*eek!* It's getting spooky out there! {Halloween Event!}
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> The City Hall

Spooky?!!
Well, iit is that time of year...
18%
 18%  [ 5 ]
Oh Heck Yeah! *WooOt!*
33%
 33%  [ 9 ]
Does it involve *shudder* turnips? o_0
25%
 25%  [ 7 ]
Yay! Zantarni Event!
22%
 22%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 27

bohemian

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:19 am
*snorts at Rayven's last comment*

But in all honesty, the login gift is named correctly. It's just for me, the first time around, the name didn't show up when I was notified that I was given the gift. The second time around it had the name and I actually looked in my wardrobe at that point and noticed the double up and assumed a glitch.

Which in all honesty, I think it is a good thing that (the regs at least) the users want to notify you, either publicly or privately, about a glitch. Like whenever I get my hands on the DIs before everyone else and before you even get a chance to test them, I'll send you a message straight away letting you know the issue. Meanwhile in Blazestorm's brain, "Seriously Bo? Give me a damned chance to test these items out! Jeez woman!" XD

This message brought to you by Bo's phrase of the day, "in all honesty". Thank you for watching and have a good night.

XD I think I may have issues. Laughing XD
Rayven: *gets hit in the face with some underwear* Wow Bo sure likes to get naked! XD
7250/10000
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:46 am
What? Confused I was being sincere. Kinda. XD

To quote Harley Quinn, "Yeah you do." But that's why we love you. Lol I was going to say, "Wow. Bo is feeling very honest today." XD

Queen of the Realm
Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:26 pm
bohemian wrote:
... I think it is a good thing that ... the users want to notify you ... about a glitch.

Oh absolutely! I adore you guys for that! And I hope you guys know by now that I mean that and truly appreciate it... and that I was teasing you a little with my comments earlier. Wink Heart

bohemian wrote:
Like whenever I get my hands on the DIs before everyone else and before you even get a chance to test them, I'll send you a message straight away letting you know the issue. Meanwhile in Blazestorm's brain, "Seriously Bo? Give me a damned chance to test these items out! Jeez woman!" XD

LOL! ... yeah... sometimes... XD Razz
... but again, I truly appreciate it when you guys see something and I don't (or haven't gotten a chance to "get there" yet - like with you and the DIs, Bo - because you DO beat me to the testing phase sometimes... you DI lurker, you!), and you let me know about it. Sometimes it's hard to see that something isn't working exactly right, or I just need another opinion or another perspective or, sometimes, just another computer (located somewhere else). I'd rather know than not. (but please don't misinterpret this to start bombarding me with the list of well-known and well-documented bugs or quirks either! I already know about them.)

I'm glad you guys know you can come to me with stuff - whatever it is! Heart

You guys are awesome. Luffles Heart

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:32 pm
It's because we've known you as a Knight...and we all know to go running away from Knights if there is a problem. Wait...that's not right... Embarassed
Rayven: *gets hit in the face with some underwear* Wow Bo sure likes to get naked! XD
7250/10000
Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:19 pm
Hello Lords, Ladies, Knights and alike.
I don't care to go into to much detail, but my grandfather passed away and i was busy with arrangements and i was unable to hardly touch any of the halloween event.
If any one has any of the extras of the stuff given this year it would be greatly appreciated.
bohemian

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:42 pm
I'm sorry for your loss boblaylon. I would suggest asking in the event thread in the charity forum. I know Riley and Rayven got a few extras from the event shop. Yes
7250/10000
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:13 pm
I have a few. Boblaylon I will send you what I can. I'm sorry about your grandfather.
Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:55 am
Rayven wrote:
I have a few. Boblaylon I will send you what I can. I'm sorry about your grandfather.

Thank you very much rayven.
It has been a very busy week but i am glad things are winding down and now every is starting to calm a bit.
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:16 pm
You're very welcome Boblaylon. Take a rest. You deserve it. *hugs*
Page 14 of 14