Fast freebies by Nen- pixels?!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, , 2, 3, 4  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Freebie Shops [Nov.'19]
Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:48 am

hmm, weird. perhaps it is because I loaded it to facebook and used the image link. I know it still shows for me. So odd.

:3 either way I loaded it to photobucket for you Smile

Dusty - *Waves* hey Smile how are you today??

Ivy - :3 *pounce-tackle-glomps* How ya doing??

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:27 am
Hi Keres! I'm doing pretty well today. :3 Will and I had a lazy day watching Netflix and eating junk food like oreos. XD First Saturday after Spring Break after a busy week, I think it was perfect. XD

Nen

Nen
Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:31 pm
Thanks Keres, it's showing up now! Very Happy I'll probably get to it tomorrow while my husband is at work!

Haha I keep trying Netflix, but Netflix in the UK is SO DISAPPOINTING! I even Facebook'd about it! XD NO Game of Thrones, NO Walking Dead, only ONE season of Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmare's and only the first TWO seasons of Modern Family! I'm going crazy, especially since it's been snowing the past few days!
Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:44 am

Your very welcome Nen :3

Oh my, that is sad. I don't even know if our netflix here in north america has though. I would have to check.

we did try to search for the Dark Knight the other night, but it was not on there. it is always so disappointing to try to find something to only find that they don't have it.

Nen

Nen
Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:04 am
Yeah, the US Netflix has a ton more-- one of the older Zan users I'm friends with on FaceBook said for me to be patient, since the UK has only had Netflix for a year. Blahhhhhhhh! I'm just going to buy all the seasons of Walking Dead and Game of Thrones as they come out, but it's a bummer to see all the spoilers online before I get to watch anything!
Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:37 pm

yea we do have quite a bit. though I still do run into the problem of not being able to find shows or movies that I would like to watch.

That must be a real bummer to see all the spoilers before being able to see them.

Nen

Nen
Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:21 pm
Really it's an all-encompassing battle against boredom right now! it's been too chilly to walk around base and do things while my husband is at work, and right now it'd cost a LOT for me to get my UK license. Blah! Must... keep me .. entertained!
Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:34 pm

I hear that. I stressed to no end because I'm trying t get my friends dog out of the shelter because he like an idiot decided to date a check would would scream assault -.-*

/shaking like a leaf so stressed.

Nen

Nen
Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:53 am
Wait what?! That's so messed up! The poor puppy! Let me know how everything works out!!!!
Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:31 am
Yeah it is messed up. It took us going down to the jail to get written permission from him to get the dog out of the animal shelter. Thankfully the dog is now at his sisters house.

I am none too impressed with him though. Not in the slightest bit.

he's been sitting here this whole time this last year... telling me he only smoke pot. (pot I don't give two rat-butts about)

The fact that he asked me to go to his house to get his dogs paperwork, and when I walked in there it was trashed beyond believe and used needles were every where Grr I can't stand that crap. It is one of the big factors that I want nothing to do with my ex-husband. Grr I don't tolerate that kind of crap, neither do I tolerate lying to people who are supposed to be your friends or any one for that matter of fact. Needless to say I was furious, and he doesn't want to come around me unless he fesses up. even then I don't even know if I even want to associate with him any more.. even if he gets clean.

Nen

Nen
Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:39 am
Ew. Yeah, I definitely approve of you keeping your distance. That's ridiculous!
Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:24 pm
Yeah my thoughts exactly.

any who, how has life been for you?

Nen

Nen
Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:50 pm
Pretty good right now! Just wishing there were more places hiring around me!

----Changed the focus of my freebies thread! Time to practice pixelling!
Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:23 pm
I hear that, the job searching has been hard for my friends around here as well.

ooo, very cool Very Happy
Could I request an OC of mine to be pixeled?

Name: Serii Fyn Drakt

Drawn example link: http://fav.me/d4qt68o
stripe across face is black, her skintone(upper body) is a light tan-ish brown
Fur (lower body) Reddish brown tan & white stripes down back to mid-thigh. Tail is the colors of a red fox, red-ish with white tip of tail.

Cosplay example link: http://fav.me/d5iu1i9
(the horns aren't actually supposed to be spotted, it is the only fabric I had to work with Very Happy )

I want to leave it up to you on the part of if it is, head shot, shoulders up, waist up, or full body.

I just want you to have fun with it. Very Happy Plus I'll end up sending a tip your way Heart

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:31 pm
Oh! Can I get Kaori done? :3
Extra Refs: One. Two. Also, check my signature. :3

*rolls about* I need to attract attention for my contest. :3
Page 3 of 4