Desert Hold
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, , 3, 4, 5  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19]
Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:58 pm
'My god...He's suffered much.' The idea of people maiming your body to eat it. To get stronger or to make abilities their own was not a funny thought. Charon knew there were certain people who had those kind of practises. They were oftentimes the richer more wealthy and exuberant kind of people. Who had nothing more to do then slaughter and kill the rare. Just for sport or social status...and some even because they simply can. People shouldn't be treated like animals. Animals shouldn't even be treated like animals. Like easy cast away trinkets that can be gotten whenever. Every being had a right to live peacefully. That is what Charon believed in. It didn't matter if it was the tiniest insect or a majestic elemental like Thundis. He believed in live and let be. If it didn't hurt anything then why bother it. Charon didn't like to harm a soul. He had in the past, but he would see to it that he didn't as the free man he was now. Charon moved to rest his hand on the Elemental's and his brother's. Pushing his brother's body up when he lifted his back from the stone wall. His brother was leaning very uncomfortably on his chest anyways. Heron's body pressing between his legs. He shifted a bit. Freeing himself from the other man's weight. Then leaned his head on his brother's shoulder. Looking at the elemental from behind Heron. 'Just ignore his stupid signs. He's trying to be cute. The man has taken a few peculiar traits as his own. Don't worry about them. His eye is fine.' Chuckling as he said that. Making his brother move too when his chest contracted. ' You won't be a bother to us. We will make suitable arrangements for you. It would be your choice to show yourself to the public. The only thing we ask from the people who join us is that they help us in some way. Be it feeding the animals we have or daily things like cleaning. It would be great to have you with us. And for you it also means that you can search for your people. Get to visit places that you normally wouldn't. We tend to meet a lot of people who are interested in the rare and special. They tend to ask us for private shows and parties. Bringing their 'pets' with them. Maybe find a survivor of your clan.'
'Whaaat the...I'm not trying to be cute. I am cute.' Heron smiled at Thundis. 'I get that you don't know what it means to have a person wink at you suggestively. I'll explain it to you. Seeing there's some explaining to do. The winking is just a way to show you that I'm interested in you. In my case it's nothing more than that. Well, maybe to see that confused face of yours.' He admitted. 'I like to do that with people. My brother here can vouch for that. It's just play, but if you are interested in more.' He leaned closer to Thundis and pulled the man closer to him and his brother. 'I'd be willing to oblige you of course. The sensations aren't a problem to me. Maybe my brother wants to pitch in as well and be the helpful soul he always is.' Shaking the shoulder that Charon was resting on. Making him nod in agreement.
'Hey, you!' Charon said in surprise. 'Don't decide for me.' Blushing and casting his gaze down out of embarrassment.

Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:07 pm
"My daughters.." Thundis wasn't quite sure if it would be good or bad if they where alive. Would it be good? He wanted them with him again. But.. could they ever be themselves again if they where? If they where alive could they want nothing more then death while all these years he had been wanting another chance at life desperately. Wanting it so badly but feeling he didn't deserve it, because he was a wingless parasite that couldn't even save his family... Though he had done no wrong it didn't change his feelings of guilt. The only person left to place it on was himself. Wanting desperately to live but thinking you had no right to be alive when they whom you loved so deeply where gone.. "My youngest daughter was eight years old when I last saw her. She wanted to become a great healer and make any happy in aiding their health. My oldest was sixteen when I last saw her. When she was younger she would say she wanted to be a warrior to win a blond girl she desired to be with, to win. She wanted to be strong and was always so prideful in her strength. I said she could be one if she could prove herself when her time of womanhood came. I didn't think she had it in her but she had proved herself and at her young adult age she was quite a strong one. My youngest was yellow like I, but the oldest was pale yellow and pale silver with yellow eyes like a mix of me and her mothers traits in color.. Though the younger ones frame was much more as like her mothers so she was a mix of us bot as well. My daughter was gathering herself to become something that the girls father could not deny when and if she asked for that girl she liked so much and gave him gifts for her. I think they both would have been very happy together.. the blond and my oldest daughter." He had perhaps become a little lost in his thoughts of the past, of his children. That was the only faces that still haunted him after so many years, that he knew would always haunt him. His beloved children that he wanted nothing more then happiness for. "They wouldn't have kept warriors alive but because many of the white humans seem to think for some strange reason that women are helpless they might not have realized she was one.. though her strength might have given it away anyway." He knew it was far less likely his older daughter daughter was alive.. but he loved both of them equally in very different ways. He had prideful love for his oldest that had become so amazing of a woman and warrior, and gentle neutering love for the youngest whom had been years from womanhood and still developing in her ways.. He had wanted to have prideful love for both of them, to see more years pass, to see his youngest become a wonderful healer... If only the fates had allowed such things to come to pass. "I want to find if my daughters died or are alive... and to find a way to regain my wings. If I came with you both, I would do things but.. I don't want to preform.. it would be hard enough to be near so many, even with people around me that I think will keep things from happening to me.. and even if in all honesty was never a warrior to begin with. If T ever preformed I would want it only with by request.. and only if there are people near me who would make sure people kept a safe distance from me.. I don't.. trust people easily.. and if I feed I would prefer it through biting.. simply because the last person I wanted to do intimate things with was my wife, and so I should be respectful and find someone I love before I do that instead of doing it for food or just pleasure.. because love is far more satisfying.. In my tribe I did many things, tell stories, sing, dance, heal, make many things.. Because I was training under my great great grandmother the great elder and so to have the title after her if or when she passed on I was supposed to know many many things and do them well... She was a figure and role very well respected.. though I could never fill that role, not without her full training.. She would have never been left alive, for she was too great." One of many he knew would not have been left alive. "I am risking my all by allowing myself to trust both of you, I have not placed by faith in any person many many years.." 'Please don't prove me wrong for doing so..' "You may be both attractive but you are both so very different from each other if not for hearing how you both address each other I would have guessed you where both married, not brothers."
I'm a demon, an actual demon. A spirit puppeting a soulless body. Because of that please consider my feelings when talking of demons and refrain from saying any raciest comments like 'all demons are evil' and such.
Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:08 pm
Hearty laughter reverberated from Heron's chest while Charon blushed even more. He let go of the elemental. Feeling totally uncomfortable by the man's comment. Then leaned back again against the soothing stone. Placing more room between him and his brother. He didn't dare to look up and knew that if he would look one of the other men in the eyes, his own eyes would give away his current condition. He moved his hand to shield his face. How had he ever gotten himself into this situation. He should have gotten those damn horses. They needed new animals in the acts anyways. He'd kill his brother later for his stupid ways. Even someone they just met, thinks of them as a couple. He brushed his hand through his bangs. Waiting a bit before he spoke again. He looked at his brother who actually couldn't stop laughing. His body was moving up and down with the snickering he wanted to suppress. Then he looked at Thundis. He knew he would probably have this stupid blush on his face. Making him look like this adorable kid. His brother has always found it endearing. Made it a sport to get him this way. What was it that he had said to him? 'Little brother you should have that expression more, because you could melt any heart with those big eyes, luscious lips and cute blush.' How he hated his brother for making fun of him that way. What grown man would like to look cute? Charon looked like this adorable innocent little puppy when he started to speak softly. 'We're not lovers. My brother is just this incredible big ero.' He hit his brother's head with the palm of his hand. It made him burst into more laughter. Not what he was going for at all. 'It's not funny, Ero.' Calling his brother by the nickname he deserved. 'We're just comfortable with eachother's presence. We've been through a lot ourselves. A couple of thousands of years has made us...' He thought about the right word to say, but couldn't quite find it. He started to nibble on his lower lip to think.
Heron looked at his brother. 'Charon, don't bite on your lip that way. It will look even better to suck on.' He ruffled the man's hair with his hand. 'Thundis, we just know eachother through and through. We're not scared to touch eachother and have some physical contact. I don't know how your society worked, but the one we came from had a more open way of social interacting. We are who we are. Are you bothered by it?'
'Heron!' Charon said with an even more red face. 'As I said, Thundis. You can start slow. Let us prove to you that we are worthy of your trust. It is what I always do myself. It's maybe not a good trait, but it seems to help with keeping me out of trouble.' Remembering the times that he had given his trust and loyalty to their masters. Who then ripped it all to shreds by deceit, greed and lust. 'And as a token of my starting trust, you can bite me for energy. I'm not one to do the french kissing thing. You need to poke my brother whenever you're in the mood for that. Because I am very much someone who needs to fall in love first before doing those kinds of things. '
'Hey! You make it sound like I'm a total dishonest fellow, who sleeps around a lot.' He waved his hands in front of Thundis and him. 'I'm really not. I'm actually really loyal in a steady relationship. There is no problem with messing around with people and being a bit of a flirt. We will help you to find your daughters. I've never met beings of your kind and we've met a lot of different ones. But we will really try to help you and you have our protection when you're in our group. We promise.'

Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:42 pm
Thundis couldn't help but to smile a bit from their reactions. Such strange people. "I said if I had not herd how you address each other, if. Only family and lovers would touch each other so familiarly and speak in such a way to one another. I never claimed it was bad for brothers to touch each other, only that its hard to tell you are brothers from appearance and personality. It makes me wonder what kind of people your parents where.. You are both lovely people with good personalities, just in very different ways.. At least from as far as I have seen." Then again that was quite fitting for such different elements. "Fire Elemtals in our land have said fire is rebirth, passion, lust, quickness in emotions, tempers, and thoughts. Earth elementals in our land have said earth is calm, gentle, serene, watchful, patient, quiet, yet under the surface probably feel things the deepest and take things in the most, and protective, and at certain times can have a loud clashing wrath one would never quite expect. Then again I doubt anyone fits the descriptions all ruled under an element.. and though I know one of you is of fire and the other of earth I really don't know what you are.." He grabbed for what he had set aside for the fire, putting a little within it to keep it burning longer. "I myself don't really fit lightening, otherwise I wouldn't be hiding, starving away in a hole in some rocks. I'm in a desert, a creature built perfectly to sustain heat." Was that so surprising? Electricity was so hot, and lightening always burned things or caused fires after it strikes. It is a thing of heat. "Lightening is.. unpredictable, powerful, uncontrollable, patient, wise, bright, hot, quick to strike, quick to go and when it hits it shatters, breaks, burns, and melts with its power and that, and those that don't do one of those things conduct it. Such a power that can travel faster then sound and when sound catches up to it it lets out a roar The most powerful and short lasting of the elements.. I am in my three thousands.. it wont be that many hundreds of years until I reach four thousand.. Though the past hundred years or so have felt longer then thousands.. Then again, serenity passes by much quicker then chaos. Though there have been wars natives with natives with how cruel these ones are it makes those wars look like squabbles that ended lives.. Nature was all thriving, there where so much more native tribes and people.. Natives whom worked with nature, not against it.. I don't understand foreign peoples ways.. then again sometimes I have a hard time understanding humans. When weather makes it not needed to wear clothing, you still do. Lightening elementals never wore clothes, we never needed to though. You can't bathe with clothes on, or have sex with them on, and if you are the rain with them on too long you grow ill because the fabric collects water.." He thought for a moment but soon gave up trying to understand. It felt futile to even try. "And all around being naked just feels comfortable."

A lightening elemental, a creature born of the element itself and had traits of it in every part of themselves.. "The only real weakness a lightening elemental has is its own nature. Without storms using even half of the power we are capable of even with wings is life threatening and using its full power without a storm is almost a promise of nearly instant death. In that sense without a storm around it is the weakest elemental." Out would suppose it was very fitting for such a fleeting element. Lightening was very bluntly and obviously fleeting, powerful, and breath taking. He let out a sigh, letting his body fall to its side on the feather blanket. He loved its softness and the beautiful earthly colors. Getting ready to rest, to sleep. Could they all fit in this small space, lay, and sleep? Probably not. With that thought he got up from his resting spot on the blanket then grabbed his wings with one arm then started climbing up one of the rocks. He sat on its top, looking down at the two brothers from his new sitting place with his bright yellow eyes. "Thank you, for deciding to help me with finding my daughters. Even when I refused help.. Heron I think you are probably quite stubborn when you have your mind on doing something.. I have told you both of my people a little.. and much of my past.. though it was because I was expecting to die in some years and wanted someone to remember I existed at some point.. Would ether of you tell me some of your pasts or of your people.. or family?"
I'm a demon, an actual demon. A spirit puppeting a soulless body. Because of that please consider my feelings when talking of demons and refrain from saying any raciest comments like 'all demons are evil' and such.
Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:07 am
'Yeah, I am.' Admitted Heron. He was really stubborn in his ways. The oldest of the brothers looked up to see the elemental looking down on him. It was weird watching him from below. The scene looked like something out of one of those ornamented bibles. Those with the depictions of angels. He looked like a fallen one with it's wings removed and taken by God. Even Thundis' solemn demeanor fitted the whole fallen angel description. Heron didn't really want to tell their history. It would be a very painful memory to reminisce about. He knew that Charon would get hurt just by reliving it. He saw his brother firmly pressed against the stone. His face turned to the ground. And his body seeking solace and comfort in the cooling exterior of the hard rock. 'Brother?' He waited. Waited for permission. Something that Heron needed from the one who had suffered the most of their past. There was no answer from his sibling. He saw the man stand and move through the crevice to leave their company. Acknowledging what Heron was about to do and not wanting to hear his story. 'Don't worry about Charon.' He said softly to Thundis. 'He'll be okay.' Then he waited till his brother was out of earshot before he talked again. 'My brother has suffered much from our past. Much more than me. It has scarred him deep within. Understand that if I tell you this story, you must never show any pity or sympathy towards Charon. He wouldn't like that. Not at all.' He stared at the elemental for a moment then leaned back with his hands on the feather blanket. Splaying his arms wide and moving his head back. His face turned upward to the sky and his eyes closed. He inhaled deeply and breathed out, then opened his eyes again. 'Charon and I are djinn. Our folk were originally the bedouin. Nomads who resided in the desert. There are few of us left. All in hiding. All forever searching for a home to call our own. Where you are almost four thousand years old, we are almost five. We were born far from civilization. But you can place us near the city of Babylonia or Mari. Which is in the Middle East. I do not think you know about this far away land, but maybe you have heard of it. Babylonia is the place where my brother and I spent most of our lives, but in Mari is where our history began. It is the first place that I can recall. I can't tell you much about our family. We were taken and captured at a young age. Placed into the care of one of the many vassals of the king of Mari. During one of the sieges of Ebla this vassal brought us to Babylonia where we got handed over to another. Like a prized possession or commodity that got traded for something else. We do not know what the man gave in return to our previous owner, but it would probably amount to a large sum. I do not even think the king of Mari knew about his vassal's deceit. Anyways, then we were the property of one of the lower class royalties. Talk about us became more widespread. Our looks.' Heron lifted one of his hands and tapped under his eye. 'The fact that we were twins. Our powers. Those attributes attracted a lot of attention in their courts. We got used by them. Every one of them. I was good at swaying people into making certain decisions. And Charon. Well he had to do more physical things. We both got trained in fighting and protecting, but with me it had no precedence. I had to mingle with the other royalties. Make them feel at ease and comfortable, but Charon he had to kill them. Assassinate them, if they were enemies of our lord. But there is more.' Heron pondered for a few seconds if he actually should tell this bit of information. He weighed his options. He could leave it out and just continue his story or be honest about it. Thundis had told them his and it would be good to show some more trust. 'We were also used to fulfill sexual favors. Charon, he has the beauty of a maiden. His body is firm and taut. Yes. But his face is that of a delicate beauty. His eyes are big and bright green, where mine are a blood red. His lips are full and thick, where mine are more masculine. These differences were also observed by the older royalty. The more deprived ones. They found it exhilarating to make Charon's body theirs. To take this strong male who fought fiercely in battles and make him grovel for mercy. He got violated. Time and time again, but that is not all. The fact that we are twins made us a rarity. So much so that the people wanted us to violate eachother, when they got the opportunity to spend time with us both. The people who owned us knew about my weakness and used it against us. They threatened him and me into doing horrendous acts with eachother just for sport. My brother, he has always felt that it was all his fault. Because he couldn't protect me. Because he even felt pleasure from it over time. You see, it didn't scar me as it did him. I actually liked to be held by the ones that owned us. My brother, he is of course another story. He can only love physically when he is in love with someone. So I let him do whatever the people wanted him to do to me. Never took any pleasure for myself. I know for certain that something like that would have broken him. Irrevocably. They wanted me to, but I always made it so that the people would get distracted by my willingness and submission. I love my brother, Thundis. So much that I would give up my dignity to save his sanity.' Heron stared at the man above him and gave him a small smile. His eyes were glassy from the gathering tears. 'I know you might think this is strange. But my brother and I know that we could have had it worse. Much worse. We had seen it often enough. At least we got out. Away. And started this life with a new family. People who we trust and call our friends.' He flopped down on his back. Blinking away the tears and waiting for the silent man to reply.

Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:55 am
Thundis had quietly listened to the story Heron told. He hadn't known why Charon had needed distance, why they had looked at each other before then. He only knew after the story was told. About a place far away he had never herd of. A different land across the ocean, a desert. Wealthy humans, royalty.. he vaguely had an idea what royalty was. They getting used in horrible was.. horrible ways. Not knowing their family outside each other, not remembering that far.. Being treated in such a way. You where always your most vulnerable during sex. Rape, blackmail, the wealthy, no choices.. It gave him a lot to think on, and a lot to listen to. For a time he was silent, looking down quietly in thought. His expression hadn't really changed. Nothing more saddened, no pity, no shock.. He finally did move, gently placing down the wings. he grabbed a flat rock that looked as if it had been sharpened at one side. The hair that he had never cut before, that overflowed far past his feet, that flowed so long that he had to wonder how it kept in such good condition. His could grow to his feet in under a hundred years, so of course being as old as he was, thousands of years of never cutting it.. with a few swift moves he cut some of his hair to his neck, then cut the rest even shorter to create bangs. His hair looked so long, and continued to glow even after it was cut off. His thick thick hair.. and begun to weave it. It was then, when the rock was down and he was sitting and weaving the hair did he speak up. "Both of you have gone through quite a lot, but you survived it, escaped it somehow and have become stronger and better people from that time. The harder something is, no matter how horrible the events seem, even if it feels one can never recover, we eventually do anyway and so when we have we become better and stronger people so long as we keep to the path of good. To have gone through so much, you both must be very amazing people, especially your brother." He would try his best to move on. Now at least he would constantly be reminded that he himself decided on a new beginning for himself by how much hair was on him. But he would not let all this hair cut away just sit and go to waste. He wasn't the wasteful type, and letting nature do whatever it wanted with it would be wasteful for hair that had such a bright lively inner glow. He wasn't quite sure what to do with it, so until then he would just have to weave it to make it easier to carry it. The weave he could easily untie once he figured out a plan on use for it. "It's amazing that you both survived such hardships, things I cannot imagine." He had never had a lot of sex. The only one he ever had sex with was his wife. There was something wrong with something inside her though so it didn't bring pleasure, only pain. They only did it when they both wanted a new child, and waited and only had sex once on the time she was most fertile. Everything else they did of the sexual nature never involved penetration. The body was your most sacred thing, and to open it or not should be your own choice. You showed parts of you at that time that couldn't be hidden away. He could not understand the level of pain that was unleashed on them, on Charon. He didn't want to try though. To do so would be insulting them. If he couldn't understand, he simply could not understand. Knowing it is gravely painful and violating was good enough. "I wont ever try to say I understand what either of you went through though, because I don't." He wanted to make sure that at least one of them understood that. He wouldn't insult them in that manor. He was grateful that most of his life had been wonderful. He had traveled far across his land, had seen many things, tasted many foods and spices of the different cultures. Deserts of red sands, of golden sands, of pale sands. Brown stone, grey stone, red stone, white stone, so many things. Mountains, volcanos, hills, eruptions. Storms, earthquakes, frost, tornadoes, tsunamis. This land was so vast full of so many types of lands, plants, weathers, and animals. So many wonderful and amazing cultures and music and stories. If it was a painted story on a stone face of a bare mountain, it would cover very far up the mountain and make it much more colorful and something one would not want to look away from. An amazing coloration, an amazing past. The many songs of nature woven as colors and pictures. His children, two daughters. His greatest joys, each ones song of their lives being something he wanted to know of. He would remember it all, but he wouldn't let it weigh him down. If he kept clutching on to the better days though as well as the horrible days that have happened then he can never release himself from its death hold on him. He would try his best to move on without forgetting it. No, he didn't think he could forget such a past anyway.

