Doctor Who
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 23, 24, 25  Next
Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:40 am
my favorite companion is rose, and i soppose i like her doctor the best. although i watch more of the older, ones then the newer ones.
Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:23 am
I'd have to say that Tennant is my favorite Doctor at the moment. I haven't seen any of the 11th doctor yet, so that may change. My favorite companion is Rose, but Donna's starting to edge her way up there. And Jack of course is awesome (not sure if he counts or not). My favorite episode so far has been The Empty Child and Blink.
Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:32 am
I love Doctor Who. I can't say theres one companion which is my favorite because they all have a special place in my heart. It's too hard to choose.

I think the most heartbreaking episode was the Amy and Rory's last episode. The next one would be when Rose got stuck in the parallel universe. I cried with the Rose one...but I cried so much more with what happened to Amy and Rory. I haven't been able to rewatch that episode since I seen it. I don't know when I will be able to watch it again.

One of my favorites is when Rose comes back from the parallel universe.
Vote?
Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:04 am
I just recently watched that one with Amy and rory. it was so bitter sweet in my opinion. I don't think I really have a favorite companion since I haven't been able to watch it all that much.
Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:34 am
The Christmas special was amazing, I like the characters and the plot-line XD

I can't wait for new episodes! *walks around waiting for new episodes*
Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:01 am
On the day the world was supposed to end, I went around town writing 'Bad Wolf' on things in chalk.
Nema

Knight of Zantarni
Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:29 pm
silent stardust wrote:
I think the most heartbreaking episode was the Amy and Rory's last episode. The next one would be when Rose got stuck in the parallel universe.

Those two episodes made me cry, too; the Rose episode especially touched me, when she and her Doctor were separated, seemingly forever. The current Doctor had grown so close to the Ponds, he seemed to lose part of himself when he lost them, which made it especially sad.

Shnook wrote:
On the day the world was supposed to end, I went around town writing 'Bad Wolf' on things in chalk.

*chuckles* That's awesome, Lady Shnook! I wish I'd seen that!

Sir Silvery, I agree, The Snowmen was amazing, and I can't wait for the new season to start now. Seems that we will have a great storyline (and lots of timey-wimey twists and turns of plot) to look forward to!

Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:04 pm
I've only seen the Dr. Who with Amy and Rory, and not all of that. I'll be vague so I don't spoil anything for anyone. I have to say, I really like the relationship between Amy and Rory from what I've seen of it. The stuff going on with River Song and the Doctor is really entertaining to see happening too. Well, sad too. But I'll get to the end of it in time, I'm sure.

Defender of the Realm
Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:22 pm
I agree Lady WildFae, the relationship between the Ponds (Amy and Rory) is a very special one. . .Remembering when she was telling baby Meldoy Pond about a hero who will find her and rescue her and most people were thinking she was talking about the Doctor, only to find that she was talking about the Centurion. . .Rory!

The Christmas Special really is a good one and as my Lady Nema said, it will be really interesting with all the timey-wimey twists and turns they have hinted at. I am definitely looking forward to the new season.

Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:05 am
I've watch some of the other Dr who episode, but not long enough to have have a favorite. It wasn't until recently that I started watching the latest Doctor Who. I probably watch more of the 11th doctor than any other. Some I only got to watch a few episodes.
Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:59 am
I just watched the xmas episode the other day...It was amazing. I can't wait for the new season.
Vote?
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:04 am
I'm looking forwards to the new season too. they had a mini marathon going on. so I watch a few last night. I think some are play right now, but I not near the television at the moment. Trying to grab more snowflakes before the night is over.
Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:24 pm
I think I will actually like the new companion, although I am still hang up on Donna. I loved her as a companion. I still think she was still the best companion that the trio doctors had.

Rose is actually my least favourite companion since I only viewed her as a doe-eyed lovey-dovey girl. I didn't see that likeable traits that everyone sees.

Defender of the Realm
Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:33 pm
I think it will be really interesting to see how the Oswin/Clara character/companion develops, considering that in our first two encounters with her, she died. . .and there is something to be said about a lady who was able to outsmart the Daleks.
Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:38 pm
She has a very interesting concept. I am very excited for this season mainly because of her!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 23, 24, 25  Next
Page 2 of 25