Bunny v/ Fae? o_0
15%
 15%  [ 3 ]
Why can't they play nice?
57%
 57%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 19

Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:03 pm
I'm still missing a few eggs (5 blue, 4 red, and 1-2 green) and I've triple checked all the places i could find. Maybe someone could help me out?

Amurita

Knight of Zantarni
Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:18 pm
Not sure if you've found these eggs yet, but I just found some that were very tricky.

If you go to the place where you see everyone gathered, you might find some eggs that seem to blend into the scenery.

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:40 pm
Amurita wrote:
If you go to the place where you see everyone gathered, you might find some eggs that seem to blend into the scenery.

I had looked there, but wasn't sure. I only caught on when the image was slow to load....like an 18th century woman showing off her ankles in public. Scandalous! Surprised Laughing
Rayven: *gets hit in the face with some underwear* Wow Bo sure likes to get naked! XD
6874/10000
Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:45 pm
LOL! XD
You guys give away my tricks too easily and I'll have to get trickier next time... just sayin'.... XD Ninja

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:57 pm
I blame her! *points behind Blaze and scurries off* XD
Rayven: *gets hit in the face with some underwear* Wow Bo sure likes to get naked! XD
6874/10000
Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:40 pm
Okay, now it's only 3 green eggs and 5 blue, and I had that place scenery already. Kind of hard to ask for advice when you can't tell where you found eggs already [s]and memory issues don't really help[/s] XD

Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:22 am
I just wanted to say that I love this kind of currency gathering ^^ just going around finding eggs and then having to be active to get one kind of egg is nice!

I wanted to have discussions with peeps but am pretty much alone at the moment. ):

Heart just wanted to say hi and love the wings/bunny suit!
Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:40 pm
Awh man i totally forgot to check in here and it seems i have missed a lot of the event! Sad Oh well, i hope i can collect enough eggs to get a bunny foo foo toy for Plaid to carry around.

Nema

Knight of Zantarni
Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:45 pm
Lady Plaid, I had a spare adorable Floppy Foo Foo, so he's yours now. Enjoy! <3
Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:57 pm
Thank you! I love him! I really appreciate it! I love Zan events, i can't believe i totally spaced on coming to this one!! Sad

Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:49 pm
Arrow Just a reminder that I will be turning off currency-earning (pink eggs), removing all the hidden eggs from around the site, and removing access to the event shop in about 2 hours' time (8pm, Eastern US)

The contest will be accepting entries until about midnight.

Knight of Zantarni
Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:27 pm
@Bo: Lol, I found the eggs in that place the same way. And your choice of metaphor is oddly perfect and hilarious at the same time xDD

@Manah: It is hard to give clues when their scattered everywhere and aren't tied to a specific 'clue'. Not sure if you've found them all (or if I've even found them all), but I found most of my eggs from searching the links to all the main pages (including the main pages), some more in a royal place and while reading some royal decrees and when I brushed past an encyclopedia.

@Silvery: Glad to hear you're enjoying the event! I like having a good old fashioned egg hunt myself as well! Gives you something relaxing to do while you try and post for the pink eggs as well.

@Blaze: Thanks for the reminder! I put a little warning in the announcement title for everyone as well.

Queen of the Realm
Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:06 am
The event has now ended.

Currency is no longer available for the earning, whether through posting/surfing (pink eggs) or searching for the other colored eggs (blue, green, red)

The event shop is closed.

The Contest, however, will be available for a short while longer - so if you're planning on entering, now would be the time to post your entries!

... So... where did you find the hidden eggs? Were some spots more obvious than others? Did you find all the eggs??

Knight of Zantarni
Zantarni NPC
Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:11 am
The egg decorating contest has now also officially ended! I hope everyone has enjoyed the event!
Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:24 am
just wondering how long the easter eggs are gonna stay on our sidebars??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> The City Hall All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, , 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4