Desert Hold
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, , 3, 4, 5  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19]
Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:31 am
'Yes, that's it Charon. He's willing. Wanting. Nothing should hold you back now.' Old cherished memories flashed in front of his eyes. Ones from a distant past so long ago. Heron saw his brother smiling, happy and filled with joy. Looking at him with a content expression. That state, that bliss, was something he wanted to bring back as often as he could. 'Charon, touch him. His body is exquisite.' Heron's breathing had changed in an unsteady rhythm. Taking quick shallow breaths of air. He wanted to fully change into his elemental form, but knew that this mean of transportation wouldn't survive the searing heat. The seating had already scorched when he accidentally brushed the side of his hand on it. Leaving a black mark in the velvet cushioning. 'Thundis, there have been few times when people could take all of my heat.' Saying that while he looked past Thundis face to the man's chest. It was moving up and down in synchronization to the rhythm of his intakes. Heron loosened his grip on the other man, running his hands all over the surface of that dark skin. Trailing it down to where the unbound hands now rested on the confining clothes. He lowered the heat in his fingers and palms, then cupped Thundis his hands gently. 'This is how you open them.' Heron nuzzled and nipped on the man's ear while he slowly pressed one hand down. Making Thundis' hand echo the movement and go down with his to cause a bit of slack on one side of the fly. Pressing that taut fabric and it's content gently down. He then pulled on the other side of the fly. Popping one of the buttons out of it's hole. 'See...' He whispered. '...easy isn't it?' Then let go of those hands to let the man finish. He let the tips of his fingers heat again like hot needles before he dipped them in that lean body and dark flesh.

Charon swallowed. His eyes transfixed on the lips that gave him the permission he sought. He didn't know what to do. He had asked the other man to touch him, but it wasn't something he had done with the rational part of his brain. 'What had he gotten himself into?' He slowly turned his head back to the front. Closing his eyes and licking his lips. Charon wanted to kiss those lips that made such delicious sounds. Feel them pressed against his own. Know every little curve of that soft mouth. He couldn't take it. So when Heron uttered that small but forceful coercion, his rational side gave way. Ending that resistance that held him in check. Charon moved his hand to open the driver's door. Softly letting it fall shut when he stepped out. He trailed his hand on the hot exterior of the car till he reached the handle of the door at Thundis his side. The metal there was cooler than the rest of the black car. Charon wrapped his hands around it and pulled it towards him. Closing his eyes to take in the sounds of his brother's moans and Thundis' gasps. He opened his eyelids slowly and crouched slightly down. Resting his knees between both of the males on the side of the backseat while he bent his back to hover above both of the males. Watching them with a hot expression that would melt away any restrictions a person would have. His eyes were glowing green now. He knew it when he had first looked in that mirror. The shine they gave cascaded down at the places he looked. It gave Thundis almost a greenish hue instead of solely that deep dark complexion. Charon hesitantly stretched out his hand. Waiting for a scolding remark or the chiding words that would ground him again, but they never came. He simply saw a willing male wrapped in his brother's arms. Inviting him in. Charon touched the places where Heron trailed his hot fingers. Feeling the skin there heating up before it cooled back down for a degree. He placed his hands on Thundis' waist and lifted him slightly up to his face. Making sure that his back would stay connected with the chest of his brother. Then be blew gently over the depression that trailed from the navel to the solar. Giving Heron an unspoken demand with his eyes. Asking him to trail his hot fingers over the spot that would be even more sensitive now.

Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:23 pm
If Thundis's body has a scent his skin would have on it the smell of sweet burning wood, and his hair like fresh rain falling in a summer day when everything in the earths scent seems to rise. His taste was spearmint, the flavor being powerful past his skin, yet on the skin it was a gentle taste. In both taste and smell though it was something strong, hard to forget, and something that lingered and pierced inside. Because of that, they fir him and his element. It was hard to keep his mind focused enough to understand or hear the talking around him. He continued to do so though, responding when he could. "I could imagine.." Even if the replies where short. He could imagine that few had been able to take the heat, he knew few creatures besides his own kind that could withstand great heats. Earth, lightening, and fire elementals. It was a very short list, well, that he knew of anyway. His thoughts where far from who or what else could take in Herons fires though but more on there here and now. The here and now was very pressing to him at the moment.. and holding and touching and making him quiver and moan. The help with figuring out how to open the pants and someone actually keeping his hands steady and to the goal was definitely appreciated, even if he didn't word it. Now he knew how to open them and so he worked on finishing the task he knew now how to. When the pants front opened he felt a slight release of pressure.. so he grabbed on to the pants and pulled the darn things down. His mind and body and wants where too preoccupied to care about the pants hanging at his ankles at this time. Now that place was no longer being held down and binded. When Charon started touching him as well the lightening elementals body begun to release an energy from within his flesh, dancing across his skin. An essence of lightening. Yes, lightening was not electricity. They where both energy but Very different, much like a toy sheep made out of wool was not the same thing as a sheep. Lightening was a powerful form of nature, it could heal an d give new life or snatch life away. It can harm anything, be it through burning, melting, or breaking. Nothing was ever truly immune to its force. The energy on his skin dancing was much like lightenings breath, a healing breath that tingled and pierced. It was healing energy dancing across his skin, releasing from all activity Thundis had been in. When Charons breath started going over him the elementals toes begun to curl a little, the claw like nails scraping over some things in the car, scratching something or tearing something no doubt. Now what would his hands do? Well they didn't move for his front that had been covered not long ago, but rather his back that had been.
I'm a demon, an actual demon. A spirit puppeting a soulless body. Because of that please consider my feelings when talking of demons and refrain from saying any raciest comments like 'all demons are evil' and such.
Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:58 pm

