Eira's Edits
Goto page 1, 2  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Pixel Plaza [Nov.'19]
Reply with quote
Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:26 am
Coming Soon:
Green Wind Weapons
(Tell your friends!)

A few recolorings I did of existing clothing. Any input is greatly appreciated!

Chinese Dress


Phoenix Shirt, Pants, Sleeves & Gown



Phoenix Bodice, Gloves & Boots



Phoenix Necklace & Diadem



Phoenix Bra & Stockings



Gemmed Set Blue (yes, I really like blue)


Gemmed Set Purple


Gemmed Set Green


Gemmed Set Orange


Gemmed Set White


Belly Dancing Top


Wind Weapons Purple


Elf Moon Set Purple



Fanpixel of Fuchsia from the webcomic Sinfest Tatsuya Ishida
(Go read it, it's great!)

(I may go back and add her high heels)
_________________
~My Quest~


Last edited by Shika Hime Eira on Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:21 am; edited 20 times in total
Reply with quote
Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:43 am
I recommend saving the images as .png Yes They show up much better.
_________________
Reply with quote
Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:39 am
FinnTheCat wrote:
I recommend saving the images as .png Yes They show up much better.


Thanks, I saved them again, is it better now?
_________________
~My Quest~


Last edited by Shika Hime Eira on Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amurita
View user's profile
Send private message

Knight of Zantarni
Reply with quote
Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:44 am
With the exception of the noise around the dress, they look very clear and crisp to me.

I really like the blue version of the phoenix items <3
_________________
Reply with quote
Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:56 am
Amurita wrote:
With the exception of the noise around the dress, they look very clear and crisp to me.

I really like the blue version of the phoenix items <3


I have no idea what that stuff around the dress was, thanks for pointing that out!

Thank you, I'm glad you like them! Very Happy
(I was ridiculously proud of those when I made them) XD
_________________
~My Quest~


Last edited by Shika Hime Eira on Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Reply with quote
Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:58 am
That happens sometimes when you save as .jpg. Looks better now ^^
_________________
Reply with quote
Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:57 am
FinnTheCat wrote:
That happens sometimes when you save as .jpg. Looks better now ^^


I'll have to remember that, thanks! Smile *seriously new to this*
_________________
~My Quest~


Last edited by Shika Hime Eira on Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Reply with quote
Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:59 am
Love the blue phoenix items...especially the dress.
_________________

There's that smirk... dang that is hot!
Reply with quote
Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:17 am
Lady Chaos wrote:
Love the blue phoenix items...especially the dress.


Thanks, I'm really glad you like them! ^_^

PS
I spent about a minute just watching your signature, no lie; that guy is addicting.
_________________
~My Quest~


Last edited by Shika Hime Eira on Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Reply with quote
Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:09 pm
Updated gemmed sets.
_________________
~My Quest~


Last edited by Shika Hime Eira on Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Reply with quote
Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:19 pm
I am in love with those blue items <3 Especially the blue phoenix items I super love them o3o <333

I have a weak spot for blue phoenix stuffs XDD
_________________
Reply with quote
Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:52 pm
Shika Hime Eira wrote:
Lady Chaos wrote:
Love the blue phoenix items...especially the dress.


Thanks, I'm really glad you like them! ^_^

PS
I spent about a minute just watching your signature, no lie; that guy is addicting.

Ha ha ha, I know. After Halloween, he goes back in my siggy. I giggle every time I see him. The hip thrusts crack me up every time.

Ohhh love the new gemmed sets too BTW.

_________________

There's that smirk... dang that is hot!
Reply with quote
Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:28 pm
MythicPhoenix wrote:
I am in love with those blue items <3 Especially the blue phoenix items I super love them o3o <333

I have a weak spot for blue phoenix stuffs XDD


Haha, why thank you very much! I am quite proud of those, I must admit. :3
_________________
~My Quest~


Last edited by Shika Hime Eira on Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Reply with quote
Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:30 pm
Lady Chaos wrote:
Shika Hime Eira wrote:
Lady Chaos wrote:
Love the blue phoenix items...especially the dress.


Thanks, I'm really glad you like them! ^_^

PS
I spent about a minute just watching your signature, no lie; that guy is addicting.

Ha ha ha, I know. After Halloween, he goes back in my siggy. I giggle every time I see him. The hip thrusts crack me up every time.

Ohhh love the new gemmed sets too BTW.


Haha, oh indeed, the hip thrusts are quite hypnotic! XD

Thank you! I had some troubles finding the right shades. ^_^"
_________________
~My Quest~


Last edited by Shika Hime Eira on Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Reply with quote
Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:11 pm
EDIT: Added the Elf Moon set!
_________________
~My Quest~
Display posts from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Pixel Plaza [Nov.'19] All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2019 Zantarni / Zantarni Entertainment
Terms of Service
Members login here.

New members register here.
 
zantarni banner