closed-lock please!
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Artists' Quarter [Nov.'19]

From the preview, would you become a patron of my costume shop?
YES
77%
 77%  [ 14 ]
NO
22%
 22%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 18

Nen

Nen
Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:55 am
"Many of you know me as Nen, the flighty digital artist who is usually lurking about dark corners in the Creative Exchange. But I've recently bought a new property, a small building, right in the middle of Edingtol! I've decided to make my lifelong passion a reality- I'm going to become a seamstress! (And show that persnickety Edingtol tailor a thing or two about customer service!!!!)

I do hope the citizens of Edingtol, and the wandering adventurers who come through, will stop by my shop for their clothing needs. See you all soon!"

--Neneven, Edingtol's newest seamstress

Yep! :3 I'll soon be opening up a doll shop. You, the customer, will be able to pick a base body, expressions, and clothing for your character or avatar that you want represented! This is a huge undertaking, already slowing my computer down due to too many Photoshop layers! I hope you'll stay and chat and offer up your own outfit and item ideas for my shop. :3

Preview list:
Immediately below
Bottom on Page 1
2 updates on page 3
big preview on page 5
3 new sets shown on page 7
new cloak on page 10

Preview: ZOMBIE ELVES OH MY!

Want to help?
-Nen needs someone who is frequently online to help her keep track of ideas, and later to help keep track of order forms and customers! Sometimes I can't get online for days, and I forget about past commissions and trades. Payment is negotiable. :3

People interested in helping so far:

Bobbity!-PMed
Karrah-PMed-responded-accepted-mixture
MythicFloppix-PMed-butiknowthat'sayes-
Mally-PMed-
Kahvi-PMed-responded-accepted-free dolls
Lyht-PMed-responded-accepted- freedolls/ZG

Last edited by Nen on Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:35 pm; edited 9 times in total
Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:57 am
Luffles Ahhhh I love it!!! Luffles

They are soooo cute Nenny! I mean you cant get any better than zombies... Except maybe zombie ELVES o-o I wish I had the gold to get one nooooowww

((And I would love to help Ninja))
Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:07 am
Hey Nen! I wouldn't mind helping out keeping track of things within the shop and getting things organized. It's the kind of thing I excel at. Laughing Send me a pm about it and we can work something out. Yes

Nen

Nen
Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:21 am
I'll contact both of you about helping as soon as possible! ^^ Mainly it's a matter of being willing to chat with people while I'm offline so that the thread doesn't die, and to be online a lot and take down customer orders for me. :3 I'll send both of you a PM tomorrow or the day after! <3 Thanks guys!

And Bobbity, INORITE. Right now I'm finishing up the bodies/facial expressions/ ears.... It'll be a goodly while until I have enough clothes (in enough colors and for both genders) to officially open shop. :3 But as soon as it's open you can get your zombeh!
Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:29 am
Good 8D *Wants oneeeee so badddd*

And now that Im home Im on atleast once a day, if not every other day Razz And if you are looking to be organized, you are talking to the organization, slightly OCD, person in all of Zanny xD Thats what I get for being a perfecionist.

Anywyas Im sure with both of us we can help you with whatever you need Nenny Heart
Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:16 am
I'll help too Nen~! <333
Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:28 am
Hehe she has an army now
Knight Knight Knight

Nen

Nen
Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:17 am
:3 I appreciate it so much, guys! ^^ <3

Bobbity, YES PLEASE. I'm horrible at organizing things XD Even when it comes to setting up threads and shops, I always quit halfway through. XD

To do list before first release:
Base bodies in male and female- done
Base recolors- done
ears and ear recolors-done
mouths and mouth recolors- done except for one
noses and nose recolors- done
eyes and eye recolors- about 50%
hair- over 30 designs sketched XD
clothes- over 60 pieces sketched

I want the clothes, at least at first, to reflect Zan's medieval and fantasy leanings. So if you guys have any suggestions (even image references) now is the time to tell me! I have a while yet before I work on clothes (wheee hair) but the more I have to work with, the better!
Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:46 am
For the clothes I think it wouldn't be a bad idea to start sketching the most popular items on Zanny just to start out with :3 Liiiike the moon mask and such Heart

And I cant wait to organize evvveerryyytthhhiiinnggg .____.

Nen

Nen
Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:49 am
Lols that you want me to start with the Moon Mask!

I honestly dunno if I am going to stick with Zan items or more of my own design. For hair, I sketched all the Zan hair, and then a ton of styles that weren't covered.

It's gonna be a huge ordeal to organize all the preview images for the skins/ features/ items/ hair. I hope you'll have fun with it XD
Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:00 am
Ahhh :3 Not sticking with Zanny items okay Heart That makes it MOAR fun!! Im curious to see what all you have sketch so far now!! But maybe you could have a zombie clothing for all the class types like a wizard zombeh and an archer zombeh and a worrior zombeh and a Blaze zombeh.... Ninja

And I can't wait to do eeett Razz

Nen

Nen
Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:17 am
It's not only zombies, goober! The skin types so far are:

basic (just a caucasian)
zombie
night elf (i r WoW nerd)
pale
tan
african (which has too much purple and not enough brown and needs to be fiddled with)
and Drow

:3

and there are 4 ear types so far, five or six eyebrows, five or six mouths, four noses....

that's a lot of combinations already XD
Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:32 am
Ooooohh *crickets... crickets..* I knew that ^.^;;

That is a lot o-o You really have been working havent you! Doesnt seem like you really need much help there with your ideas :3

Nen

Nen
Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:35 am
Well, about the ideas.... I know what *I* like, but it'd be good to have input from fellow Zan members, since...you know... hopefully it's you guys who will be purchasing the things!

Small preview of some faces :3 Silliness on the drow boy totally intended.

Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:47 am
They are sooooooooo pretty Nenny o-o

I love the expressions already and they certainly are looking fantastic :3 Maybe one suggestion, the noses and the mouths seem to blend really well into the skin, but the eyes look a bit out of place. I think the black is perhaps a bit to sharp?
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 1 of 14