Bugs & Glitches
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:20 pm
So, I've had this happen a few times now, but haven't seen any mention of it in any posts from this year.

When selling fish (unsure if it happens with ores), occasionally the trader won't remove all of the fish from my inventory and will leave 1, which can be sold (again? unsure, i haven't caught all the numbers to know if it sells the appropriate amount in the initial go.). The first time it happened, I thought I had misclicked. Second, confirmed it wasn't a misclick, it really didn't sell as many as I told it to. And the third just now, confirmed that the magic ghost fish sells as normal.

Anyway, figured I would report it, since minor bugs like this could be an indication that there's something worse floating around.
bohemian

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:48 pm
It's the same with things from mining. And if you want to be able to forge, you can't because even though you have, say 30 iron ore and it shows on the sidebar, the forger will only be able to register the one ore and not the 30 iron ore you actually have...well, technically 31 as you don't find out about the single one until you've sold it all. Yes
Rayven: *gets hit in the face with some underwear* Wow Bo sure likes to get naked! XD
8145/10000
Amurita

Knight of Zantarni
Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:42 pm
Hey Innie, thanks for reporting this glitch!

Unfortunately, we have had some rare glitches with ores/fish and selling which we haven't been able to pin down. I've informed Blaze about this, so hopefully we can figure something out to help you.
Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:14 pm
It's doing that to a few of mine right now, and I can't remember how I fixed it the last time. I thought selling everything started it over fresh, but I think I did that last week and it's still doing it.

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:51 pm
Uhhh I'm trying to think back the 4-5 years when this glitch first started cropping up. I think people traded all? of the listed ore to their mules and that fixed it?

It has been too long I don't remember.

Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:11 am
Wait, this has been happening for 4-5 years? This is absolutely not a rare glitch from where I'm sitting, since it happens to me with different materials about every other time I go to the lake. If it's broken forging, too, that's pretty major. How much of a mess is the code behind these systems if it's been that long without a fix?
Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:41 pm
It IS a rare glitch... a known glitch... that has been making an appearance from time to time... yes, for a while now. The source of the issue is ... errrm... obtuse... so we've resorted to fixing the issue it when it pops up for individuals (as soon as I can get Zukyun to find some time out of his crazy day/week to do so)... and yes, we are aware of the recent conversation here. If anyone else is currently experiencing this issue, please let me know now and we'll reset everyone at the same time. Yes Right now, I'm seeing Innie and Rayven ... Rayven - which of your accounts, specifically? Thanks.

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:47 pm
Thank you for the suggestion Moon, but I was unable to trade resources the last time I tried. Which might be how this started.

Queen Blaze it is the one I posted here with. Ray Ray 8. Yesterday I sold everything, and it seems to have reset already. Of course I thought that last week too. I'll pay more attention this time. As I was telling Moon, this may have all started after I tried donate resources to my main. I'm not positive about that, but maybe that could help you pin down the problem. Thank you for your help. Very Happy
Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:49 pm
If reset means losing my dead fishie skeleton collection, i'd rather not, lol.
Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:25 pm
Ok, Innie... you keep your dead fish skeletons XD

Ok, Rayven. Yes

Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:16 am
Well forgive me if I'm wrong, for it might just be my computer messing things up, but when I equip the time staff it goes right behind my avatars body rather than in front of it. Or is that meant to happen??
Zaphkiel

Grand Pixel Alchemist
Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:38 am
Melisa;
It's not a glitch, the staff is intended to go behind the avatar. (by means of functionality as well as a style difference) Smile
It can't go in front of the avatar due to the way it's standing/hand is positioned. There's no way to cross in front and that avi 'hold' on to it.
Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:46 am
The wait time between when I can vote at the start of a new avatar arena week and when the avatars get updated it quite lengthy
---------------------
WishingMoon

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:05 pm
So I had to donate clothing and my drop down menu to pick did not work on Firefox. I logged into Chrome and it worked but I got a risk warning for the site.
Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:04 pm
When I vote for avatars, they do not get the points.

I have tried putting in user ids, because it also seems stuck on my own avatar and when i hit over, it doesnt go over to anyone. just stays on me. but i dont want to vote on my avatar.

still, i have tried voting for WishingMoon and Rayven multiple times, and a few others. but the points just.. nothing happens lol. I click a number but nothing.

i thought at first maybe it was everyone and nobody could vote at that time, but then i ended up with 10 points so. i know someone has voted since i returned lol
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> The Great Library All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 19 of 21