Black Ships of Amber
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 119, 120, 121  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19]
Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:10 pm
Fiona smiled, "It was time to find you," she said enigmatically.

Caine, who stood at the wheel rolled his eyes, "Never mind little one, just be lucky that you have been found." he said.

Fiona and Caine exchanged a strange look between them then both looked to Gerard who was guiding their boat through shadow.

Isabella tilted her head, "So will we be going to this place, Chaos or Amber?"

Fiona shook her head, "Oh goodness no, you are not ready for court yet, far from it!" she exclaimed.
Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:19 pm
Syan seen the look that passed between the two but said nothing.

Adam walked back and sat down and looked at Syan.

"Its pretty cool how this ship sails, you go and have a look at the colours" Adam said. Syan shook her head.

"Pass, have enough to think about, like where are we going,what is in store for us, do we belong to this place called Amber or to the other place Choas." Syan said
Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:22 pm
Isabella looked to Fiona, "All I know is that those cards draw me to them. I have never felt so much conviction in my life." she said.

Fiona smiled, "All will be revealled soon, I promise. But for now, enjoy the journey." she said and walked up to speak to Caine for a few moments then walked to the cabin, her green silk dress swishing as she walked.
Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:01 am
Syan lent back and closed her eyes.One moment she is living a great life, shopping hanging with her friends and the next moments she is sitting a ship being told she was a princess of some sort and heading to a place that was not of the world she knew. But it feel right even though she was a bit hesitate at first seeing those cards and the people who found them it felt right to be here.
Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:14 am
It was not long before land was sighted. When the call was made, Fiona came out onto the deck.

The ocean had become a soft green grey and the small port town ahead looked like they had stepped back a hundred years in time.

Fiona clapped her hands, "If you will follow me please," she said and led them into the same room where they had morning tea. "You are not attired correctly and will scare the locals." she said. She ushered the boys into a room. "There are clothes in the trunk and wardrobe. I am sure you will find things that will fit." she said and closed the heavy oak door. She then led the girls to another room that was decorated in a more feminine way. Syan, what are your favourite colours?" she asked.
Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:26 am
Syan stepped into the room and looked at Fiona.

"I like all shades of blues" Syan said and walked over to where the clothes were hanging.

"These look nothing like our clothes" Syan said and pulled a dark blue gown from a hanger.

"But this looks pretty" Syan said holding it against herself.

Adam found some clothes to wear and tucked in his black shirt.

"Really liking this pants" Adam said as he tucked his shirt into his black leather pants.
Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:46 am
Hunter found some brown leather pants, soft boots and a tan shirt and brown jacket. "Yeah, kind of liking this alot." he said an dlooked in the mirror. "We havent met yet I, I am Hunter Thorsten." he said and held out his hand.

Fiona smiled, "Try it on," she said and looked to Isabella, "Hmmm, let me guess," she said and pulled out a gown from a wardrobe.

Isabella gasped, "How did you know?" she asked and touched the rainbow jewel coloured gown. "It is just stunning," she said and smiled.

Fiona laughed, "Because the bohemian in me recognised your spirit." she said and then walked over to help Syan. "The dress is lovely, suits you perfectly." she said and clapped her hands for a hand maiden to help lace the dress properly.
Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:56 am
Adam shook Hunters hand.

"Adam Voncraven"

Syan smiled and looked at the gown she was now wearing.

"Thank-you" Syan said and turned her head when servants came in and one of them laced up her gown.

"This gown just feels so right to be wearing" Syan said and looked at Isabella.

"We have not been introduced yet. I'm Syan McMicheals and might I say that gown looks beautiful on you" Syan said with a smile.
Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:08 am
Hunter looked around, "So what do you make of all of this Adam? I mean, this is pretty damn crazy." he added.

Isabella smiled, "Isabella Thorsten, lovely to meet you," she said and looked at Syan's gown, yours is just gorgeous," she said then looked to Fiona, "So what happens now?" she asked.

Fiona smiled, "Syan, Adam and your brother need to be released from the rings first, then it is training time." she said.
Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:23 am
Adam sat down and looked at the floor for a few moments.

"I agree its damn crazy and even crazier that I agreed to actually go, but it feels right, these clothes feel right just maybe there is some truth in what they have told us." Adam said.

"Will a doctor release us from these rings?, hope I can
watch him or her do it I love that sort of thing I wanted to be a doctor but I don't know if that will happen now" Syan said.

'By the way what training, doing what?" Syan added.
Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:35 am
Hunter nodded, "I know, its kind of crazy, but yeah, it feels right. I was always a leader and I dont want to make this sound snobbish, but I always felt above the other people I hung out with. Yeah, that damn well did sound snobbish," he added with a laugh.

Fiona shook her head, "No, we do not have doctors as such, we have healers, shifters who specialize in healing. You will find out how it is released. Isabella is a potential Trump artist, which is very rare and if you decide on that path, highly paid as well," she added with a smile. "When she touched the Trumps, the ring released. All will be revealled in time."

Isabella frowned a little, "Dont be so eager, its a pain like you cannot imagine Syan,"
Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:42 am
Adam laughed.

"Can't help how you feel Hunter, I was a loner I just felt like I didn't belong I had friends but no-one that you would call close. I'm staying to think this is why I was not meant for that world" Adam said.

Syan raised a eyebrow.

"If I have to go through some pain to found out who I'm then I have too. I just need to know who I'm and were I belong" Syan said but she was nervous about having the ring removed.
Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:00 am
Fiona ushered the girls out into the living room and told them to take a seat then instructed a servant to ask Hunter and Adam to join them.

Hunter turned when there was a knock on the door. "Come in," he said.

A servant poked her head around the door. "Princess Fiona is requesting your presence outside." she said and left.

Hunter looked to Adam, :Looks like we are being summoned." he said and strode out of the room to join the others. He sat on a high backed wing chair and sprawled out his legs like usual.

Isabella smiled over at her brother before she concentrated on Fiona.

Fiona nodded, "Now, I am going to talk to you about your rings and what they mean. Seclusion rings stop anyone entering your mind, it also stops your powers revealling themselves. Yes, you can enter peoples minds, but it is considered impolite and if you do it for fun, expect something bad to happen to you. Where you are going, the Courts, people are very.... manipulative, they backstab and will try and ostracise you. For newcomers, it will be hard, but if you stick together, you will be fine." she added.
Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:14 am
Adam followed Hunter out and took a seat beside Syan and listened to what Fiona told them.

"Sounds very much like where we just left from" Syan said with grin.

"Thanks for the heads ups. sounds like we need to keep a low profile for awhile" Adam said.

"With all that you have said, we are going to be babies again learning everything again, how will we learn all this and from who, we don't even know which place we come from Amber or the Chaos place you spoke about" Syan said.
Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:39 am
"All in good time little ones." Fiona said. "For now, we are going to be staying in this shadow for a little while. Just to get you accustomed to life away from Shadow Earth." she said and stood. "I assure you, the view of where you will be staying is stunning." she said and led them out onto the deck.

It was getting dark and the clouds were a glorious blue and purple behind the massive castle before them.
http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130303032458/prydain/images/4/42/Sea_castle.jpg

"Droskyn Castle," she said and gestured to the stunning castle before them.
Page 3 of 121