Congrats FotY! Closed!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Tournament Grounds [Nov.'19]
WishingMoon

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:56 pm
I wish I was more specific with my last assignments. I may have gotten an A instead of a B in psychology.
Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:30 pm
[color=stee;blue]I'm so bad at going into details. I'm scared for my first college writing class next year. ._.[/color]

Posts beginning of the February: 5,837
Post Goal of 6000
WishingMoon

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:29 pm
Maybe I can help working on your details. I'm constantly harassing people to go into detail about whatever they are saying.
Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:02 am
That would be very helpful. I tend to get to the point... and then I ramble on. XD

Post Goal of 6000
WishingMoon

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:07 am
Rambling can be good if you can add interest to what you are saying.
Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:10 am
I usually don't. I tend to be redundant. Dead

Post Goal of 6000
WishingMoon

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:14 am
Well lets do a practice then.

Describe your breakfast today.

Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:27 am
For breakfast, I had a bowl of Chao. Chao is vietnamese rice soup/porridge. This bowl was pretty good, because sometimes my parents make it really liquid-y, which I don't like as much. I'm not sure what the meat in the soup was, but it the was good too. The meat was like a meatball except it wasn't round. I'm pretty sure it was beef.

Post Goal of 6000
WishingMoon

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:05 am
Did you make it at breakfast or was it left overs? If it was left overs when was it made? Did you use a fork or spoon? What was the bowl that you put it in like? Did you get it from the dishwasher or a cabinet? If it was a cabinet what did it look like? Did you have a drink with it? Did you eat at the table? What kind of table? Or did you stand at the counter or in another room? Who was with you? What else was in it? If the meat wasn't round then what shape was it? How big where the pieces? Do you eat fast or slow?
Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:51 pm
My mom made it for breakfast. She asked me if I wanted to eat Chao, and I said "sure". Then, she kept telling me to eat it before it gets cold, but I wouldn't, because I needed to brush my teeth and my little brothers were hogging the bathroom. I used a spoon and I used a large bowl. It was white, but has a blue pattern in the inside of the bowl. I grabbed the bowl from the dish rack, which is next to our sink. When I got the food from the pot, I only filled up my bowl about halfway. I then sat at the living room, because that's where my brothers were eating. It's a small, rectangular, wooden table. There was a green herb in the Chao, but I'm not sure what kind. I don't remember it anymore. The meat were all different sizes. The sizes range from the size of a dime to the size of a large pizza roll. I ate pretty fast, considering that one of my brothers had a smaller bowl but still took longer than me.

Post Goal of 6000
WishingMoon

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:20 pm
See, not so hard to add details. -smiles-

My only real important advice is to remember to define "it" in the first sentience.

Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:26 pm
Yeah, you're right. I'm bad with pronouns too. Dead

Post Goal of 6000
WishingMoon

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:35 pm
That's what peer reviews are far. I'm sure you can find someone to give tips as you write. <3

How are you doing with the event?

Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:25 am
The quest was easy except I went to the profile page at first. The snowflakes are okay. I haven't started posting much yet, but the 'breakfast post' gave me 17 snowflakes. Yes

Post Goal of 6000
WishingMoon

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:32 am
I didn't pay attention to what my post totals have been. I haven't done the quest ether. I'm starting to really dislike them. I didn't even finish them last event.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 4 of 12