Bounty Hunter 1x1 (Dorothy84 and animewarrior13) (Finished)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 41, 42, 43  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19]
Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:21 am
Anna got changed and head to the town square to get a bit of fresh air. As she walked she remembered seeing a job listing for a guy for 100000, but she thought he was a low rate catch, even though he was right in her town.

"Maybe i'll go for a walk down by the riverbed, that is where that guy frequents, so i may even see him get caught. That will give me the chance to see how a Fire Eagle works."

Anna made her way out of town and towards the river the sun started to set.

Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:56 am
Devin arrived at the river the criminal he was after was seen quite often. There were alot of people there, including the guy he was after. He had to wait until their were less people there, so he just hid behind a tree with his gun in his hand.
Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:43 pm
Night had almost fallen, Anna spotted the target and waited to see what would happen.

I hope there's are really good fight i hate boring captures.

((Hey for a while i will be off cause my internet is getting replaced so i don't respond its cause i still don't got internet))

Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:24 am
(That's ok. I'll wait.)

Most people were leaving now because it was late. Devin's target was still there. Devin decided it was time to get him. He tried to sneak up on the guy, holding his gun in his hand. The guy heard him though and turned around to see Devin.
Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:50 pm
Anna kept on looking who would make the first move the target or the hunter.

I feel like i need popcorn for this, its like a suspense action movie.

As both stood there the sun had set and the lights that surrounded the river were lit.

Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:03 am
Daniel raised his gun so he could shoot the target if he tried to run. His gun was knock out of his hand by a rock though. The poster didn't say that the target had a partner, but he did. Both the target and his partner ran straight at him to attack. Daniel was good at hand-to-hand combact, but he was better with a gun, so Daniel went for the gun. He was blocked by the partner though.
Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:15 pm
Anna notice the other person that was helping the target.

That wasn't addressed in the ad, even though as much as i hate the idea I have to help out. If he wants a good shot that partner needs to be held back.

Anna pulled out her daggers, but when she moved her left arm to fast she winced in pain.

Forgot i had injured myself the other night capturing Evan. Well i got to make do with only one arm then.

Anna put her left dagger away and rushed in with only her right dagger. Trying to distract the partner of the target Anna didn't look to the FireEagle guy to see if he had moved.

Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:58 am
Devin was trying to get around the partner, but the partner was blocking him from getting to the gun. He decided to try and fight him, but the partner got distracted before he attacked. Devin turned around to see if it was the target giving him orders, but it was the Shadow Hawk girl. Devin was mad since this was the same person that got Evan. He ran around the partner, dodging the attacks from the target. He was able to grab his gun, and he shot the partner and the target in the legs. He went towards the target and captured him.
Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:07 pm
Anna backed away in to the shadows slowly as the Fire Eagle boy captured the target.

"Well meet again one day."

Anna started to walk away down the riverbed.

Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:17 pm
Devin hears what the Shadow Hawk girl said. Devin thinks that she means that they will fight to capture the same targets, but he wasn't so sure. He wondered why she helped him. Devin then focuses on taking the target to prison. [/i]
Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:15 pm
Anna went to the job board at the Shadow Hawks headquarters and saw another job listing on a wanted money making target. She took the notice and headed out right away.

All i know right now is that at this targets friends estate they are having a party, and this target is the guest of honor. It will be hard to get near him without people surrounding him.

Anna went to her place and got changed into a nice sky blue dress and headed off towards the party.

Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:03 am
Devin returned back to the Fire Eagle building. He went back to the wanted board. He saw a poster on the board. The person was wanted for making paper bills. He decided to choose this mission. He asked other Fire Eagles about this target. One of them said that he was a guest of honour at a party at an estate. Devin would have to sneak into the party to find him, so he put on one of the tuxes that he have and left the building.
Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:11 am
Once Anna was inside she started to mingle so people wouldn't get suspicious of her. Once she spotted the target Anna just kept an eye on him.

I'll have to get the target alone if i want to take him in.

Anna turned to the dance floor and watched everyone dance.

Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:28 am
Devin entered the estate and joined everyone that was there. He searched the crowd for the target. With all the people there, it was very hard.

During his search, he spotted someone familiar. He saw the Shadow Hawk girl again. He saw that see was looking at everyone dancing. In the dancing crowd, Devin found the target. Devin knew that she must be after the target.
Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:13 am
Thinking of moving in to get the target, Anna stops in mid-step and turned away from the target.

I'd have to dance my way across if i'm to get close to him. I'll just leave this job to another hunter.

Anna walked away towards the balcony and starred up at the night sky.

"I don't think i can keep doing this job anymore, I guess it would be better if i just quit and live a normal life again."

Anna sighed and looked out over the estate.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19] All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 41, 42, 43  Next
Page 2 of 43