Egg coloring contest! CLOSED
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Entertainment Hall

Best egg?
Egg 1
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
Egg 2
66%
 66%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3

Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:51 am
Welcome to my egg coloring contest!

First Place: 3 Gems
Second Place: Locked
Third Place: Locked

5+ submissions unlocks 2nd place
10+ submissions unlocks 3rd place

Last day to submit: 4/4
Voting time: 4/5
Prize(s) sent over: 4/6 (we only have 1 official submittal, gems have been sent to the winner on 4/5)

HAPPY COLORING

Website credit for the clipart

Last edited by Yoari on Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:01 pm; edited 11 times in total
Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:51 am
SUBMISSIONS BELOW

EGG 1

EGG 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And finally....
The art which inspired this contest from a previous event

Last edited by Yoari on Sun Apr 04, 2021 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Mar 31, 2021 11:23 am
This is a super great thing you're doing. Very Happy I will do my best to come up with something but it might take me awhile because it's a busy week. I'm no artist but I like to doodle sometimes. XD

Queen of the Realm
Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:46 pm
Love it! Heart Good luck with the contest, Yoari! I hope everyone has fun with it! Yes

Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:45 pm
Rayven wrote:
This is a super great thing you're doing. Very Happy I will do my best to come up with something but it might take me awhile because it's a busy week. I'm no artist but I like to doodle sometimes. XD

I look forward to it!
I should have started this sooner I just didn't think of it XD

Blazestorm wrote:
Love it! Heart Good luck with the contest, Yoari! I hope everyone has fun with it! Yes

Where is your egg Blaze Wink
Have some fun and a break from Queen-dom

CLICK DA PETS
Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Wed Mar 31, 2021 5:36 pm
ROFL - April starts tomorrow. Right now, I'm assuming you guys would like some new DIs released instead of seeing me doodle on an egg XD Heart Wink
Wed Mar 31, 2021 7:25 pm
Is Option C: Both selectable?

XD

I can eggtend the contest, I just didn't want to get too far away from Easter

CLICK DA PETS
Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:33 pm
LOL - I'm sure you'll get a couple submissions as soon as people get a chance to get online again. I suspect everyone has been busy ... well, I have been busy at least. XD And yes, I'll play a bit - it's a good excuse to use my new tablet (which I don't get to use very often, unfortunately)
Sat Apr 03, 2021 3:21 am
Then this is the perfect chance! I was gonna color one seen just for fun if I can on a fire tablet. I have never tied before on it

I got all my old artwork back, I forgot how good your stuff was! I have like 4 drawings from you Laughing Heart

CLICK DA PETS
Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:24 am
I did start playing a little bit last night but then hit the proverbial wall of fatigue, so toddled off to watch some TV with Zukyun for a while.

Do you? That's impressive since I never really have done a whole lot of online artwork for people (banners and such for the site notwithstanding XD ). I'd love to see what you have sometime if you're able to post them (all this time of stuff, from the time period you're probably talking about is long gone on my end of things - buried on a dead computer HDD or something)

I have got to figure out the details for Easter dinner here tomorrow (anywhere from 3-7 potential people... how does one plan and cook for that??) but then I hope to hang out and "play" a little bit, so maybe you'll see that egg sooner rather than later Yes I would like to use my tablet and could use the practice with it!

Sat Apr 03, 2021 5:33 pm
Oh understandable, we played Valheim instead of being productive

Here they are unless I miss tagged the artist a long time ago!

Okay 3-7 is a huge range, maybe aim for 5 and hope people bring a side dish lol

We might go for a picnic today if weather holds but no big Easter plans.... oh I forgot a family zoom call

CLICK DA PETS
Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:04 pm
Yup- those are mine from a LONG time ago when I had the art shop and did a holiday special of quick little chibis! Yes Wow- what a trip down memory lane! XD

Yes, 3-7 people is a huge range. The three would be me, Zukyun, and our eldest. The others would include our youngest, possibly his girlfriend, Zukyun's eldest (my stepson), and possibly my mother. I have no idea what to do in terms of food beyond what is available and currently sitting in my fridge. If more people show up, I'll just cook more veggies and stuff. Fortunately, the fridge, freezer, and pantry are pretty full right now.

So just the family zoom call for you tomorrow? Nothing else going on?

Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:51 pm
I have no idea how you made that much art that season lol

Hopefully a few people RVSP to you soon!

Yeah I haven't lived in the same state as family since...2014 now? So it's been a long time since we have done a proper holiday.

It's a zoom call with my in-laws, my family hasn't done much since my maternal grandparents pasted yeeears back. My sister in law is like a pure extrovert so this years been awful for her, normally we don't even do a zoom call

My mom works most holidays but I'll probably give them a normal phone call

CLICK DA PETS
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Apr 04, 2021 2:16 am
Oh goodness! I still want to do something for this. I've been so busy! Sad I think I'll have some time in the morning. I think I'm going to go to bed now. I'm exhausted.
Sun Apr 04, 2021 6:18 am
Rayven wrote:
Oh goodness! I still want to do something for this. I've been so busy! Sad I think I'll have some time in the morning. I think I'm going to go to bed now. I'm exhausted.

At this rate you'll auto win XD

I look forward to seeing it Heart

CLICK DA PETS
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Entertainment Hall All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3