closed-lock please!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 12, 13, 14  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Artists' Quarter [Nov.'19]

From the preview, would you become a patron of my costume shop?
YES
77%
 77%  [ 14 ]
NO
22%
 22%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 18

Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:12 am
Nen: That would be hilariously funny if you do xD

LadyIce: I always admired her work from afar :'D[/b]

DG

DG
Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:12 am
Nuuuu, my Icy needs luffles! *Sneaks in and glomps her.* Heart Heart Heart Heart

And THANKS A LOT, GUYS. Now I totally have U Can't Touch This stuck in my head . . . . Cool STOP. Hammer Time.
Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:55 pm
GAH!! Not Hammer time?! **runs around flailing**

Damn. Now it's stuck in my head too. -____-;

Nen

Nen
Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:10 am
*gigglesnorts* Dorks. <3

Was I supposed to respond to anything within the last page or so? I think I was, but my internet it wayyyyy too slow for me to want to check.

Also... ten and a half our workday today. Moneeeeeeey and exhaaaaustionnnn. Whooooooo!
Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:41 am
YES YOU WERE AND NOW I'M SO MAD AT YOU
XD JK. I could neber be mad at Nenny. -pets-
But I did post something there for you to look at but I can repost it on this page if you want me to. Or you can look some other later time. I dun care. It's not like it's suuuper important or anything.

-is so dead right now-
Oh I just realized that I have to get up at 7 tomorrow... D:

Nen

Nen
Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:44 am
That's when I always have to get up XD So I don't feel bad for you! I worked from 8:30 am to 6:30 pm today. I want to sleeeeeep but then I'd be up way before 7 tomorrow, as it's not even 8 pm yet here.... D;

REPOST PL0Z. It takes me a bit to navigate between pages, so I have multiple tabs and I'm just F5-ing my threads. XD
Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:04 am
But it's such a nice sooong D: It should be considered a classic like Titanic's "My Heart Will Go On" *U*b

Nothing for me c: but I do have a quick unrelated question: Is your inventory clearance still open? You can ignore this question if you're too busy x) Peasant doesn't wanna exhaust nen more D':

LOL nen, I feel like I don't wanna grow up anymore. I like money, but I don't like exhaustion. xD
Anyhow, I hope you find some time for a nice beauty rest ^^
Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:06 am
Hah. I hate getting up before 8. But I do like my schedule so. :L

jus this. It's the character I'm gonna use for the shop and all. :B I still dun have a name for her or anything fancy like that. D: But oh well.
I hear dat. I used to have suuuuuper cruddy interwebz so it was like that most of the time.
Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:22 am
I might be using a mule in the stead here, once I get to do stuff... so eager o w o
And! It's not the pay that's attracting me!

Nen

Nen
Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:22 am
I like her so far!!!! :3 You should allssoooo brainstorm how her outfit will translate to the uniform!
Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:57 pm
Tomorrow, my 6am wake ups begin. Just shoot me. >____<

GAH!! Celine Dione! gnrffack!
I grew up in Montreal, and when that song came out it was played ALL THE TIME on the radio. Made me a little twitchy to hear it after a while! >___O

Peasant wrote:
LOL nen, I feel like I don't wanna grow up anymore. I like money, but I don't like exhaustion. xD

TOY R US KID FTW!!

>__>
<__<

Lyth, I know you weren't asking me but I think your new OC is loverly! ^__^

**Pokes Nen's comp with a stick** Work faster durn you!! D:

Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:40 pm
OHHH man your outfit looks so lovely, Nen. ow o;;;

And yeah I'll do that. Though... have you made the outfit? If you have I missed it. XD; Which wouldn't be surprising.
EDIT
OH lol I found it. I need to level up my stalker skills. I'll work on it. C: Though how much editing can I do? Like does she need to wear all of the base outfit there? Can the colours vary? Etc.

Naww, thanks, Tis. ^__^ I'm usually not so great at coming up with female OCs so hopefully I can develop her well enough. I was trying to make her not tooooo Native American. XD I really love making Elves -coughandcentaurscoughcough- who have Native American style.
Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:38 am
i LOOOVE the cloak. and i can't wait to see all the secret items hidden in your vault~

P.M. Please, If You See Any Wolves...
Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:23 am
**Ninjastalks the thread** Ninja

Nen

Nen
Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:59 pm
*falls into le thread*

Hey guys! I've been dealing with some personal stuff so I haven't worked on this project much. Should get back into the full swing of it all in a few days!
Page 13 of 14