Eidyllion Scavenger Hunt [Ended]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Archived Threads
Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:59 am
the apple gave me a hard time too but if I wanted to tell you about my favorite color and someone was already asking and keeping track I am sure it would be there plain as day
Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:05 am
I've looked at what seems like all the threads in the discussion forum, and not found what I'm looking for. I've used the finder, and everything.
And the darned goldfish. Swam away, no doubt.

I believe that everything happens for a reason....usually, the reason is that somebody screwed up.

Last edited by Shajar on Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:57 am
@Shajar If I were you, I might go down a different corridor to find my direction...

I am still missing:
2nd "vday"
grapes
bees
ladybugs

I don't know which clues are for them, lol, but I don't get the entomologist one (I know what it is talkin about but don't know how to get the thing) , the event shop quest one, or the true love one...

Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:58 am
Hmmm... Sounds like your Luck has run out for that goldfish, Shajar. I can tell you that it's made the News.

The green apple... The color thing is a matter of conversation. I'm not sure a discussion specifically. Perhaps you were looking in the wrong Hall?

Poet
, the bee is attracted to Flowers, some bees can be picky though, so be vigilant! And remember to be careful, beekeeping isn't a Game!

One Vday and the grapes are making big News!! Which news is another matter though.

Ladybugs love Apples and hiding in dense foliage.

The last Vday is Listed somewhere... Perhaps your True Love cna help you find who Smuggled it away?

The entomologist's item is in the shops... The Weapons shop specifically.

Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:27 am
Ah, Tisiel, you're my hero tonight! Yes, I was looking in the wrong Hall......... And the goldfish was right under my nose. *facepalm* I don't know how I missed it. Many thanks!

I believe that everything happens for a reason....usually, the reason is that somebody screwed up.
Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:31 am
LOL! I'm glad I could be of aid, Shajar. Congratulations on your success! ^________^
Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:40 am
So many of these are so simple, too simple for the likes of me - I have to pick everything apart and over think.
I'm guessing you guys had waaay too much fun making this one. Thank you for all your work! It was lots of fun. Especially, as someone said earlier, finding them and grinning at others doing what we did, not finding them.

And now, I'm off to the shower, getting ready for work tomorrow. Sleep well, all.

Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:04 am
I have to admit, we did have a good time with this one. I'm curious to know if everyone liked this variation on the theme? (I will be polling later, but I'm guessing it'll make a good and relevant topic of conversation! Wink )

Sleep well Shajar! ^__^

Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:12 am
Thanks Tisiel, found the ladybug thanks to your clue Smile. But how do I know when I get something if I buy the entomology thing ? Also, with the bees... is it random?
Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:23 am
The thing you buy IS the item you need.

As for the bee, it's hiding somewhere where people are playing with flowers. It's not a random location :3

Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:32 am
I'm glad my clue helped, Poet. ^____^

But be vigilant in your search for the bee! It's picky about the flower it likes!

Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:40 am
All I got left is:

2 x VDay
Bees
Apples
Star
Ladybugs

Last edited by holy kris2 on Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:45 am
All righty, found the second vday and the grapes... still can't get that pesky bee, though. And I didn't even know that the place existed where the second VDay was, let alone where to begin looking Embarassed .

EDIT: Found the bee! Hehe... was going at it all wrong Embarassed.
Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:24 am
Well the clues for this just confused me to point of going mad.
2 x VDay
Bees
Apples
Star
Ladybugs
Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:28 am
People must be allergic to bees or something. No one can find them!

HERE WE GO. KIO'S GIVING OUT HINTS (Hopefully not obvious giveaways):

Star: There are many artists that often forget the basics of their craft.

Cheese: The clue says it all, "The ZanDex harbors another!"

Green Apple: "What's your favorite color?" is always a popular question.

Ladybug: They say eating apples helps improve your eyesight (Then why am I so near sighted? D: )

VDay #1: News is, the moon isn't made out of cheese. It has candy on it though!

VDay #2: Your True Love might give you candy for Valentine's day. If they're the joking type they might smuggle it away later >_>

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 11 of 13