Bugs & Glitches
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:02 pm
Haha okay, just checking. n.n
Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:40 am
Your Majesty, I believe I have found a bug or glitch when it comes to changing polls. Very simply, when I click Edit on the first post, there is no option to change the poll in my thread. Something short and sweet for you to look into Your Majesty.
Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:11 am
I think that ones been fairly well known for a while. Ask one of the knights, they can change it for you. Smile

♥Hurrah for Blaze&Zookie!♥
Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:56 am
I still would like my current poll to stay as it is, I was just addressing the issue in case it hasn't been heard of before. Thank you for your advice though Lady Cold Iron.
Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:58 am
The blue legging and undershirt are male only while the rest of the set is bi-gender. (Or is blue suppose to be male only?)
Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:07 am
Yoari wrote:
The blue legging and undershirt are male only while the rest of the set is bi-gender. (Or is blue suppose to be male only?)

If it's the set that I think you're speaking of, it's meant to be male only. Like the pink set is to be female only.
Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:58 am
Was the guilds feature removed? I can no longer find the menu option for it.
When another takes my place?
Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:15 pm
Guilds can still be found here, if you're looking for them. I'm not sure if the removal of the link was accidental or intentional, only Blaze knows. XD I'm sure if they are ever permanently removed, there will be an announcement.

Lady-Sir Amers of the Silent Shadows
Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:06 pm
theres a seasonal branch in my inventory which is a -1 branch.
i was wondering if you could remove it for me?
thanks! <3
Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:55 am
Fehvy wrote:
Yoari wrote:

If it's the set that I think you're speaking of, it's meant to be male only. Like the pink set is to be female only.

Ok thank you ^^
I just hope not every blue item goes that way <<
Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:43 am
I'm not so sure how big of a glitch this is, but someone bought 3x things of gold ore from me in the Citizen's Marketplace and I never got notified about it. Rather, I sat here wondering how the heck I got so much gold. XD

~By Esaria~

<333

Nen

Nen
Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:13 pm
The wait time between when I can vote at the start of a new avatar arena week and when the avatars get updated it quite lengthy... apparently I voted for avatars twice last week, and now can't vote for those people at ALL this week.

D:
Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:17 pm
Well forgive me if I'm wrong, for it might just be my computer messing things up, but when I equip the time staff it goes right behind my avatars body rather than in front of it. Or is that meant to happen?? Razz
Nema

Knight of Zantarni
Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:23 pm
Lady Jesmond, people can buy items from the Citizens' Marketplace, then delete the PM from their Outbox before the seller has read it, if they wish their purchase to remain anonymous.

Lady Mystiaqua, that is how the Time Staff is supposed to layer.

Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:48 pm
Thank you, Nema. :3

Something else, though. I had exactly 5k and went to buy 100 apples. Tried this twice and both times it said that I did not have enough gold. Decided to buy 99 apples and that went through, so I tried buying one more with 50zg left, and it still says "Not enough gold". Shocked

Edit: And with the money I received from this post (about 11zg) I went and bought the last apple, no problems.

~By Esaria~

<333
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> The Great Library All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 3 of 21