Drugs?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> The Scholar's Room [Nov.'19]
Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:16 pm
HoofFoot wrote:
I've never tried drugs, only alcohol.

Though, on the other hand, I seem to get high on soy sauce, spicy food and other such things. Go figure...

A friend has tried nutmeg. Apparently you need to take a huge amount before you get any kind of high off of it, and you probably get nauseous before you get high. :/

nutmeg eh? i've got some in my spicerack. Question i need to do some research on that. i've read that catnip does it for some people. it doesn't do a thing for me but my cat saya just loves the stuff.

i will stick with my marijuana. now, i am not advocating teenagers starting up with it or anything else but, it is safer than anything else available to them.
Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:20 pm
i use to smoke a lot of marijuana when i lived with my brother, as well as an alcoholic at twelve, but i know better than to get into heavy drugs. also i don't smoke or drink accept for occasions like Christmas (go figure) and birthdays.

im the last person who will try to change the way you are, but i am also not one who will promote drug use, i have been around it my whole life and so i know damn well what not to get close to.

Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:39 pm
The only drug I have done is weed. I'm pretty sure it will be the only drug I'll take but I have been curious about taking shrooms or ecstasy. Snorting and shooting up have no appeal to me what-so-ever (I can't stand needles >.<) So weed will always be my first choice <3
Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:17 am
I've never tried any illegal drugs x]
It's not just because I don't want to do them, it's also because I'll die if I do them. Having a heart murmur, a slower pace or faster pace of blood could make it to where I have a heart attack. Never going to do drugs. x]
Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:56 pm
Care Bear wrote:
I am curious...
Have you tried drugs?
Do you still do drugs?
What kind of drugs have you tried?
What kind of drugs do you still use?

Sadly, and I hate to say, I snort a lot of snow, because I can get it for free and it is 15 minutes of hyper time and lets me get all my chores done since you can't sit still. It is the only drug I do though, so on a positive note, that is a good thing. And yes I am aware that drugs are bad. I just like doing it because you feel good. Along with snorting cocaine, I have also tried weed, ecstasy, and shrooms. I will never take ecstasy again, I still smoke weed occasionally, and shrooms are pretty fun, so I may try that again some day.

Discuss the above questions.

I am extreemly happy to say that I do not do drugs, never have even thought about it. They ruin your life and shorten your health. It can kill you for a few moments of 'fun'

Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:27 pm
I'm a huge stoner. I started smoking weed occasionally in grade 9, didn't really do anything else until I'd graduated. Now I smoke a fair bit of weed because I can get it free, and every once in a while I'll do shrooms, oil, hash, ecstasy, salvia (it's legal here, why the hell not), and acid. When I started doing drugs near every day, I was a little afraid. I thought I'd change, get dumber, all those sorts of things. But I like it. I haven't changed. I'm just a fan of having fun, and they're all conscious decisions to do them. I've never been addicted, and they've never been a threat to my health.

I've tried crack, but I really don't want to do it again until I'm done school and at a point in my life where I can more consciously make the decision of whether or not to do it, who knows, maybe when I'm 40. Never tried heroin or meth though, and those are two things I plan on looking into more later in life, again, probably when I'm 40.

I don't drink alcohol though, and that's one thing that I'll likely never do again. In many ways, I find even doing acid better for you than drinking. It's just not a good drug, for what it does to people in the long run, and being arguably the most accessible, I've seen people more addicted to liquor than they are to coke. Heck, I know registered nurses that'll smoke pot like a chimney and won't touch booze.

I'm a strong believer of "the prohibition's almost over" when it comes to drugs, especially weed. At least in Canada. I've been caught stoned off my butt by more than one cop, no one cares here anymore. Once we get rid of Harper and get someone a little more sensible into office, I can see some laws a-changin.

@Beth: Not that I don't respect your opinion, but everything you do shortens your lifespan, and the way you say "ruin your life", it seems you've been watching way too much Intervention. There are many, many more functional stoners around you than you think. Do your research, hun.
Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:51 am
I've never smoked or done any type of tobacco/drug usage. However, my husband does smoke weed. Or as he says, "F*, I smoke weed everyDAY!"
Anywho, although he loves smoking it, he uses it for medical purposes even though it's really illegal here.. But he has turrets and OCD? Some sort of compulsive disorder, I don't remember what it's called. But smoking weed helps calm his nerves. Without it, he does so many ticks and compulsive things that it causes migraines and neck soreness.

Weed doesn't ruin your life unless I suppose you abuse it.

Myths and Facts about Marijuana: Link
Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:24 pm
I don't like the act of smoking, so would never try anything that required me to do it...or sticking things in my nose, or needles. <.<

I see what weed does to my brother. Don't really like it...