Heron rummaged through the clothes and found a towel. He soaked it with water and started washing every part of his body. After he was finished he clothed himself with some clean slacks and a shirt. While he buttoned the shirt, he thought it best that he'd drive. He didn't have any real interest in automobiles but his brother had made sure that he could at least drive. Or something that seemed similar to it. His brother and Thundis were finished by now. Heron walked to them with some clean towels and the water basket and started cleaning them. He smiled all the while and was very careful to not hurt their sensitive skin as he rubbed the wet cloth on the delicate areas. 'I'll drive brother. You can sit at the back for now.' Heron took the dirty towels after they were clean and threw the dirty cloths in the back. He searched through their luggage for another towel to clean the backseat. When he found one he started to wipe the seat. A big sigh left his mouth after he was done and he threw the dirty towel on the heap.
Heron waited in the driver's seat till his brother and Thundis clothed themselves. He started humming. The thought of them going to the cirque and back to their family made him happy.

Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:55 pm
-------

He moaned a bit from being moved, but this time it was simply starting to feel the rapture and lust wear off and starting to realize just how tired he had become. He knew it wouldn't cause him to sweat, the lusting actions they had done.. But he was still moist from the pleasure of the two others. Energy stopped bouncing from his skin, though his skin still felt like it was tingling a little from all that had happened in such a short time. By the time Heron had come and started cleaning them off he felt like he had fallen mostly to sleep. In the end it looked as if he where going to speak, Instead of speaking he fell asleep on Charon. One would suppose he was going to speak, his lips moved that way, a sound had come out but.. He had been so very tired. He ended up.. sleeping for three entire days. When he woke he could feel a tingle in the air, like the rain would soon come. A storm perhaps? He woke to see the darkened skies though still smelled the sands.. among other smells that reminded him he was no longer alone. How long.. "How long have I been asleep?"
I'm a demon, an actual demon. A spirit puppeting a soulless body. Because of that please consider my feelings when talking of demons and refrain from saying any raciest comments like 'all demons are evil' and such.
Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:02 pm
Charon nuzzled the person he was starting to fall in love with. He had said the words to the other not on a whim, but in all seriousness. The man was falling in love. Their scent that filled his nose as he embraced the man, made him think not only about his home country and the happy feeling he had in his childhood, but it would also remind him of this wonderful encounter from now on. The feeling he had right now was bliss and he didn't want to loose it. Ever. Charon wanted to be the one to clean Thundis, but he didn't have the strength at the moment. Well strength he had, but it was this feeling of euphoria that he didn't want to end by letting go of his embrace. So he watched silently while his brother cleaned them with the towel. The man was gentle and sweet. Trailing the piece of cloth carefully over their skin and giving extra attention on the places that needed it. Charon gasped when he felt his brother moving their bodies to reach the covered areas. It made their bodies part. The feel of Thundis' weight from his body left an emptiness that could only be described as a longing for the other. Their skin. Their touch. Charon nodded when his brother spoke after they had finished. 'Thank you, Heron.' He said in a fragile tone. His voice was still raw, but it was all good. The sensitivity in his throat was just another sweet reminder of what Thundis and he had shared. Charon held Thundis close after his brother had left. Just a few moments more and he would go lift the other man in the car. 'Thundis.' He whispered softly. 'Stay with me. Always.' Charon knew the man had passed out in his arms, but he still wanted to voice those words that were stuck in his throat. But wanting to let out.
Charon let out a little sigh. He was sitting in the car with Thundis resting their head on his lap. He had clothed himself and the other when it was time to leave. Thundis was looking like a 'normal' servant with his bright hair carefully tucked in the hat. And Charon, he was back in his usual outfit. His boots weren't wrapped around his feet though. They were resting against the back of the vacant seat in front of him. 'Heron, we should stop at a town before night falls. We need to rest in a proper bed.' He touched Thundis' arm, stroking it lightly as the vehicle made it's way through desert landscapes.
Dusk came and Heron stopped at a small town. It didn't have many people with automobiles visiting. Something that was apparent when people had stopped to watch them get out of the car. Heron had parked it right in front of an inn next to the bound horses. Charon lifted Thundis in his arms, while he watched his brother make arrangements for their stay. When the proprietor of the inn made a comment about the colored person in his arms, he started to emit a low growl. 'Just give him more.' He said angrily, then turned to the stairs. 'I'm going up. I'll have him in my room.'
It was when Thundis was lying in a bed that he started to relax. Heron was watching him with a concerned look on his face. 'I know brother, but we should stay here at least till he wakes.' He said when they had commented. Charon turned his head to the man with a pleading expression on his face. 'I'll go and send a message to our family tomorrow morning.'
Three days passed before Thundis had opened his eyes. Charon had sat next to them and cared for them like a worried spouse cared for their loved one. 'Hi' He said softly while he brushed his knuckles gently over their cheek. 'You've been down for three entire days. Are you feeling better? We were both really worried about you.'

