Fishie quest help -- Quests are closed. :3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, , 2, 3, 4  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Archived Threads
Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:45 pm
nono the circus, tea, the drawing place are done... the avatar one... this one is hard.. I don't find the fish XD
Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:55 pm
Which avatar one are you referring to? Perhaps I may be of assistance.
Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:00 pm
Woohoo I did it! XD
Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:05 pm
I've problem with these:

From there, I followed creatures Parading about -- At first glance, I thought they were oversized Animals, but upon closer inspection I realized they were the citizens Competing for attention!"

I followed them until they led me to a colorful corner of Edingtol. There I found myself enthralled watching another apparent parade, this time of caricatures all in a row!"
Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:24 pm
Nuruhanj: The name of the Circus is in another language. Apparently its a popular one to see. Know of any?
As for the parade, where do people go to watch others compete? There seems to be an Animal Parade going on over there. Why donʻt you go look for it?

Those two clues are for this:
From there, I followed creatures Parading about -- At first glance, I thought they were oversized Animals, but upon closer inspection I realized they were the citizens Competing for attention!"
Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:29 pm
I got the Circus, but I don't understand about animals and caricature LOL --> I'm not good with riddles XD and in English... the worst of the worst for me XD
Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:57 pm
Haha sorry this is the line you should be focusing on xD

As for the parade, where do people go to watch others compete? There seems to be an Animal Parade going on over there. Why donʻt you go look for it?

Hmm lets see....there seems to be much to discuss. The first place you might visit you might want to check near the top. Animals might just be prowling that area.
Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:03 pm
ok let me go to find it then XD I'll let you know if I'll find it or not XD
btw I LOVE YOUR AVATAR!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy
Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:05 pm
Haha thank you xD I scrolled through my inventory to see what could match well. I hope you find it! If not I better think of some more helpful hints or put a little more detail.
Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:52 pm
YAY i found your fish.. 'blinks' and a lot of other peoples fish but i found it 'does a dance'
Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:02 pm
uhm.. jezz I'm an idiot... I didn't find those places XD
and yeah same here KArrah ^^
Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:21 pm
o_0 I think I've been going to the right places but I sees no fishies! How exactly are they hidden? And can I still do this quest tomorrow? Cause I gotta get going.
Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:28 am
i has 2 goldfish in my invo and it wont let me buy a net, even though ive got enough gold.
Zin confused. ;_;

Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:34 am
Try clearing your cache, Zinn. That should do the trick. :3
Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:26 am
I don't understand the tea shop clue. I'm still new, but is there a tea shop that i just don't know about?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Archived Threads All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, , 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4