FANTASIA: A Drows Dream
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Places of Dreams (Quests)
Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:46 pm

Here you will find my quested Items

CURRENT QUESTED ITEM

Thank You so much for your donations. Every little bit counts and every little bit helps me move closer to my goal!

Lanti-Bow of Ulgne, Bow of Hornguard, Sub Zero Skirt, Sub Zero Shoes, Red Cupid (Staff, Bow and Spear), Pink Cupid (Staff, Bow and Spear),Lady Ann Pink (Jacket, Top, Skirt), Onyx Glendor
Rali-Two Stars Cushion, Golden Peace, Brown Pointy Boots
Scarz-Christmas Hat
Lantis-10k*Finished my Starry Mask Quest
Adahoc-5k*Finished my Starry Mask Quest
Sugaya
Lady G
Glass Confetti
HH
Anonymous????

Stock Room
Silver Sea Crown/Undead Monkey/Staff of Pain/Red Magical Eye/Thigh Bow/Purple Magical Eye/Nightmare Sword/Dragon Spine Bow/Creepy Spider/Black Magical Eye x2

Last edited by Lextacy on Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:21 pm; edited 58 times in total
Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:59 pm
I have decided to adopt a pet. I do get awful lonesome here all by myself at times. So Here is where you will find my Family! I love them each and everyone.
And yes I know it was a double post..I made a mistake but I figured I mind as well use the post since its there. So without further adieu, please allow me to introduce you to:

Azura (a.k.a. Sam)- My loving twin e-sister. She is very dear and special to me and always will be. So much can be said for her. Although we dont speak much we are there for eachother and Im sure we always will be. Wink

Stark (a.k.a. Daddy) - My self proclaimed Love doll. He is an awesome person that has been there for me in so many ways. He is in my indefinite circle of love. His spirit and self are beyond words and Im glad to have him in my family. Love

Islay (a.k.a Bunny) - My adopted pet. His adorable antics have been noticed and as the newest member of my family I would just like to extend a warm welcome to him. XD

Last edited by Lextacy on Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Zaphkiel

Grand Pixel Alchemist
Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:04 pm
Good luck with your quest! =3

Double posting (posting directly after yourself) isnt allowed, even in quest threads. ^^;
Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:06 pm
I know..I got used ot other threads and did it automatically. I dont see how to delete that post though. Sad
Zaphkiel

Grand Pixel Alchemist
Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:12 pm
lol it happens, a lot of people (trust me a LOT) make that mistake.

You can only delete your last post if no one else has posted after you. Itll have to stay there Im afraid but its nothing to worry about.
Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:15 pm
Ahh yes well I IM.d someone just in case. >.< Im such a worry wart.

But THANK YOU very much for your luck wishes! Very Happy
Zaphkiel

Grand Pixel Alchemist
Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:27 pm
xD I assure you its nothing to worry about unless you make a habit of double posting.

Youre most welcome. :3
Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:55 pm
Dinner Time! YAY for chinese food and delivery. HAHA!
Zaphkiel

Grand Pixel Alchemist
Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:15 am
omg! I havent had chinese in forrrrrreeeeeevvvvvvvveeeeeeeeerrrr!!! T_T
Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:35 pm
I HATE cooking. HAHA! I have been cooking alot more often lately for some reason. But I have to go food shopping cause I pretty much ran out of food. >.<

Good Morning! Very Happy
Zaphkiel

Grand Pixel Alchemist
Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:39 pm
xD I normally dont like to cook but Im making myself get in the habit of doing it.

Morning, how are you?
Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:47 pm
Im ok. At work...not working. HAHA! I have some reading for school later and a bit of work to get done today but im relaxing at the moment. How are you?
Zaphkiel

Grand Pixel Alchemist
Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:07 pm
XD LOL!
Yay for relaxing!

I am sick as a dog xD
Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:25 pm
What do you have? I think im getting a bit of a cold....at least I hope thats all it is.
Zaphkiel

Grand Pixel Alchemist
Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:36 pm
Im not entirely sure. My family...well really everyone I know including them, is sick with something, all have the same thing. I could have that, or it could be a sinus infection...allergies because of rapid weather changes. Dont really know yet, Ill have to give it another day or two for the rest of the symptoms to set in to know for sure.

Hope you get well soon and dont have what everyone else seems to >.o
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Places of Dreams (Quests) All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41  Next
Page 1 of 41