Dragons of Thoraia
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 437, 438, 439
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19]
Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:41 am
Silvern just nodded her head and climbed up on the dragon and got herself comfortable she put her legs were she had been taught too. Hearing Nathaniel yell out to her she looked over at him.

"Yes I remember Nathaniel" Silvern called back and signaled for the dragon to take to the skies.
Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:59 am
Nathaniel and Silvren spent the morning flying, just minor feats to start with then he ordered the dragons down so Victoria could have a rest.

Nathaniel walked over to Silvren, "Well done," he said. "So how about you conjure up a basket of food for lunch and I can start teaching you Draconic."
Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:45 am
Silvern closed her eyes and second later there was a picnic before them.

"Love picnic's" Silvren said and sat down on the blanket.

Silvern listened as Nathaniel started teaching her
Draconic words. She repeated them to Nathaniel then repeated them to herself in her head.She always remembered if sh did it that way.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 437, 438, 439
Page 439 of 439