Da-ku's Dream Quest
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Places of Dreams (Quests)
Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:51 am

Very Happy
Awe yeah I hear that. Yes I just remembered how to mask layers the other day. XD will make it much easier for coloring now.

(53/6 posts for the day)

Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:07 am
Lol Yeah, I've been trying new color techniques to see if there's a faster way. XD
It's good you remembered~ It'll defiantly make it easier.
Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:39 am

I think trying to learn new techniques is one of the best things to do. It means that you are giving yourself more chances to adapt and move with the flow with what is easier one day day and something else another day. :3
Indeed. Now I just need to re-install my darn drivers again so that i can finish this art for Sir Xarxes. I feel really bad that I haven't gotten it done yet. But I get discouraged every time my tablet drivers go and I think the holidays and this whole court crap with my ex-husband has mad me really distant lately from here. Not because I don't want to be her, but mor because I just haven't really been able to keep myself in one spot to be able to type a whole lot. I have been so much all over the place at home and the internet. It has been crazy.

How have things been going for you?

Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:27 am
*Nods* It gives new ideas on art. You can never master art only improve. <3
That sucks, re-installing can be a pain. Though, I hope court goes better for you.
It's been going alright for me. I have a few issues to fix on my computer as well as my hubby's and his mom's computer. So I know how much of a pain it can be.
And I haven't really had time to work on computer arts lately but I did make a deal with my hubby. For every hour I spend on the computer arts I have to spend twice on paper arts. XD
Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:43 am

Right, haha. Hey sounds like hubby has a decent idea there hehe.

(event goal: 134/2,354 snowflakes 406 spent)
(219/1,060 Stars)

Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:37 pm
*Chuckles* I know.. I keep putting of paper arts for sellin' so it might work for me..

How are you guys? I disappeared again for a bit, but now I'll be able to be online at least a bit every day.. My hun bought a tablet so when he uses my computer I can still get on~
~~~
Starting main quest now!! Yay~ Smile XD
Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:44 am
i have dinky orange horns if your intersted
Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:26 pm
I don't have Zg at the moment, I'm selling a few wings I no longer use in the marketplace so unless you'd like to trade?
Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:26 am
do you have a shop so i can see what you have?
Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:42 pm
No, I'm just selling Opal Phoenix Wings and Black Phoenix Wings. I don't really collect items so I only sell what I won't use anymore. XD
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Places of Dreams (Quests) All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24
Page 24 of 24