The whole vehicle jumped every time they went over the bigger stones in the dirt road. Heron sighed with irritation. His butt was getting all sensitive because of the vibrations and he was ready to stop at the nearest town to have a break. But that was not the smartest thing to do right now. They were in the company of an elemental who would attract quite a lot of attention, if they would leave him in the car while they went in a saloon. Not that his brother would leave their side. But still, it wasn't good. He looked in the rear view mirror and watched Charon cradle the other man. No, Charon wouldn't leave that man's side even if the car was driving of a cliff.
He was happy when they finally entered a small town with a few shops, a saloon and an inn. They would rest in a comfortable bed. Something he was actually looking forward to after such a long drive and their intense love making. Heron patted a small child on his head when they had neared to touch the car. 'Be careful. The automobile is hot. You'll burn your fingers if you do that.' He smiled a little when the kid retracted his hand and watched the boy run towards his friends. 'I'll get the luggage.' He said to Charon who was carrying Thundis in his arms. 'Go in.' Heron opened the trunk and grabbed their suitcases. The baskets, dirty clothing and towels, those he left there. He then walked to the entrance of the inn. Two ladies were smiling and trying to get his attention. Going from their outfit, they were the local entertainment. 'Good day ladies. Come to welcome me I see.' He said with a bright smile as he nodded and passed them. A place to rest was priority number one. He would have his fun after they were settled. Heron smiled at the man behind the counter. 'We would like a place to sleep. Are there any vacancies good sir?' It was quite obvious that there were enough rooms free when one looked at the keys.
The proprietor nodded, smiling happily at the new patrons that would bring him money. But when he saw Thundis' face he showed an obvious disgust for the man. 'We have two rooms. Colored people are not allowed.' They said to Heron without any shame for their last remark.
'Ah good Sir, we need three. Our friend over there has fallen ill and they need a bed too. I will give you a reasonable amount of compensation for your troubles.' Heron said with a small nervous tick moving at the corner of his smiling lips. He wanted to smack the bigot of a man, but that would probably lead to a night in jail in this hick town.
'Two rooms. I will not let that occupy one of the rooms alone. If you really want that then you should try the next town over.' The owner of the inn knew that the next town was a day's ride away. Taking advantage of this, he said again. 'Take it or leave and I will need double for the rooms.'
Heron sighed heavily at his brother's angry words. 'Alright, double.' Then threw some coins on the counter. They were enough to let them rent out the whole inn. Seeing the owner of the inn swallow and getting a greedy look on their face, made him shake his head. He grabbed the keys the man had offered and walked up the stairs. 'That one and I'm right next to you.' The rooms were clean and they had surprisingly enough a bath in a corner.
Heron placed his suitcase in his room and went to enter Charon's. He left the thing on a wooden chair then rested against a wall. 'You know, we can't stay here long. One night and then we need to leave. Our family is waiting.' Heron waited for their reply, then nodded when Charon had said he would inform their friends and family. He could do that too, but it was Charon who made the decision to stay. So his brother should send word to them.
Almost three days passed and the elemental still hadn't woken. 'Had he done the right thing by instigating the whole encounter in the car?' Heron wondered a few times when he had ventured in the local saloon. It was his fault that they weren't conscious. Worry had crept up and he felt a little guilty. Thundis had to wake up soon, but he didn't know how to awake him from their slumber. At the end of the third day he sat with Charon next to Thundis. Watching and waiting. Sipping on a glass of whiskey. He was actually staring out the window, when the elemental had spoken. His gaze jerked back to them and he smiled. Relieved that they at least had regained consciousness.

Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:51 am
Three whole days? Thundis let out a groan. "I'm feeling fine.. The storm woke me up." He could feel it, see it. The coming of a storm. It was as if it was waking, and it made him feel full and energized. Storms where the best medicine for a lightening elemental, and love was the best medicine for the heart. "I'm Sorry that I worried you.. You didn't get much sleep did you?" The man started to slowly move to sit up, though he really wanted to fling himself up and stretch. "I've slept longer then three days before, three days is a good sign." It meant he was getting better. "The storm hasn't even started yet and I already feel to need to run until the pent up energy is spent.." He knew at least what he could use for some of that energy though. It wasn't until he stretched his back did the painful reminder return of what he had been missing for years now. He had almost forgotten they where missing. He missed them.. and felt like an incomplete person without them. Still, these two whom he had growled and spoke foul to when he had first met them and looked at with distrusting eyes. These caring people. This caring person.. "Charon you're very gentle." If he didn't use this energy he would be up for a week nonstop! He looked the earthly male over a little, then looked over to the other in the room. Drinking something near the window. H had worried both of them hadn't they?
Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:00 am
A smile lit up Charon's face when he heard Thundis saying that they were okay. 'Good and no need to apologize. Though next time tell us that you're going to be unconscious for a while. We're not used to people...recovering for that long.' His face went red when he though about a next time, but then he quickly rubbed his face to cover it. It was far to soon to be assuming things. 'No not really, I kinda was really worried about you.' Charon chuckled nervously and leaned back, resting his head backwards on the chair he was sitting in. He let out a sigh of relief as he stared at the ceiling while he listened to Thundis' words. His gaze moved back again when he heard the elemental speak of his personality. 'I guess...' Charon had hoped the other would show a bit more gratitude. No not gratitude. It wasn't the lack of appreciation for what he had done. What his brother had done. He had hoped to see an expression of love on their face that would say 'I love you.', a caress just for him, a gentle smile that would make his heart flutter and skip a beat. Maybe he was expecting too much, too soon. He straightened himself in the chair and smiled at Thundis, then looked at his brother who was being especially quiet. Too quiet for his taste, but he wouldn't press the matter. 'I'll have a bath then sleep. Can you wake me in a few hours?' He said to his brother, then stood to walk out of the room. When he had left it and had closed the door behind him, he was a little distraught. But he shrugged it off. Charon trotted down to the reception and asked for hot water for his brother's room. Then went outside on the porch. He nodded at the men who were sitting on some wooden stools, then gazed up at the sky. The clouds were dark and heavy with moist. Flashes could be seen far off in the distance. Charon stepped off the wooden walkway and strolled towards a local shop that sold soaps and bath products. He bought a bottle of liquid that smelled of honeysuckle and spearmint and went back to the inn. One of the inn's employees had finished filling up the bath with hot water, when he entered the room. So he stripped himself naked, then drizzled the contents of the little bottle in the water. The scents immediately filled the room when they hit the water. Charon lowered himself in there, sighing heavily as the soothing water covered his body. He closed his eyes and tried to relax, but the smell of mint made him recall the encounter he had with Thundis. It made him hot and ready. Something he wasn't really wanting at the moment, so he covered his face with an arm and thought about his family. The performances and the way they would react at seeing Thundis. His thought trailed off and for a moment there, he thought he had actually fallen asleep in the bath. Charon stood, thinking that he had soaked enough, then dried himself off with a cloth. He watched through the window at the dark clouds that neared the village while he ran the towel through his hair. Then threw the cloth on a chair and flopped himself on the bed. Closing his eyes and letting the fatigue take over.