(( I should have realized it before this post, I should have but it took me this long to realize as hair grows his hair must grow.. ^^;; ))
Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:48 pm
'Yeah, my brother is a great man.' He said pridefully. 'I think, I couldn't live without him. He has the most kind soul I know. You will see that eventually if you decide to join us. He has this stoic demeanor at first, but he's very kind to the ones he knows.' Heron straightened himself in an upright sitting position. Clasping his hands casually in front of him. 'He takes care of everyone. Even his plants get their daily attention. Talks to them and everything.' Heron pushed himself from the blanket. 'I'll get Charon and be right back.' The man pushed himself through the small opening and stepped into the chilling evening air. The sun had set and the temperature had lowered several degrees. Heron climbed up the big stone in front of him for a better view of the area. He didn't see Charon anywhere but heard the distant sound of stones being shattered. He walked towards the sounds. Thinking that Charon was probably trying to clear his mind with such an activity. What he saw when he got there was Charon leaning against this giant stone. His head lowered down and one of his hands throwing rocks a few feet away. The stones shattering to small pieces. Not because of the force they got thrown with but because Charon willed them to break. He wasn't even looking where he was throwing them at. Just made the repetitive action like a drone. A mindless puppet that was waiting for his masters orders. Lift stone, throw, shatter, repeat. It was a heartbreaking scene for Heron. Who couldn't do much then make his younger brother forget about their past. Heron walked close and crouched down. 'Charon. Come back inside.' The words a soft whisper. His brother looked up with a face that told him nothing about the hurt and pain he was going through. But Heron knew.
The guys walked back to the small refuge and pushed themselves in.
Charon looked up at the elemental. Noticing that he had cut his beautiful long tresses. 'What are you doing with your hair?' He said in amazement. Charon never really cared about his own hair. He always cut it short, because it reminded him of his past every time someone pulled on it. He had long hair like his brother in the past. It was more wavy and not the straight kind Heron had. He climbed up. Leaving his brother down in the hole to sit next to Thundis. 'Are you going to keep it like your wings?' Charon brushed the tips of his fingers gently over the glowing feathers. 'They are beautiful, you know that? These wings of yours.' Then pulled his hand quickly away. Remembering that Thundis didn't want them to touch them. He looked at his fingers that had partially changed to his djinn form and frowned. Rubbing those tips against his thumb. Wondering about the sudden change, then stared at the cut off wings.

Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:16 pm
Thundis looked to Charon, his bright eyes on him while his hands and fingers wo4rked to weave the long thick hair. He hadn't really told ether of them why he did it had he? He had only thought on it. It just hadn't occurred to the elemental that they would care if he cut his hair or not. It was hair, though attached to one, loved by that one, it was still not something that had a life or will of its own. It was a piece of you that would grow and grow. Still, he should answer, so he would. "I cut my hair for a new beginning. It had never been cut or maimed before, not one split end. The strands are strong and thick, the hair itself is thick. It can be used for weaving fabric. It's warm, and will remain warm." Like the rest of his body, his hair was made for the heat, lightening was hot after all. What kind of lightening elemental would he be without such a form? Then again without wings he was an incomplete elemental. Incomplete but still one. Besides that everything was as it should be. Being without wings wouldn't be a permanent thing. One day..

He hadn't expected Charon to ask about his wings though, or to touch the feathers.. "No, not like my wings. My wings heal and feed themselves so they do not rot. The wings themselves are perfectly intact. By back is also perfectly in tact. I need a good healer to do it but if parts of my back are cut open and some bones broken there all I would need is a good healer to mend everything back together to have my wings return to me. While I am a healer.. it would be a little hard to heal my own back." That was right, he was flexible but not that flexible. Besides, doing the healing from such a positioning would be impossible. Also, you can't just cut yourself open, place it in, sow yourself up and hope everything will heal over right. It would not work out. He needed healing from a healer, not a hack job. He was a living creature, not a doll. Healing energy that could mend the broken bone with the cut bone, the flesh to flesh, and make everything whole and functional again. "You can touch them.. just do not remove any feathers. I do not know the limits of the wings healing capacity and would rather not test them out.. They are already doing enough just by keeping the flesh alive and fed.. You can touch them."

One day he planned on having them back in his flesh. He wanted to fly again. Even if not fly again, at least to have them again. Wings to fold behind your back, to unfold, to groom to make sure they look pretty and proper, to care for so they stay healthy and pretty, to itch at like crazy when they are malting, to wrap around others to show love or comfort or protection. To wrap around yourself when it felt as if everything was crashing around you, and those feathers soft touch where as if to say soothingly that things where going to be alright. They where a large part of him, one that can't just grow back like hair. It would be like loosing both legs or both hands. It was something large and noticeable. It effected how you did every single task. Just thinking about all the loss he had suffered just by loosing those wings it stung. The pain was undeniable. Having them re attached to his back, to regain them wasn't even as big as asking a shattered leg to be mended, but it was still something big.

