Concerning the 501 AMT
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Archived Threads
Scarz

Defender of the Realm
Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:11 pm
Though the information here may no longer be correct, this is a part of history that some new members have shown an interest in...
Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:49 am
I'm glad these have surfaced again… the Zantarni history is of interest, and not just to new members. I find the 501 AMT a very useful reference.

HH

HH
Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:45 pm
I think that's a wonderful idea, Sir Scarz, to keep that information posted here. Smile
Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:25 am
I think with the revival of the site, it would be so cool if we could bring this back too, especially since the storyline will be expanding.

[img]http://tinyurl.com/nxqwh7[/img]
http://tinyurl.com/ne848g[img]http://tinyurl.com/ne848g[/img]
Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:26 pm
I have just discovered them and they make for a very great read! Thanks for leaving them in plain view, I might have overlooked them otherwise Sad
Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:32 pm
What is it? i dont think ive ever heard of anything like that!
Meldrick the Elder

Knight of Zantarni
Zantarni NPC
Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:55 am
Meldick smiles, "They are talking about the '501 AMY' that is the announcements stickied on this forum, they are. . .or were, an early attempt at a monthly newsletter."

Sit back and I'll tell you tales of Faeries and dragons.
Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:06 pm
This place **** me off so much.

SERIOUSLY! Two years after you guys kick me off the staff you STILL use MY WORK without even giving me credit, having ever paid me, having completely betrayed me? (Edit: and to the posts above, there's your explanation why the monthly newsletter was never continued.)
I've sent Tom and several moderators some very civilised messages and I am so done with this now!

It is NOT OK to see an e-mail in my inbox that Zantarni is celebrating St Yorick's day, a holiday I MADE UP, and then linking to something I WROTE.

There, I'm sorry to be unprofessional, but I can't say that you guys are either.
Thank you though Scarz, for remembering it at least.