Heron was relieved, so very relieved. But it was as Charon had said. If this whole thing was normal for them, then they could have said something. Though if something was as usual as everyday actions, then assuming that they too would be like that was logical as well. Heron kept quiet and sipped on his glass. The clouds that filled the horizon were looking very beautiful. Rain didn't come all that often, so he was pleased about it's upcoming visit. He could maybe even let his elemental form show itself, if the clouds were dark enough. 'I will.' He said to Charon when the man passed him. Heron slowly turned his gaze at Thundis, making the chair creak a little beneath him. When Charon was out of the room and he had heard the man walking down the stairs, he leveled a penetrating gaze on Thundis. 'You know...You really worried him. I mean, you worried me too. But him quite a lot more. I thought a lot about what we did and if it was good of me to instigate the whole thing. My brother, though, he sat at your bed. Falling asleep right there out of sheer fatigue. I've rarely seen him like that. He's usually quite caring, but he never forgets about himself.' Heron sighed and took another swig of his drink. Eyeing the man in the bed. 'I think he loves you. I'm not sure if he has realized it himself, but I thought you'd like to know. Be gentle with him if you're not interested. It's been a while for him.' Then slipped the last bit of liquid in his throat. 'Well then...' His expression turning into a less serious one. '...I take it you will heal much more if you'd actually touch the thunder? The energy up there?' Heron pointed a finger up while his head was resting on the other hand. He stared at Thundis. 'Would you like a little soar between the clouds?' A smirk showing itself when he said that. 'I'm up for it if you are. The clouds seem thick enough to conceal us both in our true nature. We'll be back before Charon wakes. The only thing we need to do is drive out and strip. And of course, you will have to let me carry you.' Heron then waited for a reply while he watched their reaction.

Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:56 am
"I didn't used to take so long until I started starving.. Before then I wouldn't sleep that long.. Though before there was no need for me to tell you the state of my health, I hadn't known I would be tied and taken." Thundis spoke honestly to Heron. Well, a shorter recovery time was a good sign for a reason right? Then again he also knew if he wasn't a lightening elemental he probably would have died already from being so hungered so long. Though.. the storm nearing fed him so. He watched Charon, frowning a little more. What he said before, the man had been dead serious hadn't he? It wasn't just sweet words steamed in pleasure. Nobody wore out that much over mere sweetened words. Though why him? He was a broken article of the past that had lived through what even a warrior shouldn't have lived through. Why did he live? How did he manage to kill them? Was it really because he was in the water? No matter how he rolled through it in his head the results that had happened where undeniable. He was alive and they where dead. Maybe Charon would prefer someone more complete of his kind, with the same smells and tastes. What was that look the earthly male gave? Did he want him to say more? Do more? Perhaps, he wouldn't blame them. He wanted to say more but in private. This didn't feel private enough.. He wasn't sure why he wanted it private.
Perhaps his feelings where more delicate then he thought? No, his feelings where anything but delicate, his heart was strong but he was still a little scared inside. He was going to say something, but then Charon spoke then left the room. He frowned a little at that, how simply his words where cut off in some way again. The first time by his own exhaustion, the second time because he waited too long. Was it too late to reply later without meeting a sour gaze? Then Heron started speaking to him. Telling him that? "I would be a poor healer if I didn't notice how tired and worn out he is.. Did he remember to eat?" Even if he had noticed, being told still didn't feel so nice. just a flicker of the eye and one might have missed his quick movements to getting off the bed. The blankets where moved by the quick movement and the hat had fallen from his head. "Charon does love me, he confessed to me.. then I passed out before I could answer. I was going to answer him now but I waited too long, he spoke and left.." The last mate he had was dead, like it hadn't been long for him? Since anyone thought of him in any sort of romantic way. "My people didn't have names because we would call each other things, whatever currently fit that person. What I was called stuck to me since I was small though.. It was claybirthed, clayborn thunder.
It can be spoken either way in this language and still be correct. I was able to think of a temporary name so quickly because I based it from that. I was called clay birthed thunder originally because I would fly among mountains and tap along them as often as our family passed them in traveling. We would travel all through the vast land.. But it started to mean many other things to people as time went on. Strong hearted, fluid, wise." But he had lost everything, everything. "I.. don't hate Charon but I don't know my feelings either.. I have been closed off from all people for a long time.. but he could do better then a broken lightening elemental that's not even sure how he had lived so long.. He could do much better... I am fully healed now.. the lightening wouldn't help but.. I miss flying very much.. the sky and clouds." Now that he was more awake and aware of things and doe adjusting he could feel it, his older brother lost wind. Why..? Why was he in a human town? It didn't feel like he came recent either.. "Lost Wind.." Why hadn't he come to visit him? Can't he feel the tug? Why..

Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:44 pm
Soft mumbles could be heard. They were coming from the earth djinn's mouth as he slept. Charon was lying on his stomach. Sprawled on the bed with his legs and arms wide apart. How anyone could sleep comfortably like that was a miracle, but the man did. He slept soundly and like a baby. Small jerks of his limbs could be observed from time to time, indicating that he was indeed deep in the realm of dreams. The female servant who was tasked with the job of emptying the tub had glanced at Charon from time to time. The woman actually wanted to touch the beautiful soft hair that framed Charon's delicate face, but they were scared to wake him. Making a customer of the inn unhappy in any way meant severe lashings and no pay. When the last bucket of water was filled and the woman had drained the bath, they walked to Charon. Their hand softly brushed the white sheet that had moved down before they pulled it gently over the djinn's body. The woman stepped away then, taking the bucket with them as they left the room. Leaving Charon in the land of dreams.

'I see, well I would certainly like to have a little fly myself. It has been far too long for me. Opportunities like these don't show all that often. So, I take it that's a yes? Or do you want to stay here with Charon?' Heron smiled playfully. 'I guess I can understand, if you don't want to leave my brother's side. Lovers tend to do that you know?' He stood then and neared Thundis. The man wanted to have a little tease, but as he got closer their expression changed. 'Wind? what did you say?' Heron looked questioningly at Thundis, wondering what the wind got to do with anything they had said. He shrugged a little, writing it off as something unimportant. The other matter of his brother's love for this person in front of him was more intruiging. 'So tell me Thundis, you don't hate my brother, will you tell my brother that in his face? Are you able to crush his heart with that answer? Please don't give a half hearted response to a man who has confessed to you. Who dared to confess to another person after a very long time.' Heron inched closer with every word that he uttered. 'Or is it that you would like to eat from two pieces of pie instead of one?' His finger slowly moved to the soft lips he had touched a few days ago. 'One can certainly understand the hardship in making a decision. Who could blame you for wanting a bit more time.' He moved his head forward, but instead of a kiss on the lips, he gently placed one on Thundis' cheek. His head didn't move far after he had brushed his lips on their skin. 'I'll certainly be here whenever you need a feeding.' He whispered quietly, then trailed the finger that was touching the other's lips down. Down over Thundis' neck and to their collarbone. Heron trailed his finger softly over the sensitive skin there, smiling happily at the thought that went with his next words. 'I could also join you two whenever. Even when you both have decided to be a couple. Charon won't mind.'

Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:22 am
At first Thundis didn't quite get what Heron was insinuating, but he blushed regardless because even his innocent mind had an idea of what it was. "I.." He really hadn't had much thinking time on it with what Heron said next. He took a step back, his face flushing more, the color obvious on his pure black skin, his long talons tapping against the floor. "L-l-lovers?" He wasn't sure if that was meant to be a joke or not. It was a joke yes? He shouldn't get so flustered over it, then again he wasn't sure if they where joking or not. This was heron who was speaking to him, the blunt man that knows not the bounds of personal space and does things like like molest tied up people.. Then again he hadn't said no, and he had enjoyed it..

When Heron asked about the wind comment the color from his face faded. Where should he start? "My older brothers, one of them was called lost wind. Her was a warrior who though was strong was always very restless and it seemed as if his heart would not settle, though many loved and respected him.." It seemed though that Heron had changed the subject back to Charon. Such two extreme topics so close just swapped around, it made him feel a little uncomfortable. Now his mind was thinking on things again. Crush? Would his answer really crush Charons heart? When the fire man grew closer and spoke perverse things though he backed away more, frowning. "Heron if this had anything to do with lust, if my wants had anything to do with-" But then of course Herons finger had touched his lips. What where they up to? Then they kissed his cheek and moved their finger. It was a good placement but he moved out of the others touch, turning his back to them. "If lust had anything to do with my reasoning on love or not love I would not have left myself untouched by even my own hands so long. Yes, it is a very hard choice, and it is not something that should be rushed. Anyone should be able to understand that, and I would rather give some sort of answer instead of giving no answer at all until I have figured it all out.. I don't know how long that would take.." Too much, there was too much going on at a time.. "I'll try longer to think on it before giving him a response though..." He needed to clear his head a little, think, have a little air.. He didn't lack energy, how quickly he moved to the door proved that..

but he ended up backing away from the door to put the floor out. He had completely forgotten how easily a wooden floor would burn.. What was the point of these floors? Once he put that out and reminded himself to not go that fast again.. he walked out of the door and leaned in the hallway, giving a sigh. Did he really have to be confronted with two deep issues at a time? He could see a stranger give him a look, but he just gave one right back that seemed to scare them off. At least most weren't impervious to his glares though he was almost positive that Heron was immune to them. He wasn't sure he could phase the man. "Still though.. even if I don't want pleasure with just anyone.. I still enjoyed that time." He mumbled to himself quietly. Charon, bathing and rest was what the earth male had planned? So he shouldn't disturb him.. Why.. "Why does it bother me to think of Charon being touched by his brother though?" It wasn't like it had before.. But what Heron had said last had really bothered him.. Charon wasn't his, he had just met them a day ago.. Well no, no he had slept for three days. So it was.. four days ago?