"I know my wings are beautiful. With them I was twice as nimble and agile, I could move better.. Loosing them tossed off my balance and I had to learn how to remove, even in walking. They are good for repelling the rain, for keeping warm in cold weather, for wrapping around yourself or your loved ones, and.. my wings are very amazing and beautiful." If only he could find a healer that was capable of mending torn flesh and bone. Until then though.. he would care for his wings the best that he could for as long as he possibly could. "Without them I am like a fish without water, a snake without scales, a frog without a tongue.. I just don't look or feel like a whole person.." And not even a single scar on his back to show this.. He wanted at least a scar on his back. Something that said something was once there, something wonderful. He moved his fingers to the weaving, soon moving his eyes back to it too. If Charon wanted to continue talking he would look back though, of course.
Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:13 pm
'If you don't mind.' He said to Thundis and splayed his fingers on the feathers. Pressing his flat palm on the wings. He then lifted his hand back up again and marveled at it's local change. 'Funny that my hand is reacting on it. I don't even sense a thing.' Rubbing his hardened palm with his other hand. 'It's not draining me. Not that I think anyways.' He brushed his fingers through the downy feathers and stroked the wings. Like they were a cat seeking for it's master's comfort. He separated a feather and looked at it's texture. Wondering about the light that gathered in such a small thing. Thundis' wings were majestic things. Body parts that shouldn't have been removed from his back. 'And as for those who are unjust, they are firewood for hell.' Charon softly whispered the words that were spoken to him over and over again by the men who had owned him and his brother. The words were fitting now. He felt anger for the injustice that had been done to Thundis and he hoped that the men responsible burned in hell. Charon then touched the already weaved hair. Wanting to know if they really would be warm. They actually were. He played with a strand in his hand, then wondered if the ones on Thundis' head would feel the same. He lifted his hand to touch one of his shortened locks. Feeling the warm sensation running through his fingers. It was getting chilly outside. Making the feel of that hair hot to the touch. He moved some straying hairs that were fallen in front of Thundis' eyes behind the man's ear. Running his fingers down over the elemental's outer ear and over his dark tanned neck. Charon pulled his hand away. Shocked by what he had done. His hand had moved unconsciously. It would probably be awkward for the other man to be touched that way. 'I'm sorry.' He apologized sincerely. 'I wasn't thinking.' Charon didn't want to create an awkward silence and quickly thought about something else to say. 'My brother and I.' His voice choking a bit. 'Don't know any healers who could do such a thing. The reattachment, I mean. We haven't ever had to deal with such physical damage. My brother and I tend to heal over time. Some things slower than others. I'm not sure what would happen when one of our limbs would be cut off. And I don't really want to find out either, but we haven't ever had the need for a healer with operating skills.' Charon looked down in the hole where his brother was sleeping on the blanket next to the fire. He was looking at the cramped space and frowned. Thundis had offered them to sit on that blanket of his. Knowing full well that there wasn't any room to spare. Not if one wanted to lay comfortable that is. Charon breathed in and looked at the sky. 'Are you planning on sitting here all night long? If so, I could keep you company. I'm not that tired anyways.'

Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:17 am
"I don't mind." Thundis confirmed in soothed tone. He watched Charon touch the feathers. To him the male looked ether curious or entranced by the feathers, but still such a very gentle touch. The hands that touched it.. The wings were not draining him as they didn't have a mind to do that with, they were not shocking him as he would have reacted to that in a different way.. Where they healing him or was it just him reacting to its pulse? Then though would they react the same way to his skin or hair? Maybe not, the rest of him wasn't as lively as his severed wings.. strange thought to be less likely then a severed limb.
Through his long ears he herd the whispers from the others lips, be it he was or was not meant to hear it. Probably not, though he would keep quiet on that anyway. The unjust are firewood in hell? What was 'hell?' He supposed it didn't really matter all that much in the end what it was. Then the earth djinn moved from touching the wings to the woven hair. He must be a curious person that likes to satisfy curiosity with touch.
It was a sort of innocence to the elemental, or perhaps just honesty to ones own feelings. 'We all want to touch what are are curious about, but not all of us will actually reach out.' Charon did though.. He continued to weave the hair, having weaved away many meters by now.. meters.. wasn't that a bit long when someone isn't even halfway finished but have already weaved down multiple meters worth away in length? Then again he had never cut his hair before. If it had been a human, if a human somehow lived that long with their hair still growing the length would likely be more then three times the length, frightening to think about.
Did Charon just touch some of the hair on his head? No, that couldn't be right. He knew it was right when he felt the hand against his skin though, no matter how brief it had been. Was it from curiosity or seeking warmth? He hadn't expected to be apologized to so quickly or what to think about that touch. It confused him a little bit. "You where not kissing me or feeling me up so I see no reason why you should apologize. It was sort of surprising but really nothing else." It was probably only surprising though because it had been so short lived, the touch.
The topic was changed so quickly, he really hadn't expected that. He probably should have though. Then again the topic was interesting and there was no reason not to go with the flow of things. "Well, most elementals and other creatures native to my lands can usually pull off looking human and I don't think would be open with people so you both could have met people who had those abilities and just didn't know it. I cannot change how I look because I was directly connected to a great elder. Those connected to great elders by blood sometimes have black skin and cannot look as a human, like me." It didn't really give him any advantages. It was once said that it was because they where closer to the source though there was no real proof of this so it was not said much or long.
So it was pretty safe to say that there was no real reasons or up sides to it. Well.. "I suppose having black skin is a good side effect, because I really like how my skin looks against my hair.. I really like.. my colors." Did that sound vain? He liked others too but, "They feel like me." Yes. The colors felt like they fit him somehow. It wouldn't feel right without them. Without his bright yellow and ink black skin it wouldn't feel quite like himself. He liked his long ears also, and wings.. All parts of him. Besides, hiding in a different skin or looking like he was something he wasn't just didn't fit him.
The feeling of a limb getting cut off.. "Having a limb cut off actually doesn't hurt as much as you would think. The pain feels searing hot and tangled in your every nerve in the body with each cut but after the first few things just start to go numb. You can feel it happening but at the same time you can't feel anything. Numbing of the nerves.. But emotionally it feels more painful then any of the cuts with a blade. Someone cutting to deep in to your flesh and pulling to the bone and cutting around that until it gives out.. it feels like part of you has been lost and cannot be returned, like you're dying and the sky had turned a red haze and the lush greens to a sickening black grey green mix and the sun to a pale blazing mocking white instead of its ever cheerful colors...
