Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next
Kaderin Triste

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Dec 24, 2020 5:46 pm
Agreed! Thanks for the maths!

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Dec 25, 2020 6:04 pm
<3

Okay, I now have my complete set. Everything I get will be extra XD I haven't seen Bo for a looooong time, so I imagine she would want a set.
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Dec 25, 2020 8:52 pm
Yes, I'm sure she will. *nods* I'm pretty worried about her actually.

I'm working on my second set now that anyone is welcome to. I usually give Tam first dibs but she doesn't always need anything. I'm behind on my posting. Embarassed I've just been so busy and tired. And my stomach gave me fits earlier today. :/

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Dec 26, 2020 3:18 am
I also saw that Silvery might need some help. Perhaps I should try to think of another avatar story to post to help get currency.

My stomach has been giving me fits today too. I wonder if it was something I ate. Though it could just be because of stress...or cramps...or whatever. *shrugs*
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Dec 26, 2020 12:50 pm
Yes, I saw that too, and I need to go reply to Silvery. *nods* I also need to get my bum in gear and post more.

I hope your stomach started feeling better, Riley, mine did. I hate not feeling well on Christmas but at least it wasn't the actual stomach flu. I've had that on Christmas and it's the pits, you're supposed to eat and all you can do is hold your head over the toilet. XD I think yesterday was stress and something I ate.

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Dec 26, 2020 7:20 pm
Ah, I have been really bad about posting for this event. Hoping I can get at least half the items. Lol

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Dec 27, 2020 5:11 pm
I felt better, and then I took left overs to work with me yesterday, and felt ill after eating it. So, it's either the food or the food aggravated my acid reflux.

Kaderin - You can post in the A-Z threads in the Entertainment forum. That always gets some quick event currency.
Angel Spirit Girl

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:36 pm
Hello everyone. How has your weekend been going? I have been busy cleaning the house.

As for the Yorick's Day event, I only have about half the currency I will need to finish so far. I was unsure if you got event currency from the game threads or not. Thank you for mentioning that they do give event currency.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Dec 27, 2020 11:02 pm
Kaderin-Well, the event isn't over yet so there's still time. Very Happy

I just haven't felt like talking which is not good during an event. *sighs* Embarassed

Riley-That's not good. Sad I don't think I'd eat anymore of it if I were you. XD

Angel-My weekend is pretty good. Cleaning doesn't sound like much fun. :/

Yes, and I'm very thankful that we can earn currency playing games. Very Happy

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Dec 28, 2020 12:40 am
Riley: Yeah...tbh I just don't like those games. I mean, sure for earning currency they're probably great, they're just so boring though. XD

Rayven: Yeah, I keep forgetting we have a good bit of time for this event. XD

Angel: Eh. My weekend was fine I guess. Worked yesterday. Spent about half of today doing nothing and the other have switching between working on a sock and half-heartedly cleaning (straightening the pile of junk) in an attempt to find/remember where I left my trash bags.

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Dec 28, 2020 2:49 am
Angel - I worked yesterday and I had today off. We didn't do much, except go look at a new car. We didn't buy yet, but we might tomorrow. We're still mulling it over.

You still have time to get more currency =)

Rayven - I'm certainly questioning it. But I love mom's cheese potatoes Sad I suppose I could always make some myself; I have the same recipe.

Kaderin - Eh, just post a couple of times in each thread and be done with it XD I only really post there for events. Your event currency starts stacking up pretty quickly.
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:53 pm
Riley, cheese potatoes sound delicious. Surely they're not what caused it. Confused I guess it's hard to know though. I think it's usually meat or something with mayonnaise in it that goes bad.

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Jan 01, 2021 2:54 am
Not sure what it was, but I tossed the rest of the food. Thankfully, I didn't take too many leftovers home with me. Mom always wants me to take a ton, and I have to keep reminding her that it's just my husband and I, and he's a vegetarian.

I think I'm going to have enough candy canes to send Silvery a whole set. Not quiet there yet, but I will be shortly.
bohemian

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Jan 01, 2021 4:35 pm
*looks sheepish as she slinks in*

Any chance of getting the Halloween event items please? Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Riley: Bo, the Goat Whisperer. XD
Blaze: Bo, you're just chaotic... Razz Heart
9695/10000
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Jan 01, 2021 8:40 pm
Riley-I saw that you got Silvery covered. I was going to help but I wanted to make sure you got the rainbow sheep you wanted. Very Happy

So, hopefully someone else will need help because Tam and Silvery will be ok now. Maybe Kaderin and Bo will need help? I believe I'll have at least 2 extra sets.

Bo-I'm sure Riley can manage that. If I remember correctly, we had a ton of extras and I sent Riley everything I had.

It's good to see you! Very Happy
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next
Page 78 of 80