[ Zan Project ] - Edingtol's Gates
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Zantarni Discussion [Nov.'19]
Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Mon May 30, 2011 1:20 pm
From my announcement thread, this is the place for brainstorming, planning, organizing, developing ideas and then completing the details for the finished Edingtol Gates project.

Blazestorm wrote:
- Edingtol Gates:
... is messy. We have too many "helper" and "newbie" threads there at the moment and they're old and confusing and irrelevant. I need somebody who's familiar with the "newbie experience" to rethink this forum and the needs of the Newbies. I'd like new, comprehensive and relevant threads started in which Newbies can ask questions, meet each other and start interacting with the community beyond their intro threads (if they make them)... a place for them to feel welcomed and comfortable as they find their way around the rest of the site.

Remember, this project is being placed in to your hands, Zantarni! Although I'll be available to answer important questions and will check in here as I am able, the idea here is to take this project (and the others) OFF my plate, enabling me to work on other things that only I can do... not add more things to my list! Dead

Please organize yourselves and the project in this thread, as you deem most appropriate, and don't hesitate to recruit the services of a Knight to organize things or answer questions (please reserve PMing me for this unless it's absolutely necessary)

Thank you all... and good luck!

Queen of the Realm
Mon May 30, 2011 1:20 pm
*reserved for Knight use*

Players who have expressed an interest

• Jamr516
  • RainbowSkittles
  • Rayven
  • .:.kAt.:.
  • -liz-

Dedicated Citizen
Mon May 30, 2011 1:21 pm
Oh yay we get to start! Smile I was trying to think of ways I could help, and I came up with something. I think. lol Tell me if you think this is a bad idea. I wouldn't mind answering newbies questions, or just talking to them. Blaze said she'd like to get them talking to us and other newbies. What about like a "Chat with Rayven" section, or even a "Chat with older users" section? I could check it all of the time, and answer any questions or just talk with them. I've been talking with some of the newbies, and they feel all alone. They don't know who to talk to. Am I making sense? lol
Mon May 30, 2011 8:21 pm
Rayven I like that idea like sort of a big Zantarnian with a little Zantarnian type thing right? Like big brother with little brother.

As I have mentioned I would love for a video series to help clean up things. Like a Welcome To Zantarni video. We can even do like a series of it. Like the first one how to create a new character, how to earn gold, how to chat and so forth.

I would also like for there to be a Chatting place for Newbies that goes beyond Hi I am and people welcoming them. Like maybe a special inn or special user run store thread for newbies only. In which we can give them clothes and maybe something else.

Dedicated Citizen
Mon May 30, 2011 11:51 pm
Jamr516 wrote:
Rayven I like that idea like sort of a big Zantarnian with a little Zantarnian type thing right? Like big brother with little brother.

That's exactly what I meant.

As I have mentioned I would love for a video series to help clean up things. Like a Welcome To Zantarni video. We can even do like a series of it. Like the first one how to create a new character, how to earn gold, how to chat and so forth.

I think that's a great idea.

I would also like for there to be a Chatting place for Newbies that goes beyond Hi I am and people welcoming them. Like maybe a special inn or special user run store thread for newbies only. In which we can give them clothes and maybe something else.

I love the idea of an inn. That could be really awesome. Like the newbies meet at the inn to talk to the inn keeper, and other newbies.
Tue May 31, 2011 2:31 am
Yes much like the gates we have now but where we can answer questions and that way they can talk to each other.

Dedicated Citizen
Tue May 31, 2011 2:44 am
Exactly! So I guess do we need to decide who will be the innkeeper? Also where would we put the inn? As a sticky at the top? Or a new subforum?

I hope you know how to make videos because I have no idea. lol Wink
Tue May 31, 2011 3:03 am
Laughing I wouldn't suggest if I didn't. Wink

Dedicated Citizen
Tue May 31, 2011 3:22 am
Well that's good. lol Wink Is it hard to do?
Tue May 31, 2011 3:23 am
Not really for what I plan on doing! Yes

Dedicated Citizen
Tue May 31, 2011 3:37 am
Well that's good since we need quite a few videos made. Smile
Tue May 31, 2011 1:39 pm
I also was thinking of asking Blaze if I could tak a picture of her and write I welcome you to the wonderful land of Zantarni. XD

Queen of the Realm
Tue May 31, 2011 2:41 pm
Jamr516 wrote:
...asking Blaze if I could tak a picture of her...

No RL photos of me or Zukyun (or the princes), please. Thank you.
Tue May 31, 2011 5:15 pm
*pokes Blaze* Blaze why would I have a picture of you and Zukyun in Real Life saying that silly! I was referring to a the picture of you and Zukyun's avies in the Golden Dress and Suit on your profile! I think having a AVATAR SNAPSHOT of the King and Queen saying it makes them feel welcome. *snuggles joo*

Dedicated Citizen
Tue May 31, 2011 5:22 pm
That's a good idea Jamr.

Blaze I don't think anybody would know who you are if it was a real life pic. Wink
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 1 of 9