Like its blaze is searing through your mind and feelings and there are no cool stones to rest on.. even if you are standing on them.. When the sky and all else looks right again and the feeling is back... The pain returns and all there is to greet you is your own blood. All looks normal, but it doesn't feel normal.. Things feel a bit different, more extreme, with more bite.. The gentle cool waters feel icy and sharp, the blazes of grass feel sharp as well but in a different way.. moss feels moist and uncomfortable.. wood hurt.. The sun was blinding, but stone still felt smooth and soft and cool. Moving at all makes everything inside.. scream."
It was the best way he knew how to describe how it felt. Perhaps he shouldn't have said anything but.. Once you say something the words can no longer be taken back and you cannot pretend as if they had not left your lips. "I can still sometimes feel the sensation of someone reaching through my flesh, their fingers against the bone and raw muscle and just.. pulling them out." He didn't want to talk about his wings anymore.
"If you want you can have some of my hair and use it to make something. It's not like I need all this length all to myself in weaving things. Eventually I will run out of ideas in what to do." You only needed so many baskets or packs or blankets. Well, he wasn't sure he was going to do any of those things with it. You don't exactly need a glowing basket or a glowing bag or a glowing blanket. "I plan to sleep up here. I will be fine, and I'm sure you would be more comfortable lain next to the fire near your brother.. Though it does seem like he's enjoying having the blanket to himself."
Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:43 am
Small pebbles rolled from the big stone where Thundis and he were sitting on, when Charon moved his legs to fold them in front of him. He rested his head on his knees and wrapped one of his arms around his legs. One hand rubbed the smooth surface of the big stone. He was listening to the elementals explanation of the feelings a cut limb would produce. They sounded very painful, but he still couldn't really imagine it in his own head. His body would harden itself. Protect itself when a wound got too severe. Maybe his brother would know, but that man hadn't been hurt to such an extent either. It was him who had suffered the most bodily harm. Not anything lasting, but he could imagine a mere mortal in the same situation screaming and pleading and even dying if it sustained the same damage.
Charon rested his cheek on one of his knees. Looking at Thundis' profile and his fingers that nimbly moved between the hairs. 'It's good that you like your own body. I've wondered many times how it would be to be a mortal. To not crave for natures soothing soil. I've had a few mortal lovers and friends. They seem to have peace with their transient fleeting life. They live so much more. Do you understand what I mean?' He bit his lip to think about an explanation. An oddity he always unintentionally reverted to. He didn't think the elemental would really understand to be honest. He seemed to look like someone who's always comfortable in his body. Charon went on. Discarding his own rhetorical question. He placed his lips on his knee for a second then started to talk. 'Mortals, unlike us, live like they could die any minute. That tomorrow is a possibility and not a given. I admire them for that. My body can hurt to an extent but it will always revert to it's elemental state. Shooting me. Trying to decapitate me.' He chuckled softly. Thinking back to the fights he was in. Men looking with their shocked and stunned faces. Then turning horrified as they understood the nature of the enemy who stood before them and their own inevitable downfall. The lashes he had gotten on his back. Searing him for just a few seconds before his skin hardened like rock. 'They don't have any effect on me. Do you think it's weird of me to wonder about it? My brother and all of our...lords.' Yes, that was an appropriate description for their owners and masters. 'Have told me that I should be glad. I'm indestructible, untouchable. Forever sure to come alive out of any situation. I've thought many times about how it would feel like to die.' He rested his forehead on his knee. Hiding his face for a possibly scrutinizing gaze from his companion. 'Nevermind.' He said in a tormented and wavering voice. 'I'm being melodramatic.' Charon inhaled deeply and looked back at Thundis. A bit of sorrow showing on his face. 'I would like to have a woven piece.' Mustering a small smile on his lips when he heard Thundis' offer. 'I would like that very much. I think I will use it as a scarf. It would probably attract too much attention around the normal public. But, if I venture on one of the many mountains or in one of the caves I like to visit and climb, then I'll use it. I love rock climbing and cave exploration. It would come in handy in dark places.' Charon shuffled closer to Thundis and started to stroke the woven hair with the hand that was resting on the stone. 'My brother is comfortable in the weirdest situations. I think he doesn't see a problem in it. Because he figures that sleeping together in such close quarters is normal. Not understanding that you would probably feel really uncomfortable doing that with strangers.' Charon looked back down and assessed the hole. 'I think you can go down and sleep there without needing to actually touch his body. I don't mind staying here. It's your refuge anyways.' Feeling a bit embarrassed for Heron's behavior. 'I feel quite comfortable resting here on the stone.' Lowering his body down to lie on his side. Stretching his muscled body. Letting the tendons and muscles in his body contract and then relax. He rested his head on his hand. Looking at his companion with an innocent and apologizing face. Not knowing that the small movements of his unclothed body where quite pleasing for any onlooker.

Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:31 pm
"The amount you live depends on yourself, not the length of time.. Many humans live rather to enjoy the life they have, and want tomorrow to come for them. Those who live for tomorrow are the ones most likely to have family. It's easier to understand when you have children yourself. They are your precious treasures that you want a tomorrow with. You would give your tomorrow away to them if it made them live just a bit longer or better. Treasures that no gold or silver could ever replace. Then to fall in love is also something that makes you want a tomorrow. Every day seems shorter or longer, more exciting, more everything. The color is better and all is well even in a gloomy day.
Being with that person can make any day feel better with just the right words, or feel worse. My wife had pale glowing silver hair, eyes and wings. Her skin pale and fresh. She was as a fresh taste of spring, and would stand still in the sun for hours sometimes to try to catch the perfect scene she could see and trap it in her mind for long many years.. I did all I could while she lived to make her happy. It hurt at first to loose her, like it did to loose so many others. Over time though it just stopped hurting.. Though I have no children or love left and so have stopped living for tomorrow to come for a long time.. But I think maybe I want to live life in such a way one day again.. when there is a reason to want tomorrow to come for me.. Though I think if there is a real chance my children are alive then there would be meaning in my life again.. maybe.. They are the only ones my love has never faded from in all this time, that I still miss.. and I still see the faces of and want returned to me."
His two daughters, if they where alive. If they where alive what kind of lives would they have lead? Would they want death? Or would they hate him and think he abandoned them? They wouldn't know he didn't, after all he was away bathing when the attack had struck, they wouldn't know he had been attacked too.. Even with his wings gone. "I still feel more alive sometimes during storms but it's just a temporary fix. Nothing can replace the feeling of having someone you love beside you or seeking a love out. Maybe if you start trying to look for someone to court at your own phase things will feel more lively for you and you will understand mortals just a little bit more."
