Dragons of Thoraia
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 436, 437, 438, 439  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19]
Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:09 am
Silvern smiled.

"I agree with you about Seth he has a lot of anger in him." She said and lent over and kissed Nathaniel.

"I would not mine doing a bit more training with my tunnel walking and see a few more places that are now out there babe' She said.

Trinity sat back in her seat and thought for a moment.

"Not off hand I can't but I will put some thought into it Lily.I will be in full swing tomorrow first light getting this war realm back up and running so it will be all hands on deck tomorrow" Trinity said.
Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:15 am
Caine interjected, "I actually do know someone, if you trust my judgement that is Trinity. Lily has told me about Shaynah and the kind of young lady she was and I think you need someone with a hard head but is a little playful and has an open mind."

Nathaniel smiled, "Any time you want to tunnel walk, I will be right behind you," he said and sighed, "I know you felt like it was your duty to be the queen, but i am glad you arent any more." he added.
Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:31 am
Trinity smiled at Caine.

'I think its very safe to say Caine I trust your judgement. And all the qualities you just listed she will need dealing with the troops that use fun city." Trinity said.

Silvern raised a eyebrow at Nathaniel's comment.

"Well that was out of left field babe.But I'm glad I,m not either I did in Amber because it was my place too and I am very grateful you stood at my side and let me do my duty, But this is your time now babe, to do what you want to do and I stand at your side and out of the two jobs I love this one the most" She said and gave Nathaniel a wink and a smile.
Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:08 am
Caine nodded, "I will bring her to you tomorrow at a convenient time." he said.

Lily nodded, "I will be here first thing and ready to go." she said.

Caine put his arm around Lily, "For now, I think I have a moonlight date with a beautiful woman," he said and laughed as Lily blushed.

Nathaniel shrugged, "It had to be said and I can see you are much happier. I think time on the war realm together will be good for us," he said.
Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:20 am
Trinity smiled.

"My goodness Lily you are blushing" Trinity said with a laugh then nodded to Caine.

"I will be around here somewhere just give me a call when your ready to bring her through" Trinity added and watched them leave.

"I am much happier I can just be me now and I am looking forward to getting on the war realm and start training again. My body won't like it but this is something I really want to do." Silvern said.
Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:43 am
Caine nodded, "Sounds like a plan." he said and he took Lily's hand. "Well I do not have to pretend around you any more now do I?" he asked and in the blink of an eye, he was gone, no trumps, just blinked out.

Nathaniel smiled, "Well if you want to find a small shadow, we can take it over and I can train you myself." he suggested, "Speed it up and you can catch up on your training."
Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:57 am
Trinity looked at Caine and shook her head slightly.

"Not sure what you mean by that but I think I'm about to find out, and no you don't have to pretend around me anymore" Then raised a eyebrow when Caine and Lily just left no trumps were used.

Silvern laughed.

'Damn I know you so well I knew as soon as I said that you would suggest what you did, and yes I would like to find a small realm and have my husband train me again" She said with a cheeky smile then bit her bottom lip knowing how hard this training was going to be.
Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:35 am
Nathaniel smiled, he loved how they seemed to always be on the same mindset. "Well when you are ready poppet, how about we go for a tunnel walk." he suggested.
Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:50 am
Silvern got to her feet and took a deep breath.

"Okay handsome man, lets find a small realm so you can start training me, this is going to bring back some memories." Silvern said with a smile and cleared her mind and only thought about what she wanted to find and began walking with Nathaniel.
Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:08 am
Nathaniel, in his cheeky style distracted Silvren a few times as she tried to concentrate, but eventually, after a few playful smacks from his wife, he let her call upon her powers and lead them throught he tunnel that opened up before them.
Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:29 am
Silvern giggled and faced Nathaniel once again.

"I swear Nathaniel Von Daemon, you keep doing that I will walk us straight back to our tree house and believe me we wont be training for a few hours. Now let me do this please." Silvern said.
Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:22 am
Nathaniel grinned, "Umm can I harass you a little more?" he said with a cheeky laugh. "Nothing to say that we cant go back to the tree house and train there," he said. "Actually, no we cant. He added and shook his head. "Alright, lets get moving and settle in." he added and kissed Silvrens' neck.
Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:30 am
Silvern smiled.

"No we can't go back there to train to play yes to train no." She said and let out a groan as Nathaniel kissed her neck.

"Your testing me babe I swear" She said and finally began walking concentrating on what she wanted a small realm that would be good for her training.
Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:55 am
Nathaniel chuckled. "Checking out your endurance," he said and then let Silvren do her thing and find them a shadow to start training in. When they walked into the perfect shadow, Nathaniel crossed his arms. "You know, I think your first part of training should be to take over this shadow." he said.
Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:06 pm
Silvern grinned.

"My endurance needs work I'm the first to admit that babe" She said then raised a eyebrow at his next suggestion.

"Okay I will try" Silvern said and cleared her mind, took a few deep breaths and closed her eyes and concentrated her sole focus was to take over this small realm.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 436, 437, 438, 439  Next
Page 437 of 439