. Have you ever made donuts before?
silverygit

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:36 pm
New questions:
1. Cat or dog person?
I am a cat person, in fact I love cats so much, my students keep showing me pictures of their cats and other animals as well. haha

I love the tarantula, it is so well made, as well as the black widow <3_<3

I don't have a tradition per say, but having a nice long walk among the beautiful Fall leaves and the fresh air on my face while the smell of green just overwhelm my senses. yey Canada!

4. Have you ever made donuts before?
I have done a few recipes, the best one was with ricotta cheese and orange peels.

well, right now I am drinking cider, because we make delicious cider in region.

COMPLETELY New questions: (if this isn't okay just let me know and I will go back to the game)
1. Would you rather play with a ferret or a rat? Why?
2. What are some of your qualities, the ones that makes you: you?
3. When it comes to any holidays, what are some of the things you do out of tradition and what are some of the things you do out of pure capitalism? haha
4. Glass half full or glass half empty kind of person? Why?
5. You have to choose between some important memento and your high school graduation album, which one to do you save and why?

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:15 am

I would be happy to play with either, but if I had to choose, a rat. They're not quite as squirmy as a ferret, and they love to give kisses.

That's a good question, but it might be hard for me to be objective. I guess I can be funny, loyal, sweet, tough when I need to be, compassionate, and kind.

3. When it comes to any holidays, what are some of the things you do out of tradition and what are some of the things you do out of pure capitalism? haha

Personally, I think a lot of it has to do with capitalism, especially Valentine's Day. XD My family has always done what most people do I guess. We get a tree every year for Christmas, give/get presents, and have a big dinner. Big dinner for thanksgiving, and usually Easter. Fireworks on the 4th, and when I was a kid I went Trick or Treating. I wish I could still do that. XD

I think I'm somewhere in the middle. I think optimism and pessimism are both bad. I like to consider myself a realist. If you're always optimistic you're probably in denial. Life isn't always awesome. If you're always pessimistic you're not looking for any of the good that life has to offer. There is always good and bad.

5. You have to choose between some important memento and your high school graduation album, which one to do you save and why?

Important memento. Definitely. I didn't graduate high school. I got my GED and went to college later. Even if I had graduated high school, that time, and the people in it, mean nothing to me now.

New questions:
3. What is your dream job?

Knight of Zantarni
Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:44 am
Hmmm...I guess I would rather play with a ferret. Probably just because I'm more scared of rats. I know people have mice as pets, but rats have always kind of freaked me out.

That's a tough one...I think what makes me, me is that I have a kind of unique thought process. At least, it seems unique to me? Lol, I am sure we all think differently. But I guess that, even though I can have moments where I am depressed, I like to try and be positive and see the best in the world. I also love creative things, even though it's hard for me to actually stop and be creative sometimes. I also really enjoy and can be passionate about nerdy things like games and tv shows? Lol, like I said, a hard question.

My dream job, would probably involve creating something. Whether it is being an artist, or writing a story, or creating a video game or something. I just like the idea of creating. I'd also enjoy something that allowed me to travel and see the sights.

Honestly, this kind of depends. I like to see the half full side of things. But it is also really easy for me to get negative and depressed sometimes. So I guess I see it as halfway.

Considering the fact that I don't have a graduation, it would probably be an important memo. I've never been a social butterfly, so high school wasn't the most fun time for me.

Next questions:
New 5. If you could instantly learn a new language, which one would you want to learn?
Page 77 of 77