Also.. What was lost wind doing in the city? He hadn't just arrived or anything. Why didn't he visit Thundis? The man wasn't bound, otherwise he wouldn't be so easy to feel out for him. Hadn't the other elemental noticed he was there? All lightening elementals could feel each other out and find each other if they were near each other. Even if it seemed disconnected it was distinctly his older brother often called lost wind. A thought kept creeping to his mind that he dismissed each time it came up. Still, it kept rising back up. Why was lost wind alive? Older then him AND a warrior. The only adults that had a shred of a chance of not being killed through capture where young adults, and while his brother was no elder he was no young adult! You could say he escaped like himself but he knew his brother had been at the camp like most of the family had been.. Why did his mind keep suggesting such a horrible conclusion? Why did it keep asking again and again why was he was in a human town, why was he disconnected to nature.. But.. "If I could survive five chopping me apart then a warrior like wild wind could have found a way.. though he was at the camp.. where even our great elder hadn't survived.. so the numbers of hunters there must have been much larger.. and likely with even better weapons then the five that attacked me..." Yes, those where probably just more well equip scouts. Well.. "On the bright side those humans are long dead of old age by now.. at least. Most of those weapons have been either lost or fallen apart by now.."

Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:39 pm

Heron quirked his head at Thundis' response to his touch. The other was acting very cute and he wanted to tease them a lot more. He was about to take a step closer to near them at their back, but they had quickly moved away from him. The movement caused a small fire on the floor and he couldn't do anything else, but laugh at that. The sound resounded in the small room while Thundis put the fire out. Heron shook his head and rubbed his face, thinking about this guy who would be the cause of many laughs. He didn't stop the elemental when they had left the room. Instead he went to a window and slowly opened it to let the smoke out. Then he leaned against the window sill and looked out to the sky. Oh, how he wanted to let the djinn out. Heron slowly sighed while turning his gaze back in the room. The smile that had formed on his face quickly disappeared, when he saw the hat that had fallen on the floor. 'His hair! I forgot. Charon will kill me, if I don't take care of him.' Heron quickly grabbed the hat and walked to the door, making sure not to walk over the blackened boards as he did. How he would have to pay for that later. Probably even more than normal repairs, seeing that the innkeeper was a greedy man. That guy would probably take advantage of the whole situation. Best to keep Thundis out of it all, when he would explain it later. Heron grabbed the doorknob and twisted it. He opened the door, but stopped half way, when he saw Thundis standing in the hallway. Their expression was one of worry and deep thought. 'Thundis?' Heron asked softly. 'Is everything alright? Is it your brother? The one you mentioned just now.' The door closed behind him as he stepped of of the room. He neared the other and placed the hat on their head, then gently pushed the bright colored strands inside. 'Don't forget to wear this, when you go out. Other people will be a bother, when they see you without it. Come back inside, Thundis. I promise I won't touch you and I'll hear you out.' Heron moved to the wooden balustrade and rested his elbows on it. He then looked down at the people who had gathered in the inn, because of the storm. 'Tell me, is he near? Your brother I mean?'

Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:08 pm
Thundis looked to Heron, reaching up a little to touch the hat now on his head. He hadn't recalled the importance of hiding his hair, if their was even one. There was one wasn't there though? He didn't want to get them in trouble.. Humans from foreign lands, he didn't like them. The only foreigners he liked at all so far where the two twin brothers. "I wouldn't mind you touching me, so as long as you give your word you wont try anything.." Heron was touchy, very touchy. "Why do you enjoy touching others so much?" He sighed, following them back in to the room. Still, having them around had uncoiled the pressures that had been rolling through him. It was still rolling though, the thoughts coiling and pressing through him like something sharp and cold, like a web of metal that became more compressed and tangled upon him that like a web was sticky and so hard to escape. There was no escaping this truth though.. there was no escaping it. "Yes, it has to do with him.. Sorry for burning the floor. I'm not used to traveling against dry wooden floors.." It was true, he wasn't. That speed doesn't burn soil or sand or living wood. Living wood is harder to burn then dry dead wood though.. Though he never ran against a tree so it wasn't like he had much experience running against any wood anyway.

Once he got back in to the room he started to feel cramped. He knew it was due to the storm coming. He felt like he needed to run, or climb, anything but stay in a room. It was uncomfortable.. He needed to use energy.. At least have some tension from his body eased. "For you to fully understand why I'm upset I will need to tell you the elemental creation story. It's just of elementals. I will only say the part of lightening elementals, thats all that is needed." He let out a moan, feeling the energy building up making him feel almost pained. So he looked to the burn marks on the floor and walked over to the burned wood, sitting near it. "Long ago on bare earth when great storms where common and the heats of fires where of many a great storm came, and with it lightening. The lightening like all had life, and back then the earth and fire where binded together so much in so many places.. Earth, fire, and lightening can all take life and give it. With the stability from the earth shapes formed, and encouragement from fire life came.. The rain empowered them and the wind became like a toy.. They where creatures born from lightening itself that had pure black skin, their bodies built in a way that could best handle heat.. because their element is the hardest to handle or contain. So they had wings for it was an element of the sky, yet hands and feet to be reminded that the earth is needed to remain stable, for it was earth that made them stable and so allowed them to create for themselves the black skin that protects them.

