~Coronation Ballroom~
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Archived Threads
Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:22 pm
White Lotus saw Nepin'Rith waving out to someone and it took her a moment, but before to long she saw a very well dressed Young Man making his way to aproachthe table. He was quite handsome and she did not remember seeing him around town before.

But before anyone could adress her right away she stuffed her face with some more food, and shyly kept eating. Hoping that someone would introduce her rather than her having to intoduce herself.

She fiddled with her food a bit, and cut up some more silver radishes. and random asortments of food that she was slowly picking at onher plate.

My dream, my hope,
It's all filled with so many emotion,
How can one possibly define it?

Last edited by White Lotus on Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:07 pm
Keres Stood up and looked for a place to diposit her empty plate and after a bit of time she found an area to place that so that others could pick them up to take care of them. As keres stood up she walked around the table gathering up empty plates to place them along with the empty plate that she had. Keeping mind to leave alone Sages Plate for her raven. She also placed the Ckicken bones next to where Sage had left hers. For she knew how Sage loved to cook with the left over bones of food previously cooked.

She tunred away from the table and walked over to where she had spyed the area for leving your dity plate for the staff to clean up. She made her way back to the table to clean her hands in the washing bowl that Nepin'Rith had put out. She mumbled a few incantations and the water shone clean again as she placed her fingers and hands into it to wash them up. Soon she was wiping her hands off with the clean dry linin that had been provided. Keres walked over to her cusion she had placed about the floor and stuffed it back into the side satchel she had been wearing. For anyone to watch her do this, it seemed like an imposible feat to be done. but by the time she was done the cussion was in htere and she was about elbow deep into it before she pulled out her arm and flipped the top over the hole of the satchel and cliped the lock in place, and patted her bag.

She began to leave the table to Go dance some more on the ball room floor.

Last edited by keres corvax on Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:43 pm
Glad that her friends were slowly getting ready to come up to the ball room floor and dance with her. Blue Lotus had noticed that Keres was looking around the Ball room. When she saw Keres make an accepting look as to where she was going, she took a look in the direction she had seen Keres look in last. It happened to be the table where you could drop off your empty plates. She quickly finished her plate and passed it to Keres as she had neared to pass by her.

Blue Poured one last glass or lemonade for the time being and sipped at it while she watched Keres go from area to area to pickup plates that were left behind from other people at the very large table they were at. She saw Keres make Sage's plate the last one. and instead of taking the plate she placed more turkey and chicken bones on top of the already small pile of bones to begin with. Blue Lotus raised her eye curiously as she was not used to seeing people save the bones of things. Waiting for Keres to return to the table. She stood up and looked for a place to wash her hands in. They did have fine flatware but she was just so used to eating with her fingers like the rest of her friends when it came to food like these. It was not very long before Keres was back to the table and she watched curiously as she heard her speak some gibberish and then she saw Keres place her hands into the bowl that Nepin'Rith had used to wash her hands. All Blue could think was that Keres hand could only be getting a bit more dirty from using dirty water. So Blue got us to go over to look to see what Keres was doing. and to her amazement the water in which Keres' hands were in was crystal clear and clean like it were strait from a flowing river. She waited her turn to wash her hands and then followed Keres.
Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:20 pm
Sage stood up and took a moment to get up at the same time that Blue did and when to wait behind her to wash her hands in the very clean bowl of water. She had seen her Mistress do this many a time. This is one of the reasons that they water flasks that each of them carry are never ending. She could quench everyones thirst with just one of these bottles. It has been many a time she has offered a drink from her water flaks to many a traveler.

