Eidyllion Scavenger Hunt [Ended]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Archived Threads
Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:40 am
Kiolentia wrote:
People must be allergic to bees or something. No one can find them!

HERE WE GO. KIO'S GIVING OUT HINTS (Hopefully not obvious giveaways):

Star: There are many artists that often forget the basics of their craft.

Cheese: The clue says it all, "The ZanDex harbors another!"

Green Apple: "What's your favorite color?" is always a popular question.

Ladybug: They say eating apples helps improve your eyesight (Then why am I so near sighted? D: )

VDay #1: News is, the moon isn't made out of cheese. It has candy on it though!

VDay #2: Your True Love might give you candy for Valentine's day. If they're the joking type they might smuggle it away later >_>
How sad only one this I found. -.-
Ladybug clue unless am post eat tons apple it not going help me mind much. I'm blind as a bat.
Apples: I not have favorite color DX.
I got star and cheese.
Bees just want kill me not help me.
Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:21 am
It looks like the ladybug was hungry too, but I guess it wasn't for apples. . . Always something new to learn, about Zantarni and it's quests. Razz

Perhaps if the bee eludes you, you are looking for the wrong flower. This one loves variety, and especially the one of a kind.

Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:08 am
Thank you so much to everyone and their amazing yet sometimes frustrating clues. Managed to find everything, just need some leather.

My biggest suggestion to those searching for clues is the scroll down. ~.^

Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:30 am
This bee is kind of weird, it seems to like flowers created by humans. Let's ignore the fact I forgot to give a hint for it earlier >_>

For the Green Apple: Even if you don't have a favorite, the question is still being asked for others to respond to.

Ladybug: When getting red apples, it's nice to look at the foliage even if it's not autumn.

Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:13 pm
Kiolentia wrote:
This bee is kind of weird, it seems to like flowers created by humans. Let's ignore the fact I forgot to give a hint for it earlier >_>

For the Green Apple: Even if you don't have a favorite, the question is still being asked for others to respond to.

Ladybug: When getting red apples, it's nice to look at the foliage even if it's not autumn.
This finally help me for ladybug and green apple. I still not getting the vday #2 and bee. The only flower I know on this site is game profile witch sad and ones we win from that game.But people say it nothing to due with game.Then I was think you put the word Created then I was thinking black smith.

Done finally thanks Celestrya
Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:14 pm
thank you everyone for your hints finally found everything ^_^

Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:06 am
Took some time, but I finally found all of them -_- I'm glad it didn't take me more than half an hour or I would've been really frustrated!
Nonetheless, it was really fun (:

A Thousand Dreams
Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:54 am
Zin has found all the sneaky little bits and is very appreciative of all the help. Smile
^_______^
*Bonks people on the head with the nice fancy scepter thing*

Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:56 am
I am feeling flustered, but nothing new there. I am getting better progress than I thought that I would though.
Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:24 am
Is there anything specific you're looking for Black Lotus?
Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:33 am
Several things. I can't find that entomologists tool in the shops, and only got the vday candy from the shops, or could I find all of the stuff in the news.
Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:38 am
Black Lotus wrote:
Several things. I can't find that entomologists tool in the shops, and only got the vday candy from the shops, or could I find all of the stuff in the news.
Black lotus the tip was "Every Entomologist's basic tool! Go buy one" What think it means?Well that and tool

Last edited by Lady Galadriel on Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:39 am
Check the Weapon's shop for the entomologists tool. Yes

You found all 5 news items then, correct?

So the second VDay has been Smuggled away. It's not in the usually Listed places though. And it's with your True Love.

Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:45 am
I only found a couple of them. The Grapes, the hoof and the gold fish. I have even clicked tab to click all the links there.

No avail yet. Sad

the one in the Zandex is alluding me as well.
Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:13 am
Hmmm, are you reading all the news? Headlines are interesting and all, but sometimes the meatier stuff is deeper in the paper!

The Zandex... There's so much info there it's thwarted a few people. Again, you need to be thorough and check through both pages carefully!

Page 12 of 13