If it where not for that stability, for the balance it could not have calmed enough to do that. It was said the first lightening elementals could create and take life with ease, but such knowledge died when the first generation decided to end themselves for there where many generations by then, the land had broken and drifted to many pieces, and such power was no longer needed. It is not needed but so long as it still existed someone may take it, and if they are foolish they will do foolish things with it." He moved his fingers against the burned wood before he started to pulse power through it. He watched the burn fade and the floor heal itself before stopping. Now he had no more to heal but at least for now it was enough used to not be painful. He hadn't realized that in different countries there where creatures that looked a lot like lightening elementals, that in their powers and appearance sounded, seemed far too alike. The creation story made it sound like whenever their kind came to be was during the early years of this planets life, when land just formed.. So when it broke, it split to many lands. Things evolve and change over time, Thundis's kind didn't need to change though on the land he was from, so their state was likely very close to the originals physical forms.

Thundis's body in colors and exact look because it was likely the earliest shape his kind took. He wasn't one of the god like originals, not by far, but of course he still hadn't evolved from that shape. The only thing that had likely changed if anything outside of learned things was height, the originals where likely a LOT taller. Larger lungs needed to breathe, more land to run on. That would just be guessing though. But Thundis knew nothing of evolution nor had he ever herd of angels. He didn't know how raw and untamed his form looked nor how easy it would be to imagine a large thing that looked like his species with his colors to be born during such a chaotic and early time from light as he had described. The elemental started tapping one of his long thick bird like black talons against the floor a little bit. He was just glad the wood was dead, the floor wouldn't spout branches or anything. Well he hoped anyway.. Dead wood should remain dead, right? Of course. "My older brother, the Lost Wind is in town. He has been in town for days, longer then you and your brother. Lightening elementals energy bounces through earth, so because of that other lightening elementals near by can find each other. We keep connected to the earth, nothing like an earth elemental, but still it's something." He had already explained why the connection was so vital so he didn't need to again.

The story explained it, yes? "But his energy is not connected and he is unharmed and not captured.. He has no signs in his energy of ever being captured at any point.. He didn't come to see me in these three days? He has lost his connection, he hasn't seen me, never captured, fine, and yet unlike me he was in camp when the attack hit. I was attacked by what was likely just better armed scouts.. the camp was attacked by well armed hunters.. and so he was in camp.. and its making me wonder, why is he alive, why was he never captured.. and did he enchant those things with our element, because they had because they hurt, killed lightening elementals. We are our own weakness.. How could he come from camp unscathed, why has he lost his connection to earth? as small as it is that connection is very important.. I think.. I keep thinking one conclusion.. I keep coming back to one thing in my mind.."

Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:34 pm
Charon's body turned, dragging the sheet with the movement and uncovering almost every part of his body above the navel. Soft intakes of breath could be heard. They filled the silent room with their monotone but comforting sound. Charon was still in deep sleep and his expression showed the sweet dream he was having. His brows furrowed from time to time. They accompanied the slow mumbling movements his lips made. He was obviously talking to someone in his dreams and a small smile curved his lips occasionally.

'Try anything?' He said amused as he seated himself on the chair at the window. 'Well alright. I promise not to try anything. I'm not sure what you mean by that, but I will keep my distance from now on. I'm guessing, that is, what you mean. Even though you say that you wouldn't mind me touching you.' He watched the elemental intently and followed their every move. 'Why I enjoy touching? I couldn't really explain it to someone who dislikes it or feels uncomfortable by it. It's an urge that comes from within. Almost a habit, that I don't think about. I simply feel the need to be close to people. To bond with them, to unite with them and to take care of them. The religion I follow...' He thought about the word religion for a second. 'No not a religion, it's a way of life. It's somewhat like this saying 'Make love not war'. Charon and I firmly live by that rule. I am the one who mostly acts accordingly, but don't mistake Charon's less forthcoming demeanor. He truly lives by that rule as well, but less...physical.' Heron watched Thundis as they seated themselves on the floor and nodded at their words. He would listen to his story and be understanding.
When they touched the burn and it faded before his eyes his expression took one of sheer amazement. Healing powers in a lightning elemental. He didn't think he had ever seen that ability in such an elemental before. In earth ones, yes, but not lightning. Heron wanted to ask how far that ability of them went. Ideas spilled into his head. This person in front of him had a lot of potential. To take life but also to give life. His mouth opened, but he closed it quickly as the other went on about their brother, Lost Wind. Thundis had many questions. Ones he couldn't answer for them. 'The only way to know for certain is to talk to your brother. Thundis, would you like to seek him out? He undoubtedly knows you're here too. If you can sense him, then he can too, right? With energies reverberating through the earth and all. Maybe he is thinking the same of you. Why is my younger brother alive and why is he in this town? Don't assume things too quickly. Many things could have happened to your brother. I myself have been possessed by a priestess once. My body was under her control. It sounds scary, but it was quite delightful. But that's something for another time.' Heron stretched his legs and rested his head backwards on his folded arms. 'So...what would you like to do? We can wake Charon, look for some food and then search for that brother of yours.'

Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:20 pm
Thundis blushed a little, looking away. "I never said I don't like it, I just don't want to do that with strangers." While he had enjoyed those things he had done with the two brothers it wasn't something he exactly did every day. He did not want the man to try to touch him that way though.. again. Since the first moment he met Heron the firey personality seemed so intent of trying to get closer to his flesh and touch at it. He liked how social they where but not the part of them with the wondering hands. He listened to them speak though. Close to people through touch? He wasn't sure how the man sounded now, like a parental personality or a sensual one. They where not so simple to figure out where they? No, of course now. "You don't need sexual things to be close to people and bond with them.. Though I will respect your choices a little more.. I still don't want to be touched certain ways." He spoke these things but not loudly.. His deep voice rolled it out smooth, like quiet rolling thunder that had come and rolled away. They really did fir fire in a way, at least personality wise. You can't fully figure out a flame, there is a mystery to them, warmth, sensation, and burning. Less physical about it? Charon was? That explained some things at least. It was a good view on things at least. "It sounds like a nice religion.. Or way of life." He spoke quietly, commenting. His bright yellow eyes kept on to Heron.

When Heron started speaking of Lost wind though he shook his head. He didn't answer why he had so quickly though, not immediately anyway. Instead for a moment he had turned his gaze to the floor, as if examining the age of the wood and the trees rings in it. When he finished the pause he looked back up, as if he had needed time to speak again and that time had passed. It was hard.. for him to tell these things, to think on it. "I told you, he lost his connection to earth. How can he feel where I am if he cannot feel the earth? Also.. he is without injury or loss.. I am with injury and loss. My wings, remember? I am not unscathed.." He trailed his talon like black curved thick nails against the wood, gentle enough to nor scratch it but still with enough pressure to make sound against it. "It would be hard for him to feel any lightening elementals near, let alone one so injured as to not have their wings. If he somehow felt me he wouldn't be suspicious of me at all.. because of my grave injury. Our wings are considered so much of us, nearly half of ourselves.." Yes, he didn't exactly have a light wound. His was noticeable, very noticeable.. "I don't think lightening elementals can become possessed unless it is by themselves or the words and offers of others.. As I said before, our weakness is ourselves.." What would he like to do..? "I want to talk to my brother.. but he is a fighter and I am a healer. I have many skills but in the end I am not a fighter. If he really did do what I think he did.. once he realizes I am here.. or rather if he knows I am here already.. What would he do if I approached him and spoke to him? I really don't like.. thinking these things of my elder brother.. but everything is pointing in to that direction.. and I haven't seen him in so long.. I am unsure of what to expect from him.."

Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:02 pm
Charon woke up in a daze. The loud crash that had awoken him was actually the chamber's door, flying through the room. He eyed the piece of wood as it rested all the way on the other side of the room against the iron bathtub. His hand slowly moved towards his eyes, removing the sleep from them while four men filled the room with their presence. He wasn't quite sure what was happening, but one of them clad in a very dark outfit came strolling towards him. They stopped next to the bed, then crouched down to pick up the brightly colored wings. Heron and him had agreed to bring them in instead of leaving them in the automobile. Who knows what someone would do if they decided to take a closer look. So they were there all the time Thundis had slept. The man who held them looked strangely enough quite like Thundis and Charon had to blink his eyes a few times. His body actually started reacting to their nearness as if it was the man he was falling in love with. But that had quickly disappeared when he saw that they weren't Thundis. 'Who...?' He wanted to asked who they were, but the man had quickly grabbed the wings and given them to one of the other men. Then they turned to him with a glare that would make any man cringe. 'Hey!' Charon blurted to the man who was walking away with the wings. 'That's not yours!' His voice taking on a harsh tone. He slipped out of bed and let the cover fall to the ground.

Heron just listened and sat there quite languid. He was actually getting a bit tired himself. Absence of food had a tendency to make him lazy and not so much the usual feeling a human would get. Hunger was something strange to him, though he could imagine the discomfort easily enough. One of his brows shot up when Thundis was talking again about this brother of them in a way that sounded too far fetched. For him it was anyways. His own bond with his brother was strong and he couldn't imagine himself hurting his little brother or his brother him for that matter. 'Cheer up my friend. If you are that worried, I'll wake up the stranger in the next room. See how I mentioned stranger there?' Heron's little playful smirk decorated his face again. 'My brother is also a stranger, you know. But why do I think that he's not in the same category of stranger like me?' It was a rhetorical question. Just to play with little Thundis' feelings. He had understood their words of course. It was great to hear the other male saying that they liked their way of life, because soon enough it would be their way of life as well. His brother would see to it that they would accept them as their mate and that would also mean that his brother would share that part of them too. Heron couldn't see Charon as nothing else than the loving and caring person they were. It was just...unimaginable. Please let them not be the jealous kind. 'Oh and by the way, those wings you mentioned? They are in the other room with Char....on.' A loud crash reverberated all through the inn, when he uttered his brother's name. What was going on? Heron stood and walked over to the door, listening while he held a finger up to Thundis. So he would know to be silent. It sounded like there were a lot of men walking up the stairs. The sound of their spurs making rapid clanking noises. He took a step back when he heard the footsteps stopping behind their door. It wasn't a moment too early, because the next thing he knew the door crashed inward smacking against the wooden panels of the wall. It rested there for a brief second before it continued it's path down to the floor. Heron was dumbstruck. So much so that he didn't react as quickly as he should have, because two men came rushing in. Their guns raised. Cocked and ready. There he stood. Frozen for a few heartbeats. His mind taking in this sudden change in atmosphere. Then a wicked little grin formed on his lips. 'My...my...I think we have some company, Thundis. Don't worry, though.' His smile got even more wider. 'Did I mention that I dislike violence?' The question was directed at Thundis, but his gaze was still fixed on the two man in front of him. 'Especially violence against me.' Heron pulled on his power, readying it to melt the bullets that would come flying.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19] All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, , 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5