Eidyllion 2014 ~ Quest Over
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Archived Threads
Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:10 pm
May I ask, what is a "home drop"? Shocked

Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:18 pm
Lady Gosamyr, a "home drop" is what some players call the occasional free gifts that are awarded when you login during events. I call them login gifts.
Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:37 pm
**Runs in, dropping tools and plans outlining Zantarni's piping systems... and pipes** We figured out where the Jinn was hiding and pulled the little bugger out! So have at it, ladies and gents, the 4th AND the concluding quests are both up and running!!

We're giving everyone a couple of more days to solve the quest - We're officially closing this down on the 20th. Alright? GOOD! Have at it people! XD Heart

Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:16 pm
Ugh, I just started on the quests and now I'm stuck on #2. Specifically the 'Warm, dry place' one. YES, I have read the current hints and checked every thread on the first page over there. Do you think someone took the link down or something? Or is there another place where you can go to relax and have a pint?

EDIT: Nevermind. I think I picked it up thinking it was the grant from the first location. I'll try the first location again and see if that's where I went wrong.

EDIT 2: Yep, I got it mixed up with the first location and now I got it.
Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:51 pm
Congrats on finding it. Smile

And just a note, we don't move things around or randomly remove things - Once they're posted, that's it. IF we have to (because of glitches or whatever) we will *always* notify the players and it will be posted in the first post. Yes

Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:38 pm
Ah, thank you Nema!

Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:04 pm
I'm on quest 4 need help with Turkey leg and the wheel cheese.
Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:24 pm
Kris, the cheese is nearby. Where the moo-things are. Razz

And for the leg, well, if this coop owning cousin were on Zan, where would she go to recount her rooster story?

Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:51 pm
Thanks Tisiel found the cheese and sad part is no idea for turkey lag cause wouldn't know where tell a user where put a story if they ask me.

Knight of Zantarni
Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:19 pm
@Kris: Try looking at the Forum landing page to see if the descriptions would help you. There is one place where people will talk about almost anything and everything.

Once you find that place, you should look for the place that the cousin might talk about their scary experience.
Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:56 pm
still have problems with the turkey leg ,canīt find it y.y
Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:18 pm
That was fun~ Thanks for the help on the quests guys!
Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:36 pm
holy kris2 wrote:
I'm on quest 4 need help with Turkey leg and the wheel cheese.

So do you ever FEAR any ANIMALS? Perhaps turkeys? If you do... Perhaps you should go talk about it in a ROOM down the HALL... Lika this might help you too?

Hope that wasnt too direct lol... sounded awesome to me!
Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:47 pm
EDIT: Found the cheese only to be lost on the VDay? Is it an item we would have had to collect from an event from earlier years?

Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:26 pm
Well, looking at the clue for the VDay candy, it says:

"As for the candy, every month I receive a shipment from home. As it is, I have far more than I'll ever be able to get through, so you'll be doing me a service if you would accept them as my Donation to the celebrations"

The words I've bolded are what helped me track down the elusive candy.

Page 7 of 9