Black Ships of Amber
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 119, 120, 121
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> 1x1 RPs [Nov.'19]
Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:11 am
Dennick stepped back when they had done the best they could. However, he kept her in a comatose state. "The memories will most likely come back when she is asleep or in a dark unfamiliar place. I would suggest that you make the days a little longer here but a touch cooler, otherwise you will put the world in a perpetual drought. Just so that Daisy feels a little more comfortable." he added. "I really do not know how she is going to cope with all of this."

Isabella stepped forward, "I will help as much as I can. I can take over her training if you wish, trust me, when you have horrible things to deal with, the best thing is to immerse yourself in something you love." she added.

Hunter nodded, "Yeah, my archers are going well and I even have some spies training, some of the elves seem particularly skilled with stealth." he added.
Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:26 am
Syan nodded her head and closed her eyes and made the changes.

"Its done, now I need you to leave for a little while so I can give Daisy a wash and change her clothes and let her sleep for awhile." Syan said and turned her head when Isabella spoke.

"I think that would be an excellent idea, Daisy is going to need alot of support from us all." Syan said and grabbed Dennick's hand and pulled him close.

'You did a amazing job, very proud of you Dennick I know how hard that was for you to do." Syan said and kissed him softly.
Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:39 am
Dennick smiled, "So did you, you were amazing, did not skip a beat as soon as the ring was out. You really did so well." he added.

Isabella smiled, "How about you two go and clean up, I will get Daisy bathed and dressed," she said.

Hunter heard them stirring in the other room, "Looks like something is happening," he said and put down the glass and went to see what was going on.

Isabella saw her brother, "Oh good, come and get Daisy and help me take her up to her room," she said.

Hunter nodded and gently lifted Daisy up in his arms.
Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:51 am
Syan smiled.

"I have a very good teacher, its just make me feel so good that you have so much faith in my ability that is still so new to me." Syan said and nodded to Isabella.

"Thank-you Dennick needs to rest that took alot to do, call me if you need me. Daisy will sleep until I wake her." Syan said and took Dennick's hand and lead him from the room and up to their bedroom.

Adam got to his feet and followed Hunter, he seen Syan and Dennick walking out.

'Go rest we will watch over Daisy" Adam said.
Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:07 am
Isabella rose one eyebrow, "After I get her bathed and dressed, then you can watch over her," she said to Adam then smiled a little, "Molly, I need you to help me and have the servants bring up hot water, cloths and towels," she added.

Hunter laid Daisy on the bed then walked out into the hallway and sat on a bench and waited.
Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:00 am
Adam smiled.

"Well of course I meant after Daisy was cleaned up." Adam said and followed Hunter from the room. Taking a seat Adam stretched his legs out and watched as servants went about their daily routines.

'I wonder how much this will change Daisy?" Adam said.
Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:02 am
Hunter sighed, "Probably change her life. But luckily she is in a safe environment and she cannot go anywhere." he added. "Could you imagine how intense it would be if she went to Chaos and see the horrors that are there, along with what she has already endured?" he asked.
Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:45 am
Adam nodded his head.

"It would have to change her, look at how it has changed us all. I just hope she can over come all that has happened to her and know we are all here to help her." Adam said.
Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:21 pm
Hunter sighed, "I know that our armies are going to take up so much time but Isabella and Danielle are there for Daisy. As much as Syan and Dennick want to be there for her, they are more like her parents and honestly, what kid listens to their parents?" he said with a small chuckle.
Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:19 am
Adam laughed.

"I know I didn't Hunter. But she knows Syan and Dennick are there for her just as we will be and I have noticed Daisy is very close to your sister. She will be fine just like us she will adjust to the changes." Adam said.
Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:38 am
Hunter nodded, "Well it is time to get ready, I am sure Syan will be starting the new continents and countries. Have to admit, I do like war." he said with a smile.
Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:46 pm
Adam grinned as he nodded his head.

"I hear you on that Hunter, lets head back to the armies, they will call if we are needed back here." Adam said and got to his feet.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 119, 120, 121
Page 121 of 121