Fishie quest help -- Quests are closed. :3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 2, 3, 4
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Archived Threads
Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:35 am
It's not a shop, it's a thread Reisen. It's a place where people join for the sake of idle conversation...
Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:42 am
oh.....that makes much more sense thanks

Yoari

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:07 am
Rhavaniel wrote:
Yoari, your post helped me find a fishie! i thought it would be in a different avatar place, but it wasnt!

welcome Heart

CLICK DA PETS
Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:52 am
Ummm theres 4 clues and 4 fish, right? well i found the 4 clues and 4 fish and all of them said "this is not my fish" so, um, now what do I do?

!Edit! Nevermind, i waited a bit and went through the clues again and it gave it to me no prob XD

♥Hurrah for Blaze&Zookie!♥

Last edited by Cold Iron on Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:49 am
Ok, There are two clues I dont get, I suppose thats because I am mega tired, but I will post the clues that I need help with Smile

1)Then I headed over to the Circus -- It was most Entertaining, a truly Solar display!

I dont get it... I understand that its in a different language, but what language is it in? o.o;

2)I followed them until they led me to a colorful corner of Edingtol. There I found myself enthralled watching another apparent parade, this time of caricatures all in a row!

I am pretty sure I know which subforum this is in, I dont know which thread I am looking for... (Yes, I know what Caricatures means....yay for google XD)

Aggie, I love you with my whole butt. I'd say "heart," but my butt is bigger.
Heart
Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:51 pm
I wasn't lucky LOL I've found it now, after 5 attempts XD
Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:59 pm
You've very little time left Angelic! For the Circus one, the MAIN thing to look at is that it's Entertaining. (<-- Location, location, location!! Wink )

From there you should have no trouble finding the Circus tents!

For the colorful corner, I can tell you that this is a free exposition, that anyone can join! It's a bit of a Sticky clue though -- because those who usually join are those looking to improve themselves.

Did that help?

Remember too, the fishie may wander, so you might want to check back to the places you've already been!

~EDIT~

The Quest is now done! I hope everyone enjoys they're new toys! XD Heart

Page 4 of 4