Event Helpers
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 61, 62, 63  Next
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:56 pm
icywind1980 wrote:
I don't know what halloween items there are so I don't know what to ask for >.< Is there some kind of item data base or search feature here?

The Halloween Event Shop can be found by going to the Market Square, which is found under the Town heading =)
Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:08 am
Awesome job with the thread my lady. ::steps in thread and looks around::

Also please do not hesitate to ask if you are looking for a past event item for someone I might have it in stock in my mule inventory.

I miss the thread time to time so I hope you dont mind if I pop in and out from time to time.

Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:17 am
Hiya, Purdy!
Everyone is always welcomed here <3
I hope you're doing well!
Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:19 pm
Riley wrote:
icywind1980 wrote:
I don't know what halloween items there are so I don't know what to ask for >.< Is there some kind of item data base or search feature here?

The Halloween Event Shop can be found by going to the Market Square, which is found under the Town heading =)

I saw that but I was kind of wondering if there is a way to search for items at all.
Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:46 pm
I am doing well thanks just trying to get in some post and pumkings before taking Savannah out to the Safe Night thingie.

How about yourself?

Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:13 am
Icy - I'm not exactly sure what you mean ^^;; I know the Dream Avi Maker has all of the items on the site.

All of the Halloween Event Items for this year are found in the Event Shop, save for the 13 items you find by visiting profiles.

.......did I help at all? ^^;;;

Purdy - I'm doing well. I already have my set so whatever I manage to collect now goes towards the charity :3 I think I'm going to end up staying home for Halloween and pass out candy to any trick or treaters. The husband and I have no plans at the moment and our favorite club closed Sad It's our first Halloween in the new house so I'm not sure how many kids we will get. It's a nice, quiet neighborhood so I am hopeful we'll get more than the two kids when we were at the apartment, lol
Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:44 pm
I'm not sure what to ask for either, but only because I've bought nothing yet XD. I only have 30 currency as I make this post. College is destroying this event for me.
Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:08 pm
Hello all.

Could I trouble you for some help? I don't have much longer to stay on and I just managed to get the trick or treat and the forum hunt items.

I've managed 11 pumpkins so far.

I'm not expecting any of these, but if you've got one you could spare...

ITEM - COST

Black Socks - 1
White Socks - 1
Green Gloves - 3
Spooked Bottoms - 5
Pumpkin Top - 3
Green Scarecrow hat - 11
Green Boots - 5
Green shirt - 13

Those are the items I'm wanting, like I said, not expecting anything at all. Just thought I'd stop in and ask. Thanks.
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:15 am
Phoenix - I would love to help you but I don't know which items you really want or already have, if any. You're welcome to ask for as much as you want and I will see what I can do <3

Shesta - Hello there! I sent you the Spooked Bottoms, Green Scarecrow Hat, Green Scarecrow Boots and Green Scarecrow Shirt. If you still need help with getting the rest of your list, please let me know <3
Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:50 pm
hi there im tryin to get last items from my wants maybe u could help me

Brown Scarecrow Overalls,Fanged Mask,both Skull Caps,Jack Face ,that once are my most wants.
thx ^^
Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:56 pm
Now I'm missing everything past Possessive Pumpkin, but I'm working on getting some more pumpkins today, actually as many as I can XD.
Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:12 pm
dear charity gods may i ask for mmaybe these items im lookin for -->both Diabolic eyes,Pumpkin Flower Scarf+belt, and the Corsets... Embarassed thank you for readin^^
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:31 pm
Vylqun, Phoenix, Lika:

Sent all requested items =)
Please check to make sure I didn't miss anything you asked for ^^
Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:07 pm
Username: Mephidross
Items you seek: Green Scarecrow Shirt,Green Scarecrow Boots.Possessive Prize Jack,Possessive Pumpkin,Binding
Possessive Jack
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:49 am
Items sent, Mephidross!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 61, 62, 63  Next
Page 2 of 63