~Coronation Ballroom~
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Archived Threads
Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:29 pm
Assdria grabs a bits of her dress and pulls them up a bit so that she does not setp on her pretty dress while she is dancing. It takes her a small bit of time, and she is not quite in key with everyone else, and not quite as balanced with it as everyone else. But soon, she learns really quickly the moves to the dancing that everyone else is doing, She dances back over to the table really quickly so that she can place her staff down at the table so that she does not hit anyone with it.

After Dropping her staff off she slowly makes her way back to the ballrooom dance foor, so that she can dance some more. This time she is not as un-balanced as she was before and her steps are much more in tume with everyone elses steps. She smiles merrily as she continiues to dance.

Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:39 pm
Nepin'Rith had held back with Sage and was still curios to see if Sir Reinhart was up for dancing with them. Though when she saw Queen blaze enter the room she put her full attention to her to see what she had to say. She waved and smiled to The Queen and when The Queen was done she averted her attention back to lady Sage and Sir Reinhart. She smiled sweetly at her friends.
Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:11 pm
She found her way back to the spot that she had been at and she got back into the swing of dancing and twirling open again. She was having a really fun time. Keeping hersel entertained. She smiled shly as she passed by everyone.

Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:24 pm
Hanahime's cheek are a bit flushed from having a little to much to drink giggling and hiccuping to herself she'd suddenly overcome with the desires to hug something eying Plaid from the corner of her eye she ponces on plaid giving her a big hug.
Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:42 pm
Off to her side she saw a quick flash of color and she turned her head to see what it was that had caught her attention. It happened to be what seemed a very overjoyed Lady Hanahime tackling lady Plaid with a enormous hug. Sage giggles a bit and brought her fingertips to her lips as she giggled softly. She then turned her head back to Sir Reinhart.
Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:22 pm
Noticing Lady Sage looking at her, Hanahime waves at her excitedly. Deciding she needs to sober up a little she heads to one of the balconies outside with over exaggerated movements.
Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:27 pm
Assdria was having such fun dancing that she decided that she was confident in heself enough to atleast let go if the right side of her dress. Assria allowed her right arm to sway about here and there in wuite the same fasion that everyone else was.She thought to herself, "This is quite an interestinf for of dance that they all dance to here." It was not quite the same as back in her land that she was from. But she enjoyed it very much becasue se herself enjoyed learning new things. excpecially things that keep her moving on her feet. She thought to herself some more,"hmm, maybe I could incorperate some of this dancing into my dancing from my home land." She thought that the two mixed together would be quite a beautiful sight to see.

Assdria was so deep in though that she came extremely close to almost bumping into the nearest person to her, and she appologised profusely. After much apologising while dancing, she tried to smoothly place herself back to where she should be.

Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:07 am
Sage chuckles and waves back to Lady Hanahime. She seemed to be quite enjoying herself, and her drink. Sage starts to walk off to go dance in the festivities because she is getting antsy and the music is just drawing her to it. He feet follow the others in tune with the melodies that the minstrels are playing. She spins and twirls and keeps her eyes wide open for anyone who she could possible bump into. Sage was graceful on her feet.
Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:50 am
Dorothy84 wrote:
"I also like the quests that happen during some of the events. Did you participate in preparing for this event?" Dorothy asks Luna.

Luna asked in surprise "no...where can we participate? Surprised And where are quests? Surprised "
Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:52 am
"If you just check out the town instead of going to the other places in the town, you'll find it," Dorothy says to Luna.

(OOC: just click town on the top bar. Participating is a quest.)

Knight of Zantarni
Zantarni NPC
Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:53 am
Dr Tritus peered at the wolf-lady as she spoke of her former home. If he was not mistaken, there was a touch of wistfulness in her gaze, albeit quickly concealed by a bright smile. He empathised; it was a technique he had himself employed since childhood, covering his true feelings with a word or gesture that diverted unwelcome attention away from his personal concerns. Before he could decide whether to broach this, as he did not like to see others unhappy, a muffled chime was emitted from the direction of his waistcoat pocket. Starting slightly, Tritus delved a hand into his coat and brought forth an antique pocket watch, which he examined closely, adjusting his thick glasses with his other hand to see the dial more clearly. He coughed nervously as he stowed the timepiece back into his pocket. "I regret that I must l-l-leave, Miss Riley," he said apologetically. "There is… ah… a m-m-matter in my study which requires my urgent attention." He hesitated, then added, "I have heard of the Dark Forest, but, regrettably, I have never travelled there; I would be interested in l-l-learning more about it, perhaps on the n-n-next occasion we meet." With that, he inclined his head in a formal bow to the wolf-lady, then turned to leave the ballroom. Anyone observing him closely would have noted a faint smile playing about his lips, and a lightness in his step; it would seem that the reserved scholar had enjoyed his time at the celebrations, despite his prior misgivings.

Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:16 pm
Slowly as Sage spun and danced her way over to the rest of the people who were also dancing on the ballroom floor. She was very careful not to bounce or bump into any one. As she had made her way over there she was in perfect step and in tune with everyone else as they danced. Sage had been watching for quite some time and had been keeping an eye on the rhythm of the dancing. Sage had also been practicing dancing in her spare time over the last few years. it was one to the things that she enjoyed to do, and it just seemed that everyone else was having just as much of a fun time as the rest of them were.

Though she thought to herself that she was definitely gone to need to take a small break from dancing after a little bit so that she would not be too dizzy or tired on her feet. She still wanted to be able to go other places for the night and to come back here after. She thought to herself,
"That will be in a little bit of time though, would just like to check up on the shop and run to a couple of other places," she though, "that is before the end of the night" She smiled and then bowed to each person that she passed by after that. courtesying as she danced.

Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:45 pm
Assdria was dancing without hardly watching where she was going at this point in time, she was just happy to be in the whole fray of it all. All of the Dancing and swirling patterens were oh so very hypnotic, and they left Assdria an an almost trance like state as she danced across the floor. She made her way across the dance floor. Dancing the whole way there. She almost did not realize that She was just about to bump into Lady Sage. But Lady sage was so nimble on her feet that she just barely missed lady Assdria and Sage had sone so in such a way that she had not even seen Assdria almost bump right into her. But as they turned to look at each other, Assdria smilked, and waved very quickly, and said, "I am having such a fun time."

Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:05 pm
Potrin T. Tritus wrote:
Dr Tritus peered at the wolf-lady as she spoke of her former home. If he was not mistaken, there was a touch of wistfulness in her gaze, albeit quickly concealed by a bright smile. He empathised; it was a technique he had himself employed since childhood, covering his true feelings with a word or gesture that diverted unwelcome attention away from his personal concerns. Before he could decide whether to broach this, as he did not like to see others unhappy, a muffled chime was emitted from the direction of his waistcoat pocket. Starting slightly, Tritus delved a hand into his coat and brought forth an antique pocket watch, which he examined closely, adjusting his thick glasses with his other hand to see the dial more clearly. He coughed nervously as he stowed the timepiece back into his pocket. "I regret that I must l-l-leave, Miss Riley," he said apologetically. "There is… ah… a m-m-matter in my study which requires my urgent attention." He hesitated, then added, "I have heard of the Dark Forest, but, regrettably, I have never travelled there; I would be interested in l-l-learning more about it, perhaps on the n-n-next occasion we meet." With that, he inclined his head in a formal bow to the wolf-lady, then turned to leave the ballroom. Anyone observing him closely would have noted a faint smile playing about his lips, and a lightness in his step; it would seem that the reserved scholar had enjoyed his time at the celebrations, despite his prior misgivings.

Her ears swivelled as she picked up the feint chime. "Of course." She smiled. "It was a pleasure speaking with you." Her tail gave a slight wag at his interest in the Dark Forest. "Yes, perhaps the next time we meet." Her voice held a bit of enthusiasm, as she always enjoyed talking about her birth home. She crossed her right foot in front of her left and returned his bow with a small curtsy.

After Dr. Titrus left the festivities, she too, followed suit. She had enjoyed her time with the archeologist so much that she had completely forgotten about the lovely display of food. The wolf-girl exited the event with a few twirles while shaking and taping her tamborine. A happy smile was on her face and her eyes were bright and full of life.
Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:27 pm
Sage danced until she could dance no longer. All of her limbs were tiered even her wings were a bit tired from moving around so much. and although she did love to spin so, she was getting quite dizzy. So she slowly made her way out of the crowd of dancing people and slowly made her way back to the table where her belonging were sitting.

When she arrived at the table she was delighted to see all of the bones from the meals on her plate. she thought o herself, "Now I can make that stew that I was really looking forward to making." So she put her hand out and slowly approached her raven we was sleeping next to the plate ad she picked it up ever so softly. it looked to her really quickly to see who had picked it up. The raven crooned and cawed a bit and flew up to nest on her shoulder, for it knew it was time for it to go home and to roost in the next back at home.

Sage gathered up her items and picked up the plate of chicken and turkey bones and opened up one of her satchels and just began placing the bones in there. this particular bag she had, she used for her food only, a she did not want it mixing with anything else. As she left she went to each table as Keres Corvax had, and picked up each and every left over bone on the plate and placed it into her pouch, and at the same time she figured that she would be helpful in gathering up those plates that she was picking up the bones from, and bring them over to where the empty and mostly empty plates would go.

It took her maybe twenty minutes or so just to gather up all the bones and to place all of the plate to here they go to for the servants to pick up. Sage turned around one more time and looked at everyone inside that was having fun and thought to herself, "I shall return in a little while. I must get these to the house and check on the hang out to see if anyone has been there."

With that, Sage turned around and started the long walk back to the place that she called home. With her raven sleeping on her shoulder and without a worry in the world.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 10 of 11