It was not very long before she was the next one who was dipping her hands into the water. its was room temperature, and it felt like it licked at the hands. one who had not experienced this before would think that the water was licking at there fingers eating off the food and extra dirts and sweat and other things they are obtained on ones hands. But as she had experienced this many a time, she quite enjoyed the sensation. her hands were soft and clean when she pulled them from the bowl of water, and the felt like they had been nicely manicured. She looked at the water and it shined crystal clear, like no ones hands had ever been in it in the first place. She smiled and went off to follow her Mistress and Blue Lotus. She smiled and waved at Sir Reinhart as they got near to him.
Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:30 pm
White Lotus stared up and saw that all of her friends were getting up and ready to dance. She had not yet finished her meal and really didn't want to let it get cold so she swallowed what was in her mouth and spoke up to the remaining part and said, "I shall be with you all soon. I really must finish eating my food. I just can't let it sit here and go cold while I dance. Sorry for taking so long to eat." She apologised profusely, But she knew that her friends would not mind if she finished up eatinf before coming to dance. there was pleanty of the night left to dance and event enough time to run over to a couple of places real quick.

She waved to her other friends who had already left the table and she smiled and blew friendly kisses to them all.

My dream, my hope,
Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:45 pm
"It is ok, White Lotus." Said Pet. "I will sit here with you while we finish eating and greeting anyone who decides to come over to the table. Plus, we seems to have this nifty hand washing bowl that Nepin'Rith and Keres have decided to set up for us all to use." She said smiling.

Pet was very glad that Everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves. Soon she too would be up there and dancing about. and then should would be off for a short to check on the pets back at the shop.
Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:56 pm
White Lotus beamed with acceptance from Pet and she smiled as she picked up a bit more of her food and eat at it. Savouring each of the tastes as they touched her toung. It was such a flavourful assortment of tastes, and they allcomlipmented eachother so very well. She really wihed that she could thank the cooks forthe wonderful job the did with the food.

When White Lotus looked up she could see that the lot of her friends had made it about half way to the dance floor. Sages Raven cawed and at at the meats. White Lotus Smiled.

My dream, my hope,
Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:07 pm
Nepin'Rith Smiles as he passes towards Sir Reinhart and she speaks up saying. "Hello dear Sir and friend, would you care to come and dance with me and my friends, It would very much enjoy it so." She said smiling and she bowed and slithered slowly past him as her friends walked on past her.
Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:46 pm
White Lotus enjoyed her food and savered every moment of eating at the ball room dance. She was having a really fun time at the coronation event, and she was super glad that her friends were able to enjoy themselves after a long weeks worth of getting ready for the coronation event.

She Smiled at pet and reached her hand out to stroke at her air dragon, it was a really beautiful pat she had, and she had decided to tell pet so. "You have a really beautiful Air dragon with you, he is quite spectacular looking, just floating there without having to use wings to do so." She said with a wide smile on her face.

She picked up her lemonade and finished it off and took a moment to decide if she wanted more lemonade, or if she would have some cider this time. She Nodded and decided to drink the cider this time. So White Lotus reached out and grabbed for the pitcher of cider and began to pour herself a glass of it until the cup was full. She placed the pitcher back down and pickup her glass of cider and took a nice long sip of it letting the taste invaded her mouth and touch across her taste buds. She smiled at the delightful taste.

My dream, my hope,
Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:04 pm
Keres Walked over to the spot where she had been dancing before, and she entered herself back into the fray of dancing people and animal types of all sorts. It did not take long to get into the beat and rythem that was the swirling dancing that everyone was stepping in tune to.

As she danced she tried to make sure that she didn't bump into anyone being as she was with an animals lower body, and her being part centaurian. She just didn't want to bump into anybody. keres also made sure to keep her wings in a bit too so that she would not get anybody with her wings as well. Though she could not help occasionally when her wings would come out from time to time when twirling around in the pretty little circles that everyone was making.

Keres Was definitly enjoying herself and it was certainly a festive time, because more and more people were coming into the building, and even some of the staff members had been let out to dance and dine and to as they please for a bit. She bowed to a couple of them as she passed by them, thanking them for the deliceous foods that they had prepaired for everyone to eat.

Queen of the Realm
Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:09 pm
Walks in, looking a little overwhelmed and bewildered, dark circles appearing under her eyes. "... errrm... Hi guys. How are you enjoying yourselves so far? Everyone seems to be having fun, at least."

