Count to 50 before a Knight posts!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1411, 1412, 1413 ... 1432, 1433, 1434  Next
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:29 am

I'd love more hair choices! As well as hair colors, and eye colors too. I like the earrings. They're super cute, but I haven't worn them yet because they usually don't show up with the hair styles I like.

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:59 am

It depends on the style of earring. But then again, I like to wear them anyway even though you might not be able to see them. It's like underwear. Am I wearing anything under this dress? Who knows. Laughing
Rayven: *gets hit in the face with some underwear* Wow Bo sure likes to get naked! XD
7250/10000
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:26 pm

XD I guess that makes sense. I don't bother with underwear on here. I'm totally going commando. XD I only keep them in case for some strange reason I want to parade around in them some day. Laughing
Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:51 pm

Weird likes wearing boxers under her skirts. Especially the short ones.

Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:07 pm

In the guild I was in for an online mmorpg, I created the "Naked Saturday" event. We'd all run around in town with all our clothes off XD

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:49 pm

For some reason I picture Weird in granny panties. XD Too bad we don't have any of those. That would be hilarious!

XD Riley that sounds like fun. I don't suppose Bo followed you over there did she? XD

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:50 pm

I don't think so, lol. But my husband and I had a big falling out with the guild. We don't play that MMO anymore.

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:51 pm

I'm sorry to hear that. Well then Bo should definitely go over there, and straighten them up. XD
Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:57 pm

Nah. Granny panties impede movement. Weird is a hard working woman, so she likes boxers. 'Trisphee' recently had a streaking challenge, but there is a certain patch of hair that can be put on the avatars, and before the challenge was over I was saying that if I NEVER saw another doll's hairy crotch it'd be too soon.

bohemian

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:09 am

Bo has never been involved with an MMO. Bo finds people in those sorts of games to be...*tilts her head and ponders*...the words Bo would like to use would be blocked by the filter. Laughing
Rayven: *gets hit in the face with some underwear* Wow Bo sure likes to get naked! XD
7250/10000
Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:47 am

HEY! I play those sorts of games! Shocked

bohemian

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:49 am

It's fine if you are playing with people you know, BUT if you are alone, you get those...rude sorts of people who make you never want to play the game again. Yes
7250/10000
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:15 am

There are just rude people everywhere. That's why I mostly only talk on Zan. It's my safe place.

Tam that's a little too realistic I suppose. Not everyone is comfortable with that sort of thing. I'm sure their attitude is probably that you don't have to play if you don't like it. That seems to be the general attitude on most sites. Rolling Eyes It would be hard to please everyone though I guess.

Zan is so active right now that I'm sure I'm missing things. XD I wish the active posts was longer so I didn't have to dig around in the forums.

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:23 am

I had someone calling me an idiot and a moron because I wasn't playing the game the "right way". If they had started that up earlier in the game, I would have gone out of my way to make sure they would get negative points considering the fact that they were my "partner". I would be praising the opposing team on picking up the pack or whatever they did and say nothing good about my "partner". Rolling Eyes
7250/10000
Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:18 pm

Ray, these guys MIGHT listen, but they've been so good to me otherwise that I'm too chicken to complain. Though I spoke frankly the other day how one friend's barfing avatar made me feel.

Awww, Bo and Riley. That's why my friend requests are shut off, and I play the family friendly games where those words get beeped out. I've still dealt with people camping on the ONE gift spawn site that I was trying to farm, despite my leaving them all the rest, and then telling me I could send them a friend request and being very confused when I told them. "No! You're rude."

...You know, maybe I've got Bo's tude toward those games, because I always shut off the chat and make myself very hard to talk to. And forum-wise I just recently left a new one because everyone took it upon themselves to work in concert in making fun of one of my favourite foods that I'd mentioned.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> The Gaming Tables All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1411, 1412, 1413 ... 1432, 1433, 1434  Next
Page 1412 of 1434