Eidyllion 2014 ~ Quest Over
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 7, 8, 9  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Archived Threads
Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:45 pm
Ooooh, troll kicking! I want in on some of that action! Ninja Twisted Evil
Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:59 pm
NO! No violence! Knight

Just use this:

XD
Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:23 am
I'm having an awful time trying to find the Red Phoenix Gems. Can I please get another hint? Smile

Last edited by Gosamyr on Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:32 am
The original clue states:

"These gems have a reputation - They are cool to the touch, but Flame so brightly that they can light up even the darkest Shadows, or so the Stories claim."

When you need to find something in a story, you should go where the stories are told. Very Happy
Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:35 am
Paganbeer wrote:
The original clue states:

"These gems have a reputation - They are cool to the touch, but Flame so brightly that they can light up even the darkest Shadows, or so the Stories claim."

When you need to find something in a story, you should go where the stories are told. Very Happy

Thank you!

Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:43 pm
LOL Pagan! I love it! XD

Congrats on finding it, Gosamyr! (And thank you for helping her, Pagan! Razz Heart )

-EDIT-

QUEST 2 is up!

Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:52 pm
So, I found all the blue phoenix gems except the warm and dry, full of food place. Food for whom? Dragons or humans? I think the wording of this one is giving me trouble.
Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:32 pm
I have trouble with that one, too. Sounded so easy in the quest description, but it's the only one I can't find. XD

Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:37 pm
Think less food, and more warm dry place for dragons. Very Happy
Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:41 pm
Ok, I have no idea what I'm doing here. I've found that one already, it's the nesting ground that I still need.

Confused Manah is confused. Zoned

Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:02 pm
I need help with two of the gems. I think I need the food one and the heroes testing their mettle one.
Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:04 pm
Ok, let me see if I can help -

I think everyone got the one about the heroes. In case you didn't, just PRETEND for a minute you did and go with that. >_____>

I suspect that any place that's warm and dry for a human would be equally warm and dry for a dragon. And since humand are crunchy and taste good with ketchup, it would likely behoove the dragon to find such a location where he could enjoy people fries with a nice pint of something or other, right?

And then there's the nesting one.... Did you know some people are foolish enough to go seeking out dragon nests for ENTERTAINMENT?! I know. Mental, the whole lot of them! Rolling Eyes

Well I hope that these answered all you QUESTIONS. And I'm glad you stopped by, because it seems there's just not enough people FREQUENTLY coming by anymore to ASK for hints. <<<< That little treasure there was a freebie, folks. Enjoy! Razz

Last edited by Tisiel on Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:07 pm
oh, that nesting place... (I didn't even know there was a thread about it xD)

Thanks for your help, Tisiel! *gives you a big heart-shaped cookie* :3

Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:16 pm
Tisiel you're a lifesaver, thank you! XD I would have never found the nest without that hint. lol
Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:35 pm
Ok found them. I mixed up the food one with the nesting one. Thanks for the hints Tisiel!
Page 2 of 9