Event Helpers
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 71, 72, 73, 74, 75  Next
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:17 pm
Surgery went well, no issues. The challenge today will be trying to get her insurance to place her in a skilled nursing facility for rehab for a few days. After the surgery, the doctor told us she seems fine. And we had to reiterate, again, that yes, she is fine. However, she has delayed after affects of the anesthesia. Last time she had major surgery, she called us a day or two after, totally convinced the place was on fire, and she needed us to come get her. The place she is at now isn't equipped to handle that.

I'm still at zero ghosts before this post, but I imagine that will change shortly. XD
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:55 pm
I'm glad the surgery went well. Oh no! XD I don't mean to laugh, but that seems like a strange hallucination. Poor thing. It sounds like she definitely needs to be observed.

I'm sure that will change. Very Happy I got my first set and now I have 59 ghosts. It looks like Bo will probably be ok so I hope someone needs help. I don't want a bunch of extra ghosts floating around. XD If nothing else, I'll just give them to your charity again.

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:01 pm
Oh, we were cracking up after we got off the phone with her. We still laugh about it now, but I don't think his mom remembers that anymore.

That's good. Yes I'm at 33 ghosts now. That's fine, I just hang on to them. Every now and then and old member comes back and is interested in past event items.
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:30 pm
At least she did something funny. I just cry or get angry. Embarassed The only good thing is that after a few hours I'm fine.

*sings 'Movin' on up'*

What kind of board games do you plan to play when you have board game night?

Long-term Citizen
Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:30 pm
Hey everyone so....I have been busy teaching. A lot is going on and I am completely overwhelmed, but hey awesome new items *___*

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:36 pm
Hi Silvery! *waves* I agree. The new items are great. Very Happy What grade do you teach?

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:09 am
We have a poor assortment of board games, so right now, it would be Munchkin, Talisman, Cards Against Humanity, Werewolf, and our newest addition, Exploding Kittens. If we end up making it a regular thing, I'm sure we would add to our selection.

Hi Silvery! And what subject? XD Fun fact, before I was a nurse, I was working on a math degree, hoping to teach Jr. High math. I almost finished a bachelor's degree in math, but I re-evaluated what I wanted to do with my life. :/ I'm still not sure I made the right choice.
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:38 pm
Exploding kittens! Shocked That doesn't sound like a very nice game. XD I haven't played any games in forever. I don't even know what they have now.

Queen of the Realm
Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:50 pm
Rayven wrote:
Exploding kittens! Shocked

It's hilarious!
Munchkin is awesome too... especially with some of the special versions! XD
bohemian

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:46 pm
All things considered, I may actually be able to afford my second set sooner than I though. XD

Currently sitting on 121 ghosties. Yes
Riley: Bo, the Goat Whisperer. XD
Blaze: Bo, you're just chaotic... Razz Heart
9580/10000
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:38 pm
I'll have to look those games up. I'm totally out of the loop on games. I can't even get anyone to play Spades with me. I always have to play Rummy. Grr

Bo that's awesome. Very Happy

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:51 pm
I think I have a vague understanding of Spades...unless it is Hearts. Confused
Riley: Bo, the Goat Whisperer. XD
Blaze: Bo, you're just chaotic... Razz Heart
9580/10000
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:10 pm
I have only played Hearts once so I don't remember how to play it. If I remember correctly, there are a few similarities to Spades.

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:03 pm
I got stuck working three shifts in a row, so I missed the last bit of the event. But, I do have extras of some items, so if anyone still needs anything, I might have an extra of it.
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:06 pm
I sent a bunch of extras to your mule Riley. There should be plenty if anyone needs help. Yes
Page 72 of 75