*eek!* It's getting spooky out there! {Halloween Event!}
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> The City Hall

Spooky?!!
Well, iit is that time of year...
18%
 18%  [ 5 ]
Oh Heck Yeah! *WooOt!*
33%
 33%  [ 9 ]
Does it involve *shudder* turnips? o_0
25%
 25%  [ 7 ]
Yay! Zantarni Event!
22%
 22%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 27

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:16 am
Thanks Lillie! Yes I did. Very Happy

Knight of Zantarni
Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:32 am
@Crystal: There's actually a few extra apples around, so let me try to see if those are easier for you to find.

So another apple location, is a good place to gather and talk about all the good things you've eaten.

To find another apple, you might want to find another place started by the orchard owner. A man of his stature may not seem like the type to work out, but he definitely is skilled and has a place for people who also want to work out. You may even find that someone has left another food item while you're there.

For the berries, you may find that different regions in Zantarni have different types of berries. If you can find people talking about the different lands of zantarni they reside in, perhaps they can point you in the right direction to find the berries.

Lastly, for the bees and flowers, you can find them in the same place. I suggest finding the main place where people gather to play games. You'll find them gathered around tables. You'll want to find the creative ones with a love of flowers.

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:41 am
I love these names for the turnips. Laughing
Rayven: *gets hit in the face with some underwear* Wow Bo sure likes to get naked! XD
7250/10000
Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:43 am
Thanks so much this was a big help, I apparently was looking over one Apple completely!....hopefully there is a berry someplace else cause that one is not working for me.. Now to find that torch and my last feather
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:26 am
Roy has been a naughty turnip Laughing
Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:54 am
Now I am only missing the berries.... I keep getting the item is no longer available link.. The torch and my last turnip

Help please
Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:52 am

CrystalRoses, the berries link has been fixed, so if you need them for the quest, you should be able to collect them now.

... and I'm sorry guys, the expiring currencies is entirely my fault. Apparently I was overly multitasking and my ability to "math" exploded when setting up how long the currencies needed to be active. Or maybe it was my typing...? Either way, it's my fault, and I apologize for the confusion and such. Yes

Arrow Just a note or two:
    ➤ ➤ November DIs will be out a little later than usual today but they are coming... (I am a little behind in their preparation, have a couple RL things to do this morning, and really need the coffee to kick in before I even think about looking at -or editing- code... especially after that whole "math" fiasco XD!)

➤ ➤ The event will be wrapping up this evening (my time), so go get your quest finished and your costume contest entries posted and your trick-or-treating done!

I'm glad you guys are enjoying the Halloween event! Yes Heart

Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:56 pm
Thanks, now I only need to find the torch. And u will be done.
Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:28 pm
The two gems and the bone with the berries along with the silk and shard all say no longer available.

Need to find my last feather.
Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:45 pm
SpicedRoses wrote:
The two gems and the bone with the berries along with the silk and shard all say no longer available.

Aaarrrggh! I'll fix them.... *trundles off to fix stuff*...

edit: fixed.

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:44 pm
Poor Queen Blaze. You need a nap after all that work. *hands you a pillow*

A turnip halo! Wow! Now I'll have to make a turnip angel outfit instead of looking like an evil turnip queen. XD

Queen of the Realm
Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:58 pm
Rayven wrote:
Poor Queen Blaze. You need a nap after all that work. *hands you a pillow*

Ironically, I just had a nap...

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:29 pm
I did enjoy the event. It was good fun, even though trying to find things while extremely tired is not as much fun.

I do however, like the new header and the background. Very...wood...y. Laughing
Rayven: *gets hit in the face with some underwear* Wow Bo sure likes to get naked! XD
7250/10000
Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:46 pm
are the hidden items still available just had some spare time to look for the silk and fond it but it tells me that it isnt available anymore --->Unfortunately this treasure cannot be found anymore.
bohemian

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:53 pm
That is a question for Blaze...and she isn't online right now.
7250/10000
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> The City Hall All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 12 of 14