Shuffling her feet a bit before heading towards the buffet table for a drink, speaking quietly and to nobody in particular, "I really should have made my way over here sooner, but there have been so many different things requiring my attention the last few days... it's not like the DIs just magically appear all by themselves, after all!"

Taking a cup of carbonated juice from the table, she continues "But it's nice to see everyone gathered, chatting, making new friends and sporting the new items they've earned! We really should do this a bit more often... if we can manage it with everything else that tends to happen around here and the Pixelists making their regular escapes from the Dungeons and all..." Sighing deeply, she takes another sip of the refreshing liquid and hands the still-full cup to a passing Squire "... and I should probably check to make sure there are no new tunnels being built!"

"Have fun, everyone! I shall try to come back and chat a bit more before the end of the event, but we will have to see what happens."
Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:18 pm
Reinhart waved back to Sage right before dodging a final couple of dancers. When he finally reached the group of mules, he straightened his vest and hat.

He certainly cleaned up well, looking very handsome in his formal attire. Admittedly, Kiolentia helped him put the outfit together as she was better at that kind of thing than he was.

"It's been awhile, how have you ladies been holding up?"
Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:28 pm
Sage Bows to Sir Reinhart keeping her wings in so that she does not knock them into any one in particular. and she responds with, "Ah Hello good friend. We have been holding up rather well so far. I thik we all hard a fairly hearty sleep and or naps through out the events. Right now we are all getting ready to dance on the floor now that we are full up, Our friends White Lotus is still at the table eating the rest of her food with Pet. That way their food does not get cold before they come up to dance."

She smiled a bit, "And out Mistress lady Keres is certainly enjoying herself as this has been her second time up dancing after having a bit of food. She does tend to eat like a bird at times." She chuckled "This week though it has been tedious has certainly been worth it. And my, your are dressed quite nicely today." She nodded and smiled to him.
Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:00 pm
Assdria was still sitting at the table as well, as she had just finished her food. "The food is scrumptious." she said. "Who would have though the food would be so food would be so good that it would taste like it was strait from a fairytale." She smiled gleefully. and stood up to take her plate and bring it over to where Keres had brough the others, but not before also doing as Keres had done and left the chicken and turkey bones to be left in Sage's plat with the racen. it cawed and crooned at her as well when she left the morsals there.

Assdria brough her plate over and rushed back tthe table to drink up the rest of her cup, and to wash her hands in the bwl of sparkling clean water. It was stikingly magificently crystal clear water. She placed her hands in and it was like it ate the food and dirt right off her hands. iIt almost tickled her and she giggled toherself a bit as she finshed washing her hands and drying them with the linnin cloth provided next to the bowl.

She curtsied to her friends and smiled and proceeded to say, "Well I am off to go dance with everyone else." She smiled and walked off happily. Though shortly she walk right by Queen Blaze and she curteied and bowed to her as well. "I do hope that you have been able to enjoy yourwelf so far Queen Blaze. it is nice to see ou here, and it will be nice to see you when you show up again." Assdria Smiles widly.

After that she finallly goes over and walks to the dance floor and finds a nice spot to jump right in and dance with everyone else. Swirling and twirling. and dancing in nice litle patterns. She shyly smiled as other people passed by her.

Last edited by Assdria on Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:11 pm
Keres Peeks her head up to listen as Queen Blaze enters the ball room to see if she is ready to make her speach yet. Though she does ntice that right now is not the time. She seemed a bit tired, or maybe it was a bit of stress from trying to make sure that the event was running well. Either way, she hope that her Queen knew that her subjects were having a grande time in the ball room. and having a good time enjoying to foods. And she did quite adore the new items that had come through to the tailors shope, even if some were hidden in the back bit. They were certainly nice items. She smiled to herself. She waved towards Queen Blaze, knowing that there was a chnce that she would not see her in the crowd, yet she wanted to aknowledge the fact the her royal Highness had atleast stopeed in for a moment, and was noticed.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 9 of 11