Bunny v/ Fae [Ended]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 2, 3, 4
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> The City Hall

Bunny v/ Fae?
Bunny, of course!
15%
 15%  [ 3 ]
It's the Fae's turn!
10%
 10%  [ 2 ]
Bunny v/ Fae? o_0
15%
 15%  [ 3 ]
Why can't they play nice?
57%
 57%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 19

Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:27 pm
Pike wrote:
just wondering how long the easter eggs are gonna stay on our sidebars??

Zukyun and I are busy, busy bunnies these days but any remaining event currencies (eggs) will be removed from your sidebars as soon as we get a chance to make that happen, Pike Yes It should all be cleaned up within a couple days' time at most

Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:39 pm
Thank you and sorry if I've caused any trouble. I know you guys are busy and I appreciate all the work you guys do on this site.

Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:26 pm
It's no trouble at all, Pike. It's a pretty commonly asked question, actually ... unless you know that "leftover currency sitting on the sidebar" is just not one of those site details that we (Zukyun and myself) stress about taking care of immediately once an event is done (I have to ask Zukyun to do it and I'm usually busy doing other things wrapping up events)... but we also don't usually let it sit there for too long either... And, in fact, as of this post, all event currency has been removed from the sidebars! *Ta Da!* How's that for a response? Confused XD (ok, maybe sometimes we need a little prodding/reminder... kinda like "are the DIs available in the Fitting Room yet?". Consider it a quaint quirk of the site and the current rulers? ;? )
Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:51 am
*claps* You guys are very quick on responses! I understand and it wasn't that important but I was just wondering.Again thank you guys for your hard work and keep it up!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> The City Hall All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4