cat people .... lets unite
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, , 2, 3, 4  Next
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:29 am
Riley I can't remember having cats follow me to the bathroom, but I've had many dogs do that. XD

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:51 pm
My dog does that too, lol. And before we got the dog, Gandalf would sometimes jump up and sit in my lap while I was in the bathroom O.o
Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:40 pm
Pedro used to follow me in, but mostly I encourage him to follow me with effort because I feed him there. It's surprising that he doesn't actively follow me to beg for food though.

~~LINK~~
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:44 am
Riley-XD My Mom used to have a cat that I caught using our toilet properly twice. I'm not sure why he did it those two times, but it was really odd yet cool. Lol He was like the cat on Meet the Fockers only he didn't flush. XD

Sassy-I love your avatar! Very Happy

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:07 am
Rayven - I've caught my cat drinking out of the toilet Laughing but he's never used it as a litter box.

Sassy - When we got our dog, I was wondering where we were going to move Gandalf's food bowl to so the dog didn't eat it. I found a table for him, but I seriously considered the bathroom.
Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:29 am
you guys have funny cats lol

Defender of the Realm
Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:22 pm
Nico follows me into the bathroom, but I think it is so he can corner me and talk. . .a captive audience.

My beautiful pit, Tank, who I lost a few years ago, loved to follow me in and just lay there until I was done.

Our furry friends can be pretty silly.

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:00 pm
Riley I've caught mine doing that at well. My dog Chase does that all the time. Rolling Eyes Even when I change the water in his dish he still prefers cold toilet water. Lol We were very surprised when Mom's cat did that too. We were hoping he'd just keep it up, but he didn't. I guess he just wanted to see what the fuss was about. XD

Cat I've definitely had some silly pets over the years. They can be very entertaining. XD

Sir Scarz I hope that Nico is telling you nice things instead of fussing at you about something. *pictures Sir Scarz getting a lecture* XD

My dog Ray Ray would do that only he usually sat there. He was my little sidekick. I miss him so much. My new dog Chase is very independent and moody like a teenager. He even gives me the looks a teenage gives their parents. He's a beagle and basset hound mix. I read that the qualities he has come from the basset side. It makes sense because Ray Ray was a beagle and chihuahua mix, and he was very affectionate. I've also had other beagle mixes, and I never had a problem with any of them. I love Chase, but he'll never be Ray Ray.

Defender of the Realm
Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:35 pm
*chuckles* I have received a few lectures from Nico, but then again when I come home from work he always tells me about his day.

He is also the only cat I have ever had that likes to go out and roll in the dirt and he loves to drink out of the birdbath. He also has a tendency to follow me around the house like a little puppy dog.

Tank was definitely my sidekick, so I know how that feels, too.

Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:41 pm
the kitten in my siggy is my baby . shes almost 4 years and my other cat lucky will be 7

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:54 am
Sir Scarz-Nico must have a much more interesting life than Chase. Every time we come home we can tell he's done nothing but sleep. He hasn't touched his water or food, and he has sleep face (his face is all squished up from sleeping on it). I don't think he'd have anything to say even if he were vocal. XD

Awww. He might be hoping a bird will join him, and then he could have a drink and a snack. XD

Cat she is a lovely cat. I'm glad they're still nice and young. Very Happy

Defender of the Realm
Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:42 am
I have actually caught Nico with that "sleep face", too, but he loves to talk and he even chitters with the doves and grackles that come in the yard. . .he is a bit chubby and he will sometimes chase the doves (well for about a few feet or so), but I have never seen him chase the grackles. It is fun to watch and listen to them (especially as the grackles whistle and cackle back to him).

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:49 am
Awww. That's adorable. Very Happy He looks so cute trying to reach up into the bird bath. He almost needs a step stool. XD I've had a couple of cats that were pretty vocal, but Nico sounds like a real chatterbox!

Defender of the Realm
Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:09 am
He can actually reach the water but he looks like a little kid trying to use the adult drinking fountain. He really is a chatterbox, I love that about him.

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:18 am
Oh, that's super cute!

I found the one of Gandalf drinking from the toilet XD

Page 2 of 4