Dorothy84 and Kandy_Tiger 1x1
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, , 3, 4, 5  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19]
Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:57 pm
Sophia looks at him as he speaks she sighed " really : sh sighs going to him " why when you already beat people everyday and you want me to challenge you.. " she sighed.
Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:13 am
"It won't be much of a challenge. I'm bored, and this is sure to cause a fight," Demetrius says to the princess. "As I keep saying, I'm pretty much guaranteed to win."
Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:41 am
sophia looked at him, " you want to see if i can fight?" she bites her lower lip wondering.
Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:07 am
"You? Fight? You wouldn't last 5 minutes against me," Demetrius says. He was suprised that she said that.
Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:36 am
Sophie sighed and twirled and spun in the direction of him and stole his sword " you wanna try me?" pointing it to him.
Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:11 pm
"If you wanna lose, I'll fight," Demetrius says. He had another sword with him, in case his enemy was lucky wnough to knock it out of his hand. He brought it out and prepared to fight.
Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:45 pm
Sophie sighed and said " wait a minute you wouldnt kill me would you. An inocent girl like me. " she seen him have another sword " how many things do you seriously carry..
Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:52 pm
"Why would I kill you? If I wanted to kill you, don't you think I would of done it earlier?" Demetrius said.
Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:56 pm
Sophia twirled keeping the sword close and did this trick with it s she was going to battle him.
Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:29 pm
Demetrius waited for the princess to attack. He didn't want to kill her, so he decided to try and tire her out. If it takes too long, he'll only cause some damage. Nothing fatal.
Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:37 pm
Sophia began to attack. She looked at him as she attacked , she bit her lower lip.
Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:01 am
Demetrius quickly dodged the blade. He wasn't use to not trying to hurt his enemy. He had never won a battle without killing the enemy ever since he became a warrior. [/i]
Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:38 am
Sophia twirled again as she tried to strike him, she hated how he was good at this sword stuff. She had be practicing plus bow-n-arrows. She bit her lower lip.
Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:03 pm
Demetrius dodged again. He noticed that the princess was looking pretty frustrated now. He would be too if was fighting someone he couldn't hit.
Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:16 pm
Sophia was really frustrated now. She then looked down and then glared. she was frustrated. " seriously!! " she twirled and tried to strike more faster.
Page 4 of 5