*~* Eidyllion Festival *~* [ended]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, , 2, 3, 4  Next
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> The City Hall

Eidyllion Festival??
**YAY!!!**
36%
 36%  [ 8 ]
Princess Naheros! <3
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
People of the Hoof! <3
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
Murieann! <3
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
People of the Sea! <3
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
All the Magical Creatures! <3
31%
 31%  [ 7 ]
Tulips?? o_0
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 22

Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:01 am
The event currency is usually based on the amount of characters in each post.

Love the items!!!
Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:17 am
Ahhh. I wondered about that!

*brain comes to a screeching halt*

...How'd I wind up with NONe for that one post?

Sorry, brain's not fully in gear yet.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:43 am
If it's too short you don't get any. When typing you need around 1/2 lines to get 1 event currency.

Edit: What I just typed above earned me one, but a few more words probably would have gotten me two. Also, if you go back and edit you don't get any extra no matter how much you type.

Queen of the Realm
Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:03 am
Atiya wrote:
well I thought the Eidyllion festival was a spring event? What about valentines day?

Eidyllion basically is our Valentine's Day event... it has always been held around this time of year and is a celebration of brotherly love, instead of the romantic love so often celebrated (and in some cases, loathed) elsewhere at this time of year. We do occasionally give a small "nod" to the day itself, but we don't outright celebrate Valentine's Day here as a general rule. The celebration of platonic, brotherly affection is so much better, I think Yes

The Magical Folk who take a break from their migration in Edingtol's Woods bring a bit of Springtime with them, and provide our citizens with a break from Winter's wrath in the grove in which they make their camp. ... and as seems to be the case this year, they also bring a bit of the beach with them as well!

And yes, currency earning depends on the size of the post, or a percentage chance of earning it randomly surfing through the site... we are trying to encourage conversation, but not spam, though... so no copy/paste/spam type "tricks", please (just in case you were thinking about it). Edited posts don't count - nor do quotations within posts ... but no double posting, please! All the usual forum and site rules apply during events...

I'm sure everyone will earn plenty enough currency this week to buy out the event shop Wink Yes

I hope you enjoy yourselves!

Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:12 am
Yeah. That's the surprising part. It wasn't an itty bitty post. lol

Blaze, I hope so. At least I have my favourite of the outfits. The one that resembles an outfit I'd been telling my friend about a few days before this one came out! XD I love it when things like that happen.

Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:43 am
oh ok

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:37 am
Blazestorm wrote:

Eidyllion basically is our Valentine's Day event... it has always been held around this time of year and is a celebration of brotherly love, instead of the romantic love so often celebrated (and in some cases, loathed) elsewhere at this time of year. We do occasionally give a small "nod" to the day itself, but we don't outright celebrate Valentine's Day here as a general rule. The celebration of platonic, brotherly affection is so much better, I think Yes

I can understand Zan wanting to stay out of the lovey dovey relationship part of it. However, I do miss having more options for red and pink outfits/items with hearts, and a Valentine's Day feel. To me it's kind of like rainbow stuff, which I also love, and doesn't necessarily have anything to do with love. I just like the look. I wouldn't mind seeing more items like that even if we didn't have an event for it. Events are just easier since not everybody has much regular currency built up. This is just my opinion though, and not a complaint at all. I love all events, and am very thankful for them. Very Happy

Knight of Zantarni
Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:47 pm
Such much prettiness in the Event Shop!! My favourites so far are the Pink Ink and Baby Sandeater sets, as well as the cute pets, Shells and Sand background, Sandy Keepsake Belt and Merpeople Hairpin… now to collect Tulips!

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:53 pm
Bo love, love, love, love, loves, both Skyx (kinda reminds me of the River Styx) and Durst (any relation to Fred Durst Confused ). Luffles They are adorable.

I think we could do a nod towards Singles Awareness Day with a rose login gift...I kinda miss Loris handing out roses to all the newbies. That was always a very nice gesture in my eyes. Yes

Edit: And as of this post, Bo has 69 tulips. XD
Rayven: *gets hit in the face with some underwear* Wow Bo sure likes to get naked! XD
7500/10000
Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:36 pm
UtterlyWeird wrote:
Yeah. That's the surprising part. It wasn't an itty bitty post. lol

Point me to the post, Weird?

Request noted, Rayven Wink ... you make an interesting point or two. Let's see what happens.

I'm glad you guys like the event shop items! And no, Bo, the pets are not named after anyone or anything... just random "Blaze thoughts" XD

My favorite items are probably the Pink Ink Jacket and the Keepsake Belt... and the background... and the merscales are pretty cool too! I'm enjoying seeing everyone's outfits and combinations! Keep it up!

... more event to come ...

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:56 pm
Thank you Queen Blaze. Heart

Bo I miss Loris too! I used to donate flowers to her whenever I could find them. I never did figure how whose mule she was, but I had my suspicions. XD I never forgot how wonderful it felt to receive a flower from Loris, and the pet/items I received from Sir Meldrick when I first got here. Luckily we still have Sir Meldrick to help out the newbies. He also does a great job. Very Happy
Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:52 pm
:C I hoping for coloring contest oh well.

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:42 pm
Flower throwing! And red starflowers!!!!!

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:10 pm
My profile has a ton of flowers on it. XD I don't know how this works though. I don't remember doing it before.

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:38 pm
I threw flowers on your profile wall XD

Blaze, I love the drawing in your signature!
Page 2 of 4