Dorothy84 and x_Toxic_Bunny_x 1x1
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19]
Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:47 am
Lilly heard him she gulped. She was so scared. She looked around, She looked down. She hated this already. " Oh yeah and what if i don't do what you say, hmm?" Crossing her arms over her chest. Looking up at him, she slowly scooted towards the door.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:18 am
"Then you'll be tortured so bad that you'll wish for death," Ryan answered. "And I haven't even told you the best part. You have to do this and be my wife," he tells her. He was enjoying the hatred and fear the girl was experiencing.
Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:33 pm
Lilly gulped, but then looking at him. She groaned as she heard she had to marry him, " I'm only f*cking fifteen!" she yelled at him. She slowly backed towards the door, she then went to run out the door, again.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:43 pm
Ryan grabbed the girl's arm again. "As I said before, you don't talk that way to a prince," he said. "I'll admit, I would of preferred someone older, but all the other humans were dead before I decided to do this, so it has to be you," he said.
Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:22 pm
Lilly gasped as her arm was grabbed, once again. She sighed, she hated this. She didn't want to get married, " Well i am not kissing you. " She looked at him disgusted. " to h*ll with that."

Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:09 pm
"Like I'd ever want to kiss a human," Ryan said. Even though he liked watching her in so much pain, he was starting to get annoyed by her.

(I have no idea what should happen next.)
Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:57 pm
Lilly grumbled, she crossed her arms. She hated this. She shook her head.

( just be cruel and tell her what to do, plus they have a wedding to do?)

Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:18 pm
(Ok. We'll have the wedding first.)

Ryan heads for the exit, but before he opened the door, he turns and faced the girl. "I might as well know what the name of my future wife is. What's you name?" he asks her.
Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:40 pm
Lilly seen him turn, she sighed looking down. Unsure of what to do, " Well You'll find out at the ceremony." She grinned, " Take that. " She flipped her hair and turned away from him. Little did he know in two days she was turning sixteen.

Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:10 am
Ryan finally left the room, making sure the girl couldn't get out. He calls over some of the servants. "Prepare her for the wedding," Ryan tells them. They went to get everything they needed to get the girl ready. They all came into the room at once, not allowing the girl to escape.
Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:43 am
Lilly gulped seeing a bunch of people come in. She sighed. She looked at everything they had. She had to kiss him too. She gulped.

OOC: YOU can put urls of the dress and stuff if you wants.

Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:33 am
(I'll let you choose the dress and stuff.)

Ryan was now in his room, getting himself ready as well. He finished quickly since he had everything planned already. He headed for the place the wedding was being held.
Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:50 am
Lilly felt them put curls in her hair and put her in a corset dress she knew there was no way out of this. She hput on black shoes and the black veil. She sighed. Looking at the doors, she bit her lower lip, other people came in telling her she has to get out there, she slowly went out to go there. She walked out and she was led out there.

Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:26 pm
Ryan was waiting at the other end of the aisle now. The room he was in was decorated with red and black decoration. The flowers were all red and black roses. Ryan didn't really care though. He just wanted this wedding to happen.
Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:10 am
Lilly sighed as she bit her lower lip. She yawned some, being human and being olate as it is wasn't too fantastic. she was scared. What if she doesn't wake up one morning, her heart started to race and she was forced to walk up the aisle. She sighed. She looked back at the people before holding the black and red roses and looked down as she walked.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19] All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3