*~* Eidyllion Festival *~* [ended]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 2, 3, 4
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> The City Hall

Eidyllion Festival??
**YAY!!!**
36%
 36%  [ 8 ]
Princess Naheros! <3
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
People of the Hoof! <3
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
Murieann! <3
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
People of the Sea! <3
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
All the Magical Creatures! <3
31%
 31%  [ 7 ]
Tulips?? o_0
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 22

Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:03 am
Thanks for all your hard work everyone! Augh, i am so behind since i forgot to check on Zan for an event! I love the items, there are definitely a few on my list that i need! I better get posting, i only have a day or two left to get about 100 flowers!

Amurita

Knight of Zantarni
Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:17 am
Rayven wrote:
Thank you Amurita. Very Happy I was planning on changing into the candy fish items anyway, and when I saw the login gift I got really excited since it would match. XD

I wanted to wait until I got more currency before I started buying things, but I caved and got the candy fish shirt since everyone was looking so festive for valentines yesterday. The candyfish items and the hearts really go well together Yes

@Plaid: Good to see you made it in time to catch part of the event at least! The items are pretty spiffy, aren't they? Good luck with getting them! And if you need help, there's always the Event Helpers thread you can try :3

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:27 am
Amurita it's a good thing you caved because your outfit looks good. Very Happy

Plaid I'm glad you made it in time for the event. I'm sure you will get everything you need even if you need help. Very Happy

Queen of the Realm
Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:27 pm
Hey guys ... I've decided to be nice and extend the event a tiny bit... so instead of ending everything tonight as was originally scheduled, I'll let the event run until tomorrow morning at about this time (8:30/9:00am EST/my time/GMT-5)! *Yay!* ... so keep collecting those tulips (posting/surfing currency) and red starflowers (profile page flower throwing activity) while you can! Have fun!

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:19 pm
Thanks Blaze. ^_^
Rayven: *gets hit in the face with some underwear* Wow Bo sure likes to get naked! XD
7675/10000
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:10 pm
Yay! Thank you!

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:42 pm
Thank you Queen Blaze! Very Happy
Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:31 am
Oh an event, awesome! Smile

Queen of the Realm
Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:58 pm
And... as it turns out, you guys got a little more of an extension than I had initially planned (the elder Prince distracted me with school assignments Rolling Eyes )... but unfortunately, the time has come for the People of the Hoof, the People of the Sea, and other assorted mystical creatures to move on. For us, that means it's to close things down... and so, as of this post, the event has ended.

I'll keep the event shop up for a few more hours, so if you have any last minute shopping to do, now would be the time! I'll close that early evening tonight (about 6pm).

As always, the Staff and I hope everyone had fun during the Eidyllion Festival! It was really good to see everyone... including some old friends coming by to visit and have some fun! We hope to see more of you, more often! Yes

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:46 pm
Thank you for a wonderful event! Very Happy
Page 4 of 4