My mother and sister are addicted to pain meds and other medical drugs and I see what it does to them. I really don't like that either.

I'm drank a lot while younger. I'm currently allergic to alcohol. XD (what I deserve I guess! Even Night-quill makes me break out.)

...so no, no drug of choice, rather just not.
Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:01 am
I used to smoke a lot but I've since moved past it. I still drink occasionally. I'm underage but it hasn't really stopped me and that surprises me. There should definitely be a lot more restriction on that.

BIZNASTY
Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:45 am
I've never done weed, but the one time I did see it it smelled so badly that I literally choked. Like skunk-feet-butt-pit-juice. Just the foul odor. I have NOOOO idea how or why or when someone decided that ingesting the substance was a good idea. But I guess a TON of people are into it.

Once while drunk I took a loritab, on the thought wave that I wouldn't get a headache and be badly hungover in the morning. But I guess I didn't really think of it as "doing drugs" til after.

But other than the very occasional booze fest I really don't do anything illegal. I would definitely never snort anything. We used to snort koolaid in like 3rd grade. We sneezed purple for weeks. Imagine that with crazy esophagus destroying chemicals. =S

Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:39 am
I have tried pot once and it was no big deal. But I wont do anything ever again.

BTW, alcohol and cigarettes are also classed as drugs, but I am guessing you are talking more along the lines of illegal drugs.

Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:47 am
I'm an advocate of legalizing pot. Not a fan of alcohol though. Known too many people that have gotten killed drunk driving.
Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:09 pm
I've tried weed first time was fun, i could not stop laughing. lol But second time i get scared i felt my body going outside my body. I never use it again. Shocked

I Love You!
Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:19 pm
Have I tried drugs? Nope, Iím clean. The closest thing I have had to getting high was getting laughing gas at the dentist when I was getting cavities filled. Didnít really like it, so I just use Novocain now. Since I am over the age of 21, I do occasionally have a drink, but I have never gotten drunk. Some people may say I am a bit boring in that respect, but I donít see anything wrong with respecting my body and my health, as well as my wallet and criminal record. Drugs can negatively affect my body, my health, my wallet and my criminal record, so there is no way Iíll risk ruining all four just to try them. I have a computer/manga addiction, and thatís bad enough as it is.
Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:08 pm
Q: Have you tried drugs?
A: No

Q: Do you still do drugs?
A: No, i never have

Q: What kind of drugs have you tried?
A: None

Q: What kind of drugs do you still use?
A: None, as i have never done any

Now after reading my "No" replies to everything and wondering "why even bother posting then?" i will tell you Razz

When i was little my parents did drugs and drank heavily. We had the constant fear of CPS showing up and taking us away because my mother would tell me if i ever said anything about the drug abuse that bad people would come and take us and we would never see her again. Things like that. So i lived in fear every day of never seeing my brothers and sisters again or never being able to have a family. The drug use was kept mostly privet but there were times it was left out.. not to mention the time we all ate pot brownies (which tasted like dirt btw) and got horridly ill and my parents couldnt take us to the DR because it was THC induced! The drinking is what really hindered our life most though.. We could never talk to our parents because they were high or drunk and i had to raise my siblings because of it. My ex fiance whom i had known since i was 4 yrs old was in the same boat only his mother was MUCH worse. She actually contracted Aids and Hep c and died a few years ago. We were raised in the late 70's early 80's and back then it was almost normal...

When my ex fiance and i got together when i was 15 he was bound and determined to keep me away from drugs. Which is funny because my parents had went all zealot religious a few years before to the point that it was a hostile situation and almost just as bad as them being drug addicts.. kinda like one addiction for another... Anyway my ex and i didnt want to ever do drugs because we had seen what it had done to our parents. How we were raised, dirt poor, lower class. We wanted to be better than our parents. Never expose our kids to that kind of behavior or isolation and fear.

Drugs hurt people, even when you think its only hurting you... I am a strong believer in Interventions. I still do not believe in permanent removal of children from homes however.(except in extreme cases) Not that i agree with the mental and emotional abuse BUT children should be placed with family Not strangers. Just because my parents did drugs did not mean everyone in my family was bad. I could have lived with my gramma or my aunts an uncles. But most laws do not permit such gray area kind of situations. If you smoke pot, your kids are taken aweay, If you shoot up, you loose them too.. I think the laws and CPS and the Gov are WAY to involved in the common peoples lives. If they would strike the ROOT of the problem then there would be less people in these situations. but since they never will then we will always have the masses clamoring for more.

I just hope the children take the higher road and see the destruction and pain for what it is, a waste of time, love.. and life.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> The Scholar's Room [Nov.'19] All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3