DLR and Squid
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19]
Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:03 am
"Lights out at 9. We get up at 5." Moves to yank his arm away.

<----- by Squid93
Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:04 am
He keeps his grip, muttering "meet me at 10, here" then he lets go, looking serious.
Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:07 am
Trace gets a confused and somewhat concerned look. He turns going to finish up serving before sitting with the other servers for the night eating what's leftover. He then slips off after dinner to the rooms, and ends up in the mess hall at ten like he was told.

<----- by Squid93
Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:09 am
Raja is a few minutes late, now in the large loose sleeping gown, he looks at Trace. "Oh good" He sighs "I was worried you wouldn't come" he smiles a little. walking over.
"I think I can help you with them" He smirks "without having to be afraid of making them angry enough to want to beat you up more."
Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:13 am
He raises an eyebrow "and how would that be?" He is still in his tunic and pants, arms crossing over his chest.

<----- by Squid93
Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:14 am
"We have a technique in the south. Its 100% defencive." He smirks "I can teach you to make it so they never land a finger on you. would you be interested?"
Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:17 am
He pauses. "Yeah but what's the catch?"

<----- by Squid93
Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:20 am
Raja pauses looking at him quietly "no catch... should there be a catch? I just dont like seeing someone get beat on... I want to see them regret their actions" he pauses, the southern people, having lived in the desert have a barter heavy culture from being surrounded by countries with resources they cant get in the desert. his eyes narrow "do you have something to offer in return?"
Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:22 am
"Not besides an extra serving at dinner this week." His arms tighten up around his chest.

<----- by Squid93
Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:24 am
he thinks about it briefly looking at Trace "How about..." he rubs his chin. "You just owe me. Sometime in the future you owe me a debt" He smirks "supposing you can learn what I want to teach you.
Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:28 am
"Fine. So what is it you wanna teach me at this time of night?" He shifts slightly, concerned now.

<----- by Squid93
Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:31 am
Raja stretches smirking "we're going to practice some forms, basic forms that you should think about and practice a bit for the next week. things for when you get shoved, how to keep your ground." He spreads his legs a bit, instructing Trace to mimic him, showing him how to hold his feet, then comes up and shoves him. To Trace's suprise his balance is perfect and he doesn't fall. Raja grins "see? Practice it a bit. make sure you can just slide into it in an instant."
Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:35 am
Trace smirks when he notices his balance. "That simple huh?" Following his instructions intrigued.

<----- by Squid93
Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:37 am
Raja watches him practice for a bit, instructing him to change his stance if he needs to. "Okay lets try something else and we'll review later" he moves behind Trace and shoves him from behind, The stance does nothing to stop that, Trace stumbles forward. "I want to teach you how to recover from that with a basic roll"
He moves forward and shows Trace step by step how to fall forward into a safe roll and land back on their feet, he does it a few times, trying to explain fully. "Okay you try."
Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:39 am
Trace tries, failing several times before getting a sloppy one completed. Wincing "god damn that's not easy"

<----- by Squid93
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19] All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3