Eidyllion 2014 ~ Quest Over
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 7, 8, 9  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Archived Threads
Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:49 pm
I got nothin' for the hero clue or the nest Mad
Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:56 pm
Welcome everyone!! Heart

**Grabs Pagan by the shoulders and stares straight into your eyes**

Where would pretenders go, Pagan? Those people who take on impossible roles for the sake of impossible adventures....

And the nests. Can you believe that people go for Entertainment?! I was in the Main Hall when I hear some folks nearby... <_________<

Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:28 am
But, I'm not Pagan! D:
Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:30 am
Shocked Eep!

*stares back at Tis and nods frantically*
Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:37 am
Oh there they are XD Thanks Tisi!

I'm just gonna...go...over here
Shocked
Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:31 am
*Watches, slowly taking a few steps back* Perhaps Tis needs some sleep? Shall I get some coffee?
Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:45 am
yay quests!!

happy valentines day all!

and i got everything so far ^_^

Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:33 am
Got all gems but one and thinks has to do with this one hint?
The second consideration is somewhere warm and dry, with plenty of food available. I have a place in mind for that as well."

~Never mind found it took me little longer on terms~
Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:23 am
Congrats, Phoenix! :3

Kiolentia wrote:
But, I'm not Pagan! D:

**Stares hard at Kio** Are you SURE?! you could totally be Pagan in disguise! O____<
(Sorry. I was clearly not paying attention! Embarassed )

Yay Holy! Congrats, hun! ^____^

Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:12 am
As usual... I suck. Srsly.. I have read EVERY comment.. And.. BAM! Nothing. Except the whole imposter pagan look alike hint lol.. That was funny BTW.

Sooo.. I have:

1 x Red Phoenix Gems (Not found)
1 x Shard (Not found)

Those and 4 x Blue Phoenix Gems (Not found)

HELP.... serious like PM help...
Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:14 pm
Third Quest is up, everyone! ^_____^

I'm not sure if anyone's PM'ed you yet, Irishrain, so just in case, I hope these help you out a bit more:

The red gems: The big hint was the reference to "Stories" - That refers to the forum where you're starting your search. The other capitalized words are in the title you're looking for.

The Crystal is in a place of great knowledge - We have one thread that provides us with a great deal of information here. And it is in a forum who's name is also frequently associate with a lot of knowledge.

And you'll have to scroll down a bit for this one - It's not in the first post.

------

For the blue gems, one thing everyone needs to remember is that the search bar and the Forum's Page are your friends. They will help narrow your search.

And keep in mind that we're looking, in the case of 3 of the hints, for locations Dragon related.

More specifically though:

Arrow The nesting ground, I'm not sure I could give you any clearer a hint then I already have. I can tell you this one needs a little more hunting though.

I was in the main hall and heard people talking nearby where they were seeking eggs for ENTERTAINMENT.

So start in the main hall and look around? And remember that the threads aren't the only place to look into.

Arrow For the brave hero hint, well, where can we find Heroes in Zan?

Arrow And for the warm and dry place with lots of food where Dragons could get people fries over a pint of something to drink... Where here could you get a bite and a pint?

Arrow The last is not dragon related at all, but refers to a treasure. The hints you want to pay attention to are knowing he right Questions to Ask. Frequently.

If you're still stuck, I recommend going to the Help section at the top of the page here and start from there. Yes

I really hope these helped. Good luck!

Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:31 pm
Yay! I waited all night for this.. XD
Being sick, I've got nothin' better to do but lay around. lol Can't wait for the next one! :3
Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:40 pm
Ok I got all items but the bone. I know where it is but do not know how to visit there?
Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:52 pm
I'm also stuck at the bone. Hinties?

Potrin T. Tritus

Knight of Zantarni
Zantarni NPC
Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:54 pm
Dr Tritus, on his way across the cobbled Town Square, stumbled and almost dropped the pile of scrolls he was carrying in his arms (his battered leather satchel being already full to the point of bulging). Blushing furiously, he recovered his balance and hurried on, hoping that nobody had noticed his slip.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Archived Threads All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 3 of 9