He watched Charon move and lay before smiling a bit. He shook his head a little. "Strange creatures.. Before you and your brother leave tomorrow you can cut off the length you want to use for making a scarf, whatever that is. I don't understand why so many want to wear clothing." It really did baffle him.
"Though you know, for those not mortal its easier to kill one then you would think. All you need to do is meet someone who specializes in hunting and killing things of your kind. Everything has a weak point, and can die.. and when one gets determined enough they can find it.. Just be happy you are alive, and you haven't run in to someone like that yet. Lightening is fed by fire, shatters rock, burns wood, flows through water and cuts through the sky and the wind.
Yet still many of my people died, and I know if I hadn't been surrounded in water that I wouldn't be alive at this moment. There is no such thing as indestructible." A deathly honest truth. Sometimes your life is easier to take away then you think. You don't realize it until you can feel peoples fingers under your flesh and hear them talking about what they plan to do with your dead body. There's no such thing as indestructible."
He was more then enough proof of that.
"Refuge? No, its my temporary cage.." Still, he finally let go of the hair, finishing the large woven pile of hair. With that he grabbed his wings gentle back up and moved back down. Thankfully he didn't step on anyone. He put the wings down gentle on the feather blanket then fed the fire more. Letting out a sigh he started to lay his body down and relax himself. "Good night.."
Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:12 pm
Charon watched Thundis moving away down the hole. The man had left his woven hair outside on the rocky surface. The light coming of it illuminated Charon's surroundings. Casting a vivid hue on Charon's face. He touched the long weave. Still marveling at it's warmth. He moved on his back and pulled the hair with him to view them from a different angle. Holding it above his face for inspection. 'I can see why he would think that people would use him for profit. His hair would catch a lot of nuggets on the local black market. Some goof would pay a fortune for it.' He pulled on the woven hair. Testing it's consistency. The woven hair was strong. Just like a rope or cord that's made of thin fibers. Strengthened by the grouping. He sighed. Flopping his arms beside him. 'Leaving him behind huh?' Charon scoffed at the mere idea. He knew his brother would agree with him. They would take him with them. Even if it was by force. He could die miserably of starvation anywhere and anytime. No point in not trying to find his daughters at least. The elemental would be grateful for it.
Charon sat up. He wasn't tired at all. His mind was restless. What would they do with a naked glowing man? He would certainly stand out, if they would drag him along with them to the outpost. The people would not question them, but haul the local sheriff or mayor for his opinion to them. And that was definitely not something that they needed.
Charon crouched down. Lodging his fingers in a few small indentations, then lowered himself down. He looked at the direction where the outpost would be, then started to walk towards it. He would have a look over the ridge and see how far it would be. Taking the most difficult route. A climb of quite a few feet straight up. Yes he could take the easy way over the ridge. He could change into his djinn form and walk right through it. But he was up for a little climb. He hadn't done it in a while now. The only things he had climbed were the wooden poles of their performance tent. So Charon was actually itching for it. He cracked his knuckles and looked up. Jumping at the first ridge and fixing his fingers solidly. Then he moved one of his feet for some support. Pushing himself up and looking for that new crack to lodge his fingers in. He found a small slit and went for it. Swinging his body towards it with much easy. Gripping the stone and lifting his body. Tensing his muscles with each movement. He went on till he reached the flattened surface on top and hoisted himself up. Crouching low on his feat. He straightened himself.
What he saw was a vast plain with a settlement. It was maybe a mile away. Not far to travel to, so that was good to know. Now how to get that stubborn elemental with them? Charon stood there in the wind. Thinking about ways to transport him. They would have to hid him. That was a given. Maybe make a cart and hide him under that feathery blanket of his? No. No that would attract too much attention on itself. People would definitely touch that odd blanket. Maybe Heron and he could wrap Thundis in the blanket to restrain him? No that wouldn't do either. There was still the problem of his belongings. There were quite a few stuff in that hidy hole of his. The elemental would probably want that with him. Charon pondered about their little predicament. They could use his blanket to gather his belongings like a big wrap around. Putting them together and hauling the monstrosity on one of their backs. The one to carry the stuff would probably be him. Seeing that Heron wasn't one to do much physical labor. So how to transport Thundis? The outpost was a no no. Maybe drag him to the automobile? Yeah that was a good plan. His brother and the man could wait there for the carriage to arrive while he went to the small settlement. He could move quickly on his own without anyone seeing him anyways.
Charon looked down from where he stood. He could take the slow way down or just shift. He opted for the latter. Charon crouched down again and called on his powers. Changing into this rock like being with bright green eyes. No he was a rock and the color of the surrounding stone. Charon melted his form into the rocks. Thinking of the place he wanted to be and glided through the sediments under the surface. He felt one with nature. One with the rocks and stone and every small pebble that decorated the ground. Charon stopped when he had reached the car. Feeling it's weight on the surface as if it was resting on his own skin. He moved his head up first. Sliding out of the land as if it gave birth to him. Charon smiled. He hadn't done that in a while and felt rejuvenated by the small trip underground. Then walked forward to inspect their belongings that they had left in the vehicle. They were all there as far as he could see. The clothes and blankets that were in the suitcase would benefit them in their efforts to hide Thundis. Charon grabbed the oversized balloon cap he liked to wear. This would do nicely to cover up his glowing hair. He stuffed all the luggage back into the trunk. Except for the cap, a pair of pants and a shirt. Then walked back to the refuge that Thundis likes to call his prison.
Charon pushed himself through the crevice. It was almost morning now and soon his brother and his sleeping companion would wake. Charon moved to his brother and shook him slightly out of his sleeping stupor. 'Brother? Heron? Wake up.' He whispered. 'We need to do something about Thundis.'
Heron smiled deviously at the mention of Charons plan. He liked it. He liked it a lot. He was already planning on dragging him with them anyways, but his brother had thought up an even better plan. Heron watched the sleeping elemental, then searched for the long strand of weaved hair. That would do nicely as binding. He climbed up and found the weaves till in it's place. Then pulled it down. Moving towards Thundis and lowering himself next to the man. His face taking on an apologetic expression. 'Sorry, Thundis. But this is for your own good.' He said before wrapping the weave around the other man's wrists and legs.

Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:58 am
Thundis had easily fallen asleep at night. It was sort of strange to have people near by. How many years had it been since he last slept near another person? Yet it didn't matter how long it had been. It was somehow comforting to know someone was near, even if he didn't fully trust them. Even if it was temporary. It was a strange night, to sleep with hunger and a full stomach, and people near by, and feeling just a bit less numb and wondering of new beginnings. He had no idea of the things being done or thought by others while he had slept, then again most don't. He just had dreams, strange ones that where neither bad nor good, just strange. Even when he was touched he kept soundly asleep, the starved bodies senses dulled due to its current state, that included touch. It was why he didn't wake up until it was already too late.
The last thing he expected was to wake up tied by his own woven hair. He hadn't even immediately realized what was going on. His waking had been slow, his eyes not daring to yet open until he started to realize he couldn't move to stretch his arms. Of course when they opened it was quick. He moved his head, looking around. He was still in the crevice in the rocks, only he was tied. He was tied up with his own woven hair. It surprised him, mainly because nobody really expects to be tied up by their own hair. Well, he never tried to figure out what force outside of something very sharp could break the hair, so maybe he could. Part of him, well most of him doubted it though. As he had already told both of them, lightenings only real weakness was itself. His hair wasn't just strong and thick but it absorbed energy and heat, because those where the two large factors in electricity. All ether of those things would do is make the hair more lively if anything.
He felt like a fool. Why had he let those strangers stay? Why didn't he just immediately leave after realizing he had been found? Though they had seemed so friendly.. How deceptive. It seemed like one of them where even near him. Yes, the one that seemed more upfront. Heron. The elemental growled a little to show his displeasure on the situation, though there was little else he could do. They where not humans, so even if he had been out of the bindings he still couldn't do much besides **** them off and risk his own life doing it. But he was in the bindings. He was tied up with is own hair. "I let you and your brother stay by my fire and share my water and blanket and this is what I get for it? I can't exactly burn my own hair!" Yes, a lot of things burned when you sent electricity through it from the heat. It made escaping easy, usually.
"Why.. am I tied up? What's the meaning of this?" The morning looked so beautiful, as it always did in a deserts morning. The color was spread through the sky and the faint glows of light that touched the red stone and sand and things paled by the heat made an especially wonderful sight. Some creatures where waking up, some where going to sleep. Dawn was the shift change of nocturnal and normal creatures. He was personally starting to wonder if he didn't get enough sleep and he was hallucinating. Or maybe so from hunger? Oh he was hungry.. He hadn't actually felt cravings for food in so long. If he hadn't given in to the food tossed to his face yesterday he wouldn't feel the deep cravings for food at the moment. "Why couldn't I have started on learning fighting instead of healing?"
The mumbled question was more to himself then anything. Being an expert in how to properly use his lightening to its fullest hit would be very useful right now. Well.. "No, it wouldn't be useful." Even a fighter can't break or burn their own hair. Probably the only reason his long hair cut was simply because of how long it was. He really never expected to see himself in this sort of situation. The two of them really had seemed like quite nice people. Why couldn't those from far away lands be a little more honest in their intentions? Well, he wasn't sure if they had lied about anything. They could ave been being honest the entire time. He didn't really know why they tied him up, yet. "Haron, why am I tied up?"
Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:19 pm
The weave seemed to tighten even more on Thundis' skin as he squirmed to free himself. Charon looked at Heron who was enjoying the view of a helpless elemental. Was this really a good idea? The man must feel very vulnerable right now. He was stark naked and bound for pete's sake. The basket in his hands bent inward. His hand clenching tighter around the thin flexible material. He felt so sorry, but it was for the best. Charon placed the basket on top of a few other things that were laid on the feather blanket. The mound of items looked to form quite a mass. Charon sighed and looked back at his brother. Shaking his head, because the man hadn't took any time to dress Thundis. The shirt, pants and cap were just sitting there next to Heron. While the man smiled at his helpless victim. Charon continued gathering all of Thundis' belongings. Not wanting to miss any of it. Picking up the smallest little trinket. Who knows. It could be something very precious to the man.
'Oh, my friend, don't worry so much. We will save you from yourself.' Heron moved his hand over the weave that trapped Thundis' hands behind his back. Running it all over it to check it's position. He then bent down to the elemental. 'You should be glad. I used one of my binding techniques that will not hurt you. Just restrain you and make your movements a bit difficult.' He pulled on the end of the weave that was gripped in his other hand. Making Thundis move with the jerk. 'It's a form of art really. It's one of many hojōjutsu techniques. Taught to me by a very skilled woman of the east. She liked to be pacified in this way while I took my pleasure from her.' He bent even closer to Thundis. His lips just an inch away from the man's ear. 'Be glad I didn't us one of my more erotic kinbaku techniques.' He whispered. 'I would have liked to see you in a karada, but I don't think Charon would approve. And eventhough this weave of yours is long it would not have suited our plans. You need to be able to walk on your own.' Heron's lips quirked a little. 'But don't tell that to mister heartache over there.'
'Tell me what?' Said Charon while he placed another one of those baskets on the pile. He turned his head and quirked it to the side. 'Tell me what, Heron?' He moved to crouch down beside them. 'Okay, don't tell me. I don't care, but let the man have some dignity.' Charon took the pants from the ground and shook them. Unbuttoned it and moved to dress the elemental's legs. 'I know you don't like to wear clothing. It's quite clear by the fact that we found you naked, but seeing you like this.' Charon looked at Thundis' privats, then blushed. Moving his head down. 'People can just touch you there whenever they want.' He pulled the pants up around the man's hips and fastened the buttons quickly. Not wanting to intrude on the other man's personal space for too long. 'I don't think that I can pull that shirt over you. My brother tied your arms with such an intricate pattern that I can't even get the shirt around you.' Charon grabbed the cap and hit it on his upper leg. Removing the sand particles that clung to it. He gripped the rope that was around Thundis upper body and pulled him up with ease. Charon frowned, then placed the cap on the man's head. Stuffing the bright tresses under the fabric. 'There, we're ready to go.' He walked to the feathered blanket and pulled each corner together. Causing the items to gather inside it and securing them for travel. He looked around the crevice. Nothing was left. It was barren now. Only the hearth and burnt firewood would mark this place as used. Caron climbed out of the crevice from the top. Taking the bigger opening, while Heron would go through the narrow slit with Thundis.
Heron pulled Thundis up. Grabbing the shirt that still laid on the ground. Accidentally brushing against the man. 'I need to do something before we go.' A wicked smile crossed his lips after he uttered those words. Then bent down for a smoldering kiss.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